Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
-- --

Changelog from v0.3.2.19 to v0.3.2.26

• Added some more to highway whoring. Still heavy WIP
  • Added new items pink ticket and Mira intel notes
  • Started added in areas where you can question people about Mira. Still heavy WIP
  • Made it so weather effects now appear on the top of the screen
  • Added new CGs. Sammy ass upside down and Sammy on back in bed
  • Added new items. Bondage gear and blindfold
  • Moved the ballgag from the accessories wardrobe to the item inventory. Added a lockable version that once on, cannot be taken off by yourself
  • Added maternity band item
  • Added some latex dresses, a latex top and bottoms
  • Fixed haven issues where searching sprinklers would show the entire questlog
  • Made light fluid a guaranteed drop in the lounge if scavving while its empty
  • Added 2 new CGs for Sammy advertising herself from a pinkroom window
  • Added BG art for pinkroom and blue room
  • Added new BGs for sex locations to the truckstop. Between the trucks and inside the truck carriage
  • Added new BG to the motel
  • Added new minor character “motel receptionist”
  • Rooms can be rented from the motel. There are blue rooms and pink rooms. Functionality to pink rooms to be added soon (blue are normal rooms, pink are whore rooms)
  • Speaking to the motel receptionist will unlock the motel cleaning job. A much more dangerous version of normal cleaning but can be worked 24/7
  • Motel receptionist has a small shop offering some energy and sex related items. She also sells the maid outfit. Prices are inflated at +50% of original cost
  • Fixed some bugs related to cleaning so you should no longer jump to the pub after some events
  • Added updated BG to the truckstop
  • Added new locations where Sammy can go away and have sex with a guy (can’t manually go there, only when going off for sex)
  • Added 2 new CGs for when Sammy is whoring
  • Added new perk “free use” where Sammy will never reject offers of sex or ever accept money for it (available only to slut, sucu, broken or bimbo characters who have unlocked the whore quest). It is a player activated perk and can be turned on/off at will
  • Cass gifting now possible. Gifts depends on if she is a whore or not
  • It’s possible to gift Cass some poison if she is being bullied and she will poison the bullies
  • Removed ability for Sammy to poison the bullies if Cass is the target
  • Added Private investigators office to revel backstreets
  • Added backroom to simons office where Sammy can wash, change and use the mirror
  • Added intro chain where you meet Simon in his office
  • Simon can now be met in his office and spoken to while following the Mira missing quest
  • Added new CG. Robin x Oskar in his office
  • After completing “Starting the magazine”, you can now find Felix’s magazine in the needle girls and funwear shops
  • Fixed issue where some shops stock too many items for the menu to show. Only works on new game
  • Added icons to the location buttons that show you who is in that location
  • Updated pub BG with people in the background. If named NPCs are there (trixie, dani, robin, bob or simon) they will show in the BG
  • Made it so your shift in the pub ends close to 3am. Usually each work shift is 4 cycles but if it reaches 3am it will end prematurely
  • Added BG images for Robin having sex with Oskar in her bedroom
  • Made it so on weekends, Oskar comes and visits Robin in her room is she has agreed to pay rent through sex
  • Added dialogue chain with Robin once Sammy sees her having sex with Oskar
  • Added temp events for Robin x Oskar

Steve_The_Bear

Jan 10, 2018
I keep starting the game with a belly that seems to grow non stop but I'm not pregnant does that normally happen or am I experiencing a bug?

Jul 12, 2022
How
PC DOWNLOAD -- MAC DOWNLOAD -- ANDROID DOWNLOAD

Changelog from v0.3.2.19 to v0.3.2.26

• Added some more to highway whoring. Still heavy WIP
  • Added new items pink ticket and Mira intel notes
  • Started added in areas where you can question people about Mira. Still heavy WIP
  • Made it so weather effects now appear on the top of the screen
  • Added new CGs. Sammy ass upside down and Sammy on back in bed
  • Added new items. Bondage gear and blindfold
  • Moved the ballgag from the accessories wardrobe to the item inventory. Added a lockable version that once on, cannot be taken off by yourself
  • Added maternity band item
  • Added some latex dresses, a latex top and bottoms
  • Fixed haven issues where searching sprinklers would show the entire questlog
  • Made light fluid a guaranteed drop in the lounge if scavving while its empty
  • Added 2 new CGs for Sammy advertising herself from a pinkroom window
  • Added BG art for pinkroom and blue room
  • Added new BGs for sex locations to the truckstop. Between the trucks and inside the truck carriage
  • Added new BG to the motel
  • Added new minor character “motel receptionist”
  • Rooms can be rented from the motel. There are blue rooms and pink rooms. Functionality to pink rooms to be added soon (blue are normal rooms, pink are whore rooms)
  • Speaking to the motel receptionist will unlock the motel cleaning job. A much more dangerous version of normal cleaning but can be worked 24/7
  • Motel receptionist has a small shop offering some energy and sex related items. She also sells the maid outfit. Prices are inflated at +50% of original cost
  • Fixed some bugs related to cleaning so you should no longer jump to the pub after some events
  • Added updated BG to the truckstop
  • Added new locations where Sammy can go away and have sex with a guy (can’t manually go there, only when going off for sex)
  • Added 2 new CGs for when Sammy is whoring
  • Added new perk “free use” where Sammy will never reject offers of sex or ever accept money for it (available only to slut, sucu, broken or bimbo characters who have unlocked the whore quest). It is a player activated perk and can be turned on/off at will
  • Cass gifting now possible. Gifts depends on if she is a whore or not
  • It’s possible to gift Cass some poison if she is being bullied and she will poison the bullies
  • Removed ability for Sammy to poison the bullies if Cass is the target
  • Added Private investigators office to revel backstreets
  • Added backroom to simons office where Sammy can wash, change and use the mirror
  • Added intro chain where you meet Simon in his office
  • Simon can now be met in his office and spoken to while following the Mira missing quest
  • Added new CG. Robin x Oskar in his office
  • After completing “Starting the magazine”, you can now find Felix’s magazine in the needle girls and funwear shops
  • Fixed issue where some shops stock too many items for the menu to show. Only works on new game
  • Added icons to the location buttons that show you who is in that location
  • Updated pub BG with people in the background. If named NPCs are there (trixie, dani, robin, bob or simon) they will show in the BG
  • Made it so your shift in the pub ends close to 3am. Usually each work shift is 4 cycles but if it reaches 3am it will end prematurely
  • Added BG images for Robin having sex with Oskar in her bedroom
  • Made it so on weekends, Oskar comes and visits Robin in her room is she has agreed to pay rent through sex
  • Added dialogue chain with Robin once Sammy sees her having sex with Oskar
  • Added temp events for Robin x Oskar
How to open path whore?

Dattebayo777

Mar 20, 2023
Is there any new missions like Haven??
I really liked the game in 2022 even if there were not much content.
Afterwards I replayed the game in 2023: good new content, many interactions with characters, huge advancement in side stories.
However, since all new arcs and stories weren't finished, I lost interest - preferred only main story even with less content.
Hope I will change my mind in future updates... So is there any advance in main Fixer Story? Any new missions?

Reactions: Nazeaj

collinio

Jan 20, 2018
everytime i talk to the guy in the maintenance office about the glory hole, having not done alison's quest yet it just crashes back to the main menu. what can i do?

WSSeeU

Sep 28, 2018
Hello guys, lately, i can not start some game using Rempy, i try in normal way, in admin, its like i did nothing. Someone got the problem and have a solution? thank in advance.

Reactions: Wlms

rap_ray

Dec 6, 2018
Game quits when click "ask about wok" in Private Investigator in Revel backstreet.

--- Traceback ---

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'simon_work_picker'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 274, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 660, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 146, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 938, in run_context
context.run()
File "scripts/locations/general/travel_screen.rpyc", line 12, in script
File "renpy/script.py", line 927, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'simon_work_picker'.

Windows-10-10.0.17763 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.1.22070801
The Fixer 0.3.2.26
Thu Mar 14 01:14:54 2024

Reactions: Banditcasher23

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
I keep starting the game with a belly that seems to grow non stop but I'm not pregnant does that normally happen or am I experiencing a bug?
What do you mean by grow non stop? Does it get bigger or does it reappear after you got rid of it? Having a slight belly at the start is normal and can be removed by working out.

Reactions: Fantasydude4000

Caelia

Mar 18, 2018
Starting the waitress job strips the character but doesn't apply the waitress outfit, ripped jeans have no image in this release... Is there a hotfix for this release yet? It came out 2/29 after all...

Edit: Ok, it's more specific. Ragged jeans don't have an image for the starting fitness level.

Last edited:

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
What do you mean by grow non stop? Does it get bigger or does it reappear after you got rid of it? Having a slight belly at the start is normal and can be removed by working out.
He figured it out a 2 posts later. He didn't specific, but my guess is that he didn't exercise, so got the low fitness stomach growth.

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
Starting the waitress job strips the character but doesn't apply the waitress outfit, ripped jeans have no image in this release... Is there a hotfix for this release yet? It came out 2/29 after all...

Edit: Ok, it's more specific. Ragged jeans don't have an image for the starting fitness level.
the waitress thing should only happens on the first day of work.

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes