Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So now how to continue? It seems it's a main quest broken?
Not quite sure how you managed to get this error, I probably didn't account for whatever order you did things in. But I added a failsafe in that will have the issue fixed in the next release.

For now you will probably have to follow one of the other ending routes.

Reactions: S100 and Feyd

Buffmutti

Aug 27, 2021
You can ignore that error (probably). You can still pry the the pipes, but you will get this error every time until you succeed.

Jun 13, 2021
Required certain amount strength succeed breaking the pipe show error just click ignore you will still get the scene. I had do that on my playthough

Thisguy01

Sep 18, 2020
When does this bug happen in Haven?
Prying the pipes

Not quite sure how you managed to get this error, I probably didn't account for whatever order you did things in. But I added a failsafe in that will have the issue fixed in the next release.

For now you will probably have to follow one of the other ending routes.
I've been stuck in there for a few days, trying to sweet talk the nice guard, and only have 2/10 notes. Just walking around eavesdropping, scaveging. I understand that I need all 10 notes before I can actually pry the pipes? Also haven't been able to find where to start the fire.

You can ignore that error (probably). You can still pry the the pipes, but you will get this error every time until you succeed.
Thanks, worked on the third "Ignore".

Required certain amount strength succeed breaking the pipe show error just click ignore you will still get the scene. I had do that on my playthough
I don't know where to see the strength stat.

Jul 19, 2021
Not really an answer to the current topic and more just my thought process when writing the M2F aspect.

The topic of trans as a fetish or an identity is not something I am very familiar with so I decided right away I wouldn't attempt to tackle aspects on this topic. My limited understanding would more likely offend and upset people than hit the marks I would aim for

Instead I wanted to approach it from a different perspective. I imagined it as trading in your old car that you have been driving for 30? years and getting a new one. Of course you miss your old car since you had it for so long, but there is nothing wrong with your new one. There just happens to be a lot of differences you need to get used to.

Maybe your old car was a muscle car and your new one is a family sedan or something. So there is a fair bit of an adjustment period. But at the end of the day, both cars suited your needs and were decent vehicles. So instead of complaining about how your old car would do x thing better and crying how you miss it, you adapt yourself to the new car and figure out it's differences and work with them (I actually don't drive so don't know much about cars :) )

The events on this are planned to be expanded. But it will always lead to the same place of male Sammy accepting the situation. The game is about Sammy and not the man or woman they used to be before the start of the game.

In the current build, no. But I hope to have the psychologist working in the next public where you can change this stuff.

The build you are playing is the leaked patreon version where the new quests are incomplete. Where you are is the end of the storyline for now.

I had that in some of the earlier builds. While personally I thought it was quite good, a lot of people complained because they didn't know what they were picking or how to get x combination. It was also the purpose of the early game Emile dates but it was generally complained about.
I appreciate your response on this. It did sate my curiosity on your plans on how the MtF character is going to be portrayed. Although I honestly didnt think that the conversation would have gone beyond my original joke of a question on "fellas is it gay to be forcibly trans, and end up liking the gender you once were, despite not doing so before" lmao.

Also thanks for the great game, I cant wait for the day when you reach the end goal and become satisfied with your work!

Jun 13, 2021
Prying the pipes

I've been stuck in there for a few days, trying to sweet talk the nice guard, and only have 2/10 notes. Just walking around eavesdropping, scaveging. I understand that I need all 10 notes before I can actually pry the pipes? Also haven't been able to find where to start the fire.

Thanks, worked on the third "Ignore".

I don't know where to see the strength stat.
Fitness make your char stronger icon above the screen tell how much you make char slim

Feb 26, 2023
Some questions:

Any way of becoming masochistic? ie enjoying the rape, bullying, etc.? Ideally something like a "..huh. That was hot." promt, so the player can choose to be a maso, instead of needing to grind rape scenes. The constant "This is awful I'm gonna cry ;_; " is kinda ruining it for me.

Any news on changing random NPC skin colour? (ie all black, all white, all tanned, no tanned, etc.) If that's simply something the dev refuses to do for whatever reason, that's fair, but I'm sure more people would approve of this option than would be against it.

Is there a way to be a generic slut, and not just a prostitute? Other than the soccer boys and some bus creeps, I've only seen whore options (ie sex for money, favour, information, etc.). Can't Sammy just enjoy some good dicking for its own sake? :(

Is the only way to get the bullying and rape scenes if Sammy has low willpower? And will it always end up with her being miserable?

Finally, is there a way to 100% disable all pregnancy in the game? Not just for Sammy, but for all NPCs as well.

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
Some questions:

Any way of becoming masochistic? ie enjoying the rape, bullying, etc.? Ideally something like a "..huh. That was hot." promt, so the player can choose to be a maso, instead of needing to grind rape scenes. The constant "This is awful I'm gonna cry ;_; " is kinda ruining it for me.

Any news on changing random NPC skin colour? (ie all black, all white, all tanned, no tanned, etc.) If that's simply something the dev refuses to do for whatever reason, that's fair, but I'm sure more people would approve of this option than would be against it.

Is there a way to be a generic slut, and not just a prostitute? Other than the soccer boys and some bus creeps, I've only seen whore options (ie sex for money, favour, information, etc.). Can't Sammy just enjoy some good dicking for its own sake? :(

Is the only way to get the bullying and rape scenes if Sammy has low willpower? And will it always end up with her being miserable?

Finally, is there a way to 100% disable all pregnancy in the game? Not just for Sammy, but for all NPCs as well.
no, funnily I thought about that myself a few days ago for Sammy to be an M or have a rape fetish.

not that I know.

I would definitely approve of more ways to just be a slut. I think the only ways this far are the soccer boys, Bus rides with Robin, occasionally at the pub and sometimes a pre-class event where Rachel tells you about a guy who wants you is waiting in the toilet for you. I wish Sammy had the option to ask around for a fuck. Or go into the men's side of the glory hole and set the price to free maybe this could even cause more guys to show up.

Reactions: GenericDrunkCoomer
Feb 26, 2023
Actually, just did the opening quest, and both Simon and Bob (who are white) used a dark-skinned guy for their sex events. This is clearly a bug.

The handful of randoms I've had for this run were also dark-skinned; I thought that was just RNG but perhaps it's not.

Maybe the scene selector is having a fit, and reverting to default skin tone for the guys, no matter what flags are set? I'm certain that previously both Simon and Bob's scenes used fitting skin colours for the guys.

Also, Robin started the game pregnant. Not sure if this is intended or just RNG.

Alfredo Jones

Feb 26, 2020
Actually, just did the opening quest, and both Simon and Bob (who are white) used a dark-skinned guy for their sex events. This is clearly a bug.

The handful of randoms I've had for this run were also dark-skinned; I thought that was just RNG but perhaps it's not.

Maybe the scene selector is having a fit, and reverting to default skin tone for the guys, no matter what flags are set? I'm certain that previously both Simon and Bob's scenes used fitting skin colours for the guys.

Also, Robin started the game pregnant. Not sure if this is intended or just RNG.
Not sure about the Bob thing, but Robin being pregnant is 100% RNG. I've had ones where Emile was pregnant at the start which actually lead to some unique dialogue during the opening as well as her little dates.

Jun 13, 2021
Not sure about the Bob thing, but Robin being pregnant is 100% RNG. I've had ones where Emile was pregnant at the start which actually lead to some unique dialogue during the opening as well as her little dates.
The skin colour random each sex cg new play with bob and simon i notice everytime made new play through somthing silmiar guy at the bar when had sex at the job

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes