AnonZeta

Jun 30, 2021
TBH seeing some of the pics posted earlier makes me want to wait for the next public release so the dev has had the time to iron out the bugs

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
I have a question. In an earlier version, there was a teaser of a big event with a dance group from school. Is this event already in the game or not yet? And if not, any idea when it will appear?
Thanks in advance for the answer
it's not in yet.

Reactions: SWTiger

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
Can someone help me with my issue?
I tried to troubleshoot it myself but so far, no luck

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yessir, even tried putting it in rice, but still, shit won't launch
See if you can re-extract it and then make sure your antivirus doesn't do anything to it. Try a download from a different download site. Also try "run as administrator" if your antivirus doesn't flag it. Don't run as administrator if you have any doubts about its legitimacy.

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
See if you can re-extract it and then make sure your antivirus doesn't do anything to it. Try a download from a different download site. Also try "run as administrator" if your antivirus doesn't flag it. Don't run as administrator if you have any doubts about its legitimacy.
Tried everything you said besides downloading from other source.
Whitelisted the folder in my antivir as well
I'll dl from another site and try if it changes anything

Edit : still not working, heh, whatever, I'll see next update

Last edited:

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
How do I progress the mari quest? I'm supposed to meet cass somewhere (I think classroom?) and to go to the highway together but whenever I speak to her in the classroom all I get is placeholder dialogue.

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
How do I progress the mari quest? I'm supposed to meet cass somewhere (I think classroom?) and to go to the highway together but whenever I speak to her in the classroom all I get is placeholder dialogue.
yea wait till the end of the school and near evening time, she be outside of the school area waiting for you, if you go to the boys and talk with them a few times, when you jump back to the front of the school, she be there waiting for you

Reactions: Overlord070

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
It's apparent that this game is being reworked and worked on. There seems to be more glitches and some things are just sketchy. I love the wardrobe but it too is kind of weird to work. There should be a button for nudity, so you can start redressing her easier. There should be an option to use heavy makeup like a real whore. (I tried, but, either it's not there, or I don't know how to do it).
I dress Sammy as slutty as possible and Emily doesn't say anything about it. Although, she did say something at the beach.
I can't figure how to get her working in the gloryhole. The cheat options seem to be overlapping.
Sammy should ask Emily to share her bed. Opening a whole new path for both girls.
When she is on the bus and is being groped or molested, there is little to see. This should be big scenes with the guy or guys all over her. Forcing her to suck them, fucking her while everybody on the bus is watching her being gangbanged on the floor of the bus. Cum dripping from her holes and all over her body, by the time she gets off. Guys asking her for her phone number or giving her theirs. Some of these guys even give her some cash, because she IS a whore.

Last edited:

jireir

May 26, 2018
I take it that the sgt. Parson questline in the police station is not in the game yet?

And also Is it possible to buy clothes in some other place than the funwear shop on revel street?

Last edited:
Jan 7, 2022
Sam_Tail
Error: Not sure why, got option to talk to svetlana here but when I click it, the hospital receptionist Krstal pops up and shows me the options we see at hospital here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, need bigger boob and ass sizes in the game... only 3 options for boobs is little less. Need F or J cup too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vlad11

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
I take it that the sgt. Parson questline in the police station is not in the game yet?

And also Is it possible to buy clothes in some other place than the funwear shop on revel street?
yes by wandering the market stalls but it is pure RNG what you find. you can also go to the needle girls at school.

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
What do I do after visiting the trucker stop with cass? Game tells me to visit tucker, dan or police but can't talk to anyone about it?

lolchito

Sep 15, 2019
I got a bug, I can't see any characters or cg, sexual scenes with other characters nothing, just the main character besides, I already delete everything prove joiplay and apk (I'm on Xiaomi), and nothing seems to work

derpsdlkfjl;kj

Aug 19, 2020
It would be nice if there was a very clear indicator of when you'd gone as far as possible in this patch's content for a given quest. The main quest does tell you this, but a lot of the side quests seem to just degenerate into broken messes instead.

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
It would be nice if there was a very clear indicator of when you'd gone as far as possible in this patch's content for a given quest. The main quest does tell you this, but a lot of the side quests seem to just degenerate into broken messes instead.
I think those only get added for the public release of the game, not the Patreon builds.

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes