coretex

Jun 15, 2017
For me... yes and no. The biggest downside of the perk is that Sammy decides to throw out hundreds of credits worth of underwear. I get that perks need to have a counterweight of some kind, but i think it'd be better if it gave a small debuff (-50 Allure to cancel out the Commando bonus, minor -Confidence debuff) for wearing underwear instead as it would make Sammy feel less confident about herself.
There was a comment i think either in discord or a game update thread in patreon that mentioned breaking up the "required" perks and stuff like that eventually. At the very least the ideas have been brought up to Sam_Tail. We'll see what happens.

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
There was a comment i think either in discord or a game update thread in patreon that mentioned breaking up the "required" perks and stuff like that eventually. At the very least the ideas have been brought up to Sam_Tail. We'll see what happens.
Yeah, i think it was something along the lines of being able to get rid of a perk, currently once you have one it's either replaced with another trait or you're stuck with it forever, barring rare exceptions.

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
For me... yes and no. The biggest downside of the perk is that Sammy decides to throw out hundreds of credits worth of underwear. I get that perks need to have a counterweight of some kind, but i think it'd be better if it gave a small debuff (-50 Allure to cancel out the Commando bonus, minor -Confidence debuff) for wearing underwear instead as it would make Sammy feel less confident about herself.
In the upcoming update, Commando will no longer require players to go without underwear. Instead, mini-events will occur where Sammy feels uncomfortable. If players frequently wear underwear, they may lose the Commando perk.

Arcachnar

Sep 14, 2021
Dead? Poison? Wait wait what? Now that IS interesting.

Shane: "What's what you got there. Oh...beer! Give me that!"

Marcus: "Yeah man." *hits Sam* "What is what you are going to do about it, ah?"

Shane: *drinks the beer* "Yeah. What is the worst that can happen, right?"

Edit: What about consuming it yourself by accident? Is it possible to get healed?

Robin: "Have not heard? Shane and Marcus are dead! They have just found their bodies!

Sam: "YEAH......*gulp* I going to drink to t........ooops"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Necreonlord4

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Reduced the bimbo perk requirements from less than 30 int within 15 days to less than 10 within 15 days.
Is that a reduction of requirement? Because from my experience having less than 10 intel for 15 days is way more difficult than 30 for 15 days. You can not go to class (almost not) thus miss quite a number of random encounter. Given that below a certain threshold you always gain increase and going to school give you three it's quite the feat to become a bimbo.
I guess no school for my next Sammie.

FTFaceless

Jan 9, 2023
Is that a reduction of requirement? Because from my experience having less than 10 intel for 15 days is way more difficult than 30 for 15 days. You can not go to class (almost not) thus miss quite a number of random encounter. Given that below a certain threshold you always gain increase and going to school give you three it's quite the feat to become a bimbo.
You can skip classes for 15 days, then go. It won't go away after earning and you won't miss out anything cause events are player presence bound (currently). They won't start without you.

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
Previously it was hard not to get it near game start. 30 int during the first days was hard to achieve so almost everyone ended up a bimbo. Now it's something you have to actively aim for by skipping out classes

Amhran

Mar 22, 2022
I didn't even know you could obtain Bimbo by not going to school enough...but I try to work my fitness and intellect pretty hard during the first two weeks because of the new game bonus multiplier, I usually have 50 of both by the end of the first two weeks. Uh, different play styles and all that, I guess.

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Previously it was hard not to get it near game start. 30 int during the first days was hard to achieve so almost everyone ended up a bimbo. Now it's something you have to actively aim for by skipping out classes
Thanks for the reply, I didn't realize so many people got it by inadvertance.

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes