Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
Hello guys, lately, i can not start some game using Rempy, i try in normal way, in admin, its like i did nothing. Someone got the problem and have a solution? thank in advance.
Got the same problem, and so far no solutions. From the infos I've gathered, it has to do with Renpy 8 and windows 11.
If you find how to resolve it, keep me updated please

Shadey99

Jun 20, 2021
I don't know if this has been specifically laid out before (I found hints to it while looking for requirements for different perks like Slut and Commando), but you can have a bonus starting perk. I've only tested this on a male playthrough as I was redoing the male intro.

Intro:
1. When your sister takes you to get clothes don't let her into the changing room with you.
2. Chose the thong when the panties selection comes up.
3. When she asks if your sure, tell her you may as well accept being a woman now.
4. The next day go out for a walk with her as normal.
5. The following day accept her offer to take you to the beach.
6. She will buy you a see through bikini and you will grumble.
7. Eventually you'll get a popup if you want to remove your bikini top and you want to say yes.
8. Your sister will match you and you'll get another prompt to remove your bikini bottoms, select yes.
9. You gain the Exhibitionism perk (identical to the starting perk).

If your male you'll still later get to pick a starting perk after the new body perk wears off with the same exhibitionist perk (they don't stack btw as they are the same perk). After step 9 you get a beach scene where you can chose to loose your virginity if you want to be sluttier faster.

On the other hand I discovered two game breaking bugs:
1. Selling yourself in the neighborhood can cause a crash to main menu. I was going through the various sample scenes and it happened.
2. The investigator can be at the bar after you've done the quest with him and has an option to 'ask about work'. Selecting this immediately crashes the entire game to desktop with a error log.

Lunee

Jul 30, 2023
ScriptError: could not find label 'simon_work_picker'.

Can't ask Simon for wark in the pub.

Shadey99

Jun 20, 2021
Found another, what I'm going to have to call a bug, as I had my slutty start run where I couldn't seem to get the conversation about sleeping with the soccer boys with Robin to fire. So I was locked out from using the offer yourself button while she was there. This is with me stripping in front of her several times. I even went with Nate to make the gloryhole while she was there. For whatever reason I also couldn't get them to come onto me while she was there, even though they have in other playthroughs...

Reactions: KINGU_0w0

outbalancing

Apr 23, 2020
Quite funny, but I’m stuck on choosing the first perk, I can’t decide whether I want to take exhibitionist, but if I don’t have underwear available, I would like to wear different clothes including underwear at the beginning, is it possible to get this perk later? or just at the beginning. If you get the commando perk, will they also give you the exhibitionist perk? Mainly I want it because of "Access to special
exhibitionist branches", or is there no point in worrying? Please tell me.

Shadey99

Jun 20, 2021
Quite funny, but I’m stuck on choosing the first perk, I can’t decide whether I want to take exhibitionist, but if I don’t have underwear available, I would like to wear different clothes including underwear at the beginning, is it possible to get this perk later? or just at the beginning. If you get the commando perk, will they also give you the exhibitionist perk? Mainly I want it because of "Access to special
exhibitionist branches", or is there no point in worrying? Please tell me.
I can't say whether it's worth it for you, but I have done a few runs with and without it. But first:
* Commando is very different. You can pick that up easily just by not wearing panties.
* While Exhibitionist is a 'starter perk' you can gain it during the introduction with your sister (as I described above).
* You either need to be take it as your starter perk or gain it during the introduction though if you want it.

Dialogue-wise with exhibitionist you will strip in front of certain people, be ok walking around naked at home, and the dance girls have some extra content when you are an exhibitionist. I personally haven't seen anything else.

Reactions: outbalancing

outbalancing

Apr 23, 2020
I can't say whether it's worth it for you, but I have done a few runs with and without it. But first:
* Commando is very different. You can pick that up easily just by not wearing panties.
* While Exhibitionist is a 'starter perk' you can gain it during the introduction with your sister (as I described above).
* You either need to be take it as your starter perk or gain it during the introduction though if you want it.

Dialogue-wise with exhibitionist you will strip in front of certain people, be ok walking around naked at home, and the dance girls have some extra content when you are an exhibitionist. I personally haven't seen anything else.
Thank you, but it’s a pity that “for now”, only through a man you can do this, at least I don’t want to do that, it’s not very logical that you can’t get an exhibitionist during the game, it’s strange, I would like it to be possible in the future, I’ll still take an exhibitionist because at least I was able to put on panties, because I’ve only seen 2 bras in stores so far, not counting the stickers, of course, which is a pity, but tolerable.

1 question, what happens if you don't pay rent?

Last edited:

Shadey99

Jun 20, 2021
Thank you, but it’s a pity that “for now”, only through a man you can do this, at least I don’t want to do that, it’s not very logical that you can’t get an exhibitionist during the game, it’s strange, I would like it to be possible in the future, I’ll still take an exhibitionist because at least I was able to put on panties, because I’ve only seen 2 bras in stores so far, not counting the stickers, of course, which is a pity, but tolerable.

1 question, what happens if you don't pay rent?
I'm actually not sure if the same tactic works on a female run... Now I kinda want to try it... Edit: So I tried it and yeah, that does not have the same effect for a female run... You can even get banged faster as a guy start...

Also... If you don't pay rent... nothing. At least not until your run into the building manager. But I acquired a rent balance of over $2000 before. xD

Last edited:

outbalancing

Apr 23, 2020
I'm actually not sure if the same tactic works on a female run... Now I kinda want to try it... Edit: So I tried it and yeah, that does not have the same effect for a female run... You can even get banged faster as a guy start...

Also... If you don't pay rent... nothing. At least not until your run into the building manager. But I acquired a rent balance of over $2000 before. xD
yes, I tried it too, unfortunately...
Thanks for the answer.

Jahyaman987

Apr 30, 2023
If I remember right, you can get the exhibitionnist perk while hanging out in the park if there are some guys looking to you and you have the choice to give a small peek to them while wearing a skimpy outfit.

Edit: I think you also need to be in a very good mood and turned on a lot.

Reactions: outbalancing

Conta Livre

Jan 8, 2023
Hey guys, I've been having a question that's been killing me lately: "How do I activate/open the command console up?"
I discovered that there is a way to add the crowbar to the inventory in the Haven mission [inv.take(item_haven_crowbar)]
(since, as I repeat, the crowbar no longer appears)
Can anyone tell me how I activate this command console please?

Last edited:

outbalancing

Apr 23, 2020
If I remember right, you can get the exhibitionnist perk while hanging out in the park if there are some guys looking to you and you have the choice to give a small peek to them while wearing a skimpy outfit.

Edit: I think you also need to be in a very good mood and turned on a lot.
Thanks, I'll try it, if so it will be logical))

XulOnTuesday

Aug 7, 2022
Hey guys, I've been having a question that's been killing me lately: "How do I activate/open the command console up?"
I discovered that there is a way to add the crowbar to the inventory in the Haven mission [inv.take(item_haven_crowbar)]
(since, as I repeat, the crowbar no longer appears)
Can anyone tell me how I activate this command console please?
I use UnRen.bat.

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes