Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Can this be played lesbian only?
Technically could, but other than save scumming there's nothing stopping your Sammy from getting dragged into an alley and raped before you can build up the stats to prevent it. Or maybe getting too drunk while she's working at the bar and unavoidably turbo slutting it up for a night.
Also as ChesseKun said there's only one dedicated female LI so not really much content even if you are dodging dick successfully.

Reactions: VerySusGirl

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
A better explanation is the option to play full lesbian exists, but it's not fully realized.

You can easily avoid being attacked by having a good confidence and fitness score. You can get a good fitness score well within the first three day if you have the gym bunny background. Confidence will take care of itself.
You never have to work at the pub if you don't want to. Working at the junkyard is more profitable anyways, which is exactly where the only current "lesbian" interest can be found.

Reactions: Orphanus

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 1584510

Overview:
The Fixer
is an adult life sim lite visual novel. You take the role of the protagonist, Samantha who is a Fixer. In order to solve her employer’s problems she has to face different challenges such as investigating industrial sabotage, diplomacy between factions and tracking down troublemakers. But she needs somehow to carry on with her everyday life while dealing with her missions.
After playing through one of the origin stories, Samantha finds herself in Blaston, having been rescued by the cities main power base and in return she agrees to work for them as a "Fixer" who solves potentially sensitive problems using tact, diplomacy or underhanded means. Will she manage to make a difference to the town and its power brokers or will she fall into the pit of depravity and despair along with the majority of residents in Blaston?​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-03
Release Date: 2023-11-30
Developer: Sam_Tail - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.2.14
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Extras:
Basic guide*

View attachment 2251255 View attachment 2251260 View attachment 2251259 View attachment 2251258 View attachment 2251257 View attachment 2251261 View attachment 2251262 View attachment 2251307
View attachment 2251264 View attachment 2251263 View attachment 2251309 View attachment 2251266 View attachment 2251265 View attachment 2251267 View attachment 2251269 View attachment 2251268
Since she started off as a boy, I would like to see her as more a femboy, than a girl. Sexy as all hell, but still with tell-tailing signs of being a boy, (not sure how you do that). Loving the idea of becoming more feminine, but, still loving having been a boy and also getting used to being seen as a girl. Maybe, there should be an option to keep her dick, or have one surgically placed, but, still has to live as a girl. Since now she works for the agency and they need her to either be a girl, or act as a girl. She should also have some sexual romance with her actual sister, maybe mom or dad, or both, if they can find their way into the game.
Just food for thought, my friend. But, if I was able to make a game, this is the game I would make. I wish I had your skills.
For sure she has to be a barmaid whore, and working the gloryhole in the restroom. Even taking well paying clients home to fuck and being watched by his/her sister, who gets very hot too. At the end of the night, both sisters sleep together naked and in an embrace of love and passion.

Last edited:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
A better explanation is the option to play full lesbian exists, but it's not fully realized.

You can easily avoid being attacked by having a good confidence and fitness score. You can get a good fitness score well within the first three day if you have the gym bunny background. Confidence will take care of itself.
You never have to work at the pub if you don't want to. Working at the junkyard is more profitable anyways, which is exactly where the only current "lesbian" interest can be found.
Boy start usually doesn't get beginner traits by day 3. Besides that I've had my Sammy once get dragged into an alley the very first time she left her apartment building. I then save scummed and it happened again. Not getting raped before you get the chance to build her stats up enough to defend herself is really a matter of luck.

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
Boy start usually doesn't get beginner traits by day 3. Besides that I've had my Sammy once get dragged into an alley the very first time she left her apartment building. I then save scummed and it happened again. Not getting raped before you get the chance to build her stats up enough to defend herself is really a matter of luck.
Well, since the original question was "lesbian route" I'd expect the person would be more interested in a female start over a male start. Even if they did do a male start, the male origin gets a fitness gain multiplier of 2, while gym bunny gets only 1.5. I just did a test run and was at fitness level 30 by Monday, meaning Sammy should have a good chance of fighting against attackers.

I've never had Sammy attacked on the very first day. The earliest I've ever had Sammy assaulted was the first Monday. I was testing the Bambi origin and some guy just shoved his dick into her on the bus. It's happened only once.
While it is a matter of luck, you must have awful luck. Praise be, the RNG gods.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Well, since the original question was "lesbian route" I'd expect the person would be more interested in a female start over a male start. Even if they did do a male start, the male origin gets a fitness gain multiplier of 2, while gym bunny gets only 1.5. I just did a test run and was at fitness level 30 by Monday, meaning Sammy should have a good chance of fighting against attackers.

I've never had Sammy attacked on the very first day. The earliest I've ever had Sammy assaulted was the first Monday. I was testing the Bambi origin and some guy just shoved his dick into her on the bus. It's happened only once.
While it is a matter of luck, you must have awful luck. Praise be, the RNG gods.
Depends on why Sammy's a lesbian. When I'm playing man start I plan on playing either a lesbian or reluctant Sammy, which I think is reflected in her base identity being a (presumably) straight man needing to break down her previous gender identity before she opens up sexually. I know well enough that if I got my brain transplanted into a woman's body I wouldn't become attracted to men so that's how I play man Sammy, with a slow burn on straight content.
I've played many many many playthroughs. I quit and start again probably about 5-10 times per major update. I've seen it happen a few times where she's assaulted on the first full day, although the twice on the first building exit was definitely a first for me.

Dec 8, 2023
Besides that I've had my Sammy once get dragged into an alley the very first time she left her apartment building. I then save scummed and it happened again.
Sounds like a bug. The odds for being attacked are extremely low for a high allure Sammy walking around at night and nonexistent for a low allure Sammy walking around during the day.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ifllslonly

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
Depends on why Sammy's a lesbian. When I'm playing man start I plan on playing either a lesbian or reluctant Sammy, which I think is reflected in her base identity being a (presumably) straight man needing to break down her previous gender identity before she opens up sexually. I know well enough that if I got my brain transplanted into a woman's body I wouldn't become attracted to men so that's how I play man Sammy, with a slow burn on straight content.
Ultimately, this is completely irrelevant to the OP.

I've played many many many playthroughs. I quit and start again probably about 5-10 times per major update. I've seen it happen a few times where she's assaulted on the first full day, although the twice on the first building exit was definitely a first for me.
You definitely have bad luck. In my experience with the game, Sammy has never been assaulted that early that frequently.

Amhran

Mar 22, 2022
It should be noted that "save-scumming", due to seeding (deterministic pseudo-random outcomes), is only effective if you make a change in how things occur. For example, if you save right before walking out the door of your apartment and get attacked, reload to the save you just made, and then immediately walk out the door...well, you'll be attacked again, and it will just keep happening no matter how many times you reload. You have a seed that deterministically decides what will happen based off of what has already happened before, so if what has already happened stays the same, the outcome of your next move will as well. But if you can change what's happened before (by, for example, walking into your room and back out again, or scavenging, or talking to one of your roommates, or a number of other possible choices) before you decide to ultimately walk outside, then the outcome can change as well. Though it is possible you might still hit that 1/1000 chance to get immediately assaulted, chances are very high that it won't happen again.

In some games, the outcome of 'RNG' can change by a simple change in the timing of your decision. For example, if you play on an N64 emulator and make a save-state right before opening a treasure chest whose contents are random and can be completely different each time you open it, you'll see that if you keep reloading your save state and open the treasure chest on the same frame over and over, that treasure chest will always give you the exact same items...but waiting an additional 5 frames before you open it will cause totally different items to be in the treasure chest; if you reload to the original save-state and wait 5 frames once more, what appeared after waiting 5 frames last time will appear exactly again as well. But time is not always a factor for all games and outcomes, and it isn't for games like The Fixer or Degrees of Lewdity where time doesn't move until you decide to actually do something: you have to decide to do something different for an outcome to change.

Last edited:

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
It should be noted that "save-scumming", due to seeding (deterministic pseudo-random outcomes), is only effective if you make a change in the order of events. For example, if you save right before walking out the door of your apartment and get attacked, reload to the save you just made, and then immediately walk out the door...well, you'll be attacked again, and it will just keep happening no matter how many times you reload. You have a seed that deterministically decides what will happen based off of what has already happened before, so if what has already happened stays the same, the outcome of your next move will as well. But if you can change what's happened before (by, for example, walking into your room and back out again, or scavenging, or talking to one of your roommates, or a number of other choices) before you decide to walk outside, then the outcome can change as well. Though it is possible you might still hit that 1/1000 chance to get immediately assaulted, chances are that it won't happen.
The random function of renpy used by sam generate the seed at calling, saving before the call is made and reloading gives you different outcomes. I save scum quite a bit during some scene (like the bus).

Reactions: Amhran

Amhran

Mar 22, 2022
The random function of renpy used by sam generate the seed at calling, saving before the call is made and reloading gives you different outcomes. I save scum quite a bit during some scene (like the bus).
Oh, damn...or I guess, neat? Well, "damn" that I wrote all that up and it was wrong, or rather basically not wrong except for the fact that The Fixer changes the seed every time you reload which mostly defeats the issue of seeding I was trying to explain. I suppose it still helps explain why whenever you hit "back" in the game history and try to re-do something, the outcome doesn't change unless you do something different - I guess you'd just need to reload first!

retardo

Sep 17, 2017
So is this game going to get a NTR tag with 90% of the updates being the other girls being fucked or are women not real humans so it doesnt count if they get cucked?

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
So is this game going to get a NTR tag with 90% of the updates being the other girls being fucked or are women not real humans so it doesnt count if they get cucked?
But nobody in this game is in an actual relationship. They are all just fuck buddies at best.

Reactions: XulOnTuesday

ryushrio

Nov 26, 2018
What kind of save are you expecting exactly? There's no gallery, and there's no clear state. Either play the game as it is, or don't.
I think that they meant a save like before the new content or just any save file version if you didn't want to help or give a save file then you didn't need to say anything

Amhran

Mar 22, 2022
I think that they meant a save like before the new content or just any save file version if you didn't want to help or give a save file then you didn't need to say anything
Nah, the save-beggars can put a tiny bit of thought and effort into their requests so that people at least have an idea of what they're begging for. It's just noise otherwise, and I think it's great when they're just flat-out ignored.

ryushrio

Nov 26, 2018
Nah, these save-beggars can put a tiny bit of thought and effort into their requests so that people at least have an idea of what they're begging for. It's just noise otherwise.
and i understand that but when people ask for a save it usually means your current save file that's what they meant i just dont like when someone says play the game or don't they asked for a save file because of a few different reasons
1 they could of lost theirs
2 they could be stuck and after trying for a while they just decided to ask to save a headache
3 maybe they just wanted to play the updated content
etc etc

Reactions: slavik_167
3.90 star(s) 55 Votes