AmSidar

Nov 10, 2020
I been a while now.
A ton of updates came out but no one mentioned this.
When will be the Shane-Marcus interaction be fixed? The one when they drag Sammy into the male dressing room. No matter witch of them remains with her it always shown Shane. No to mention that their sex counters are somewhat inaccurate when getting hand job and when they double team her.

Maikaa

May 25, 2021
Other character sprite not showing (also scene only show MC Sprite as well) is it my device problem or something wrong when extracting the file?

Frostfire281

Jan 18, 2019
So I can't find the lighter fluid for starting the fire in haven. It's a route I've never done in previous playthroughs and want to try this time, but I've scavenged in the lounge while it was empty 5 times and still haven't found the fluid. Likewise, the cheat menu doesn't have the option to add it. Anyone know how to get it?

XulOnTuesday

Aug 7, 2022
So I can't find the lighter fluid for starting the fire in haven. It's a route I've never done in previous playthroughs and want to try this time, but I've scavenged in the lounge while it was empty 5 times and still haven't found the fluid. Likewise, the cheat menu doesn't have the option to add it. Anyone know how to get it?
I ran into this problem as well. You either have to get really lucky when scavenging, or use the console command inv.take(item_haven_fluid).

Vlad11

Dec 17, 2021
Sam_Tail will you/can you add a nursery or child care centre for the children the protagonist has
First of all, let SamTail lick into shape pregnancy art - will make first stage of pregnancy in characters when it start a little visible, will make pregnancy art for each of the three stages when working in the pub and dance and more interesting dialogs about pregnancy, including comments from bar patrons. And need at least 7 days period to recovery after pregnancy when characters and Sammy looks a little fat despite good fit.

Reactions: Ravelord Nito

drchainchair2

Mar 28, 2020
It seems that v0.3.2.26 has been released which expands the sandbox to the highway and prostitution.

I do wonder when the main story is going to get another mission. Or even just repeatable mini missions (generic version of first mission with bar reporter guy).

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
It seems that v0.3.2.26 has been released which expands the sandbox to the highway and prostitution.

I do wonder when the main story is going to get another mission. Or even just repeatable mini missions (generic version of first mission with bar reporter guy).
It's something I am eager to get working on. But the next planned missions heavily involve Security, the highway and the much less respectable side of the town. So getting this stuff in does help with future plans.

Vlad11

Dec 17, 2021
It's something I am eager to get working on. But the next planned missions heavily involve Security, the highway and the much less respectable side of the town. So getting this stuff in does help with future plans.
Have been fixed in v0.3.2.26 dance arts and dialogs with Svetlana in school - where the hospital receptionist pops up and shows the options we see at hospital?

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes