acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
is this game still a grindfest as it was at the beginning?
It really depends how you see the grindfest. Getting money to pay rent ain't that much of a problem, especially if you turn Sammy into Succubus whore. Few nights at pink room and you can basically buy yourself a mansion. Sadly, keeping your fitness and intelligence high enough is still quite the uphill battle.

Use cheats or wait for full release mate.
Cheating your way out of everything ain't the solution to the problem of poor balance.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Welcome to the buggy early release version. You currently can't talk to Svetlana, and odds are she just has placeholder dialogue.
Rachel for instance still doesn't have a face when she's in the gym at night in her streaking quest (at least at the end of it and if you attempt to talk to her). Perhaps her and Svetlana might be fixed later on

Last edited:
Aug 12, 2021
Found a glitch where after whoring yourself on the beach and either doing anal or vaginal, Sam teleports to the bar and acts like they are cleaning up the bar. Also the name of the men during laying blowjob is one of the bullies. Glitch1.JPG Gltich2.JPG

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
What software is the art done with?

were it so easy.
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-fixer-v0-3-2-30-sam_tail.66244/post-4529280

I'm more wondering if it's even playable the last time i tried it was buggy as hell, content keeps getting added which is good but the experience is going downhill
Because people keep posting the buggy test builds for Patreon. and the mods update to the first post instead of keeping the stable/public build.

Last edited:

glyndas

Sep 25, 2020
It really depends how you see the grindfest. Getting money to pay rent ain't that much of a problem, especially if you turn Sammy into Succubus whore. Few nights at pink room and you can basically buy yourself a mansion. Sadly, keeping your fitness and intelligence high enough is still quite the uphill battle.

Cheating your way out of everything ain't the solution to the problem of poor balance.
You balance stuff after you're done with content, unless you want to spend a lot of time balancing stuff after every change.

Reactions: marama0

hgffdh

Feb 26, 2018
When playing the game theres this nagging sense that all males are fake (I know they're literally unfinished NPCs but you get what I mean). IRL guys are possessive of women and dont want to let go of them or share with anybody else, but here everyone is happy to just get a quick suck or a fuck and pass her on to others. The football guys, the bullies, the landlord, everyone is ok with being at best friends with benefits and nobody wants anything more. I remember reading that there's 1 (one) posessive guy (roommate or something) planned but that makes it seem even more fake somehow.
Like, pure blushing Sammy gives her virginity to some football guy and he's like - "Thanks pal, now lets make a gloryhole where you can suck off entire school".

Aug 12, 2021
When playing the game theres this nagging sense that all males are fake (I know they're literally unfinished NPCs but you get what I mean). IRL guys are possessive of women and dont want to let go of them or share with anybody else, but here everyone is happy to just get a quick suck or a fuck and pass her on to others. The football guys, the bullies, the landlord, everyone is ok with being at best friends with benefits and nobody wants anything more. I remember reading that there's 1 (one) posessive guy (roommate or something) planned but that makes it seem even more fake somehow.
Like, pure blushing Sammy gives her virginity to some football guy and he's like - "Thanks pal, now lets make a gloryhole where you can suck off entire school".
Totally agree. It would be cool if Sam could have different relationships with NPCs. Could totally see a relationship with football boys. Could see a relationship with that one investigator at the beginning of the game. There is just a lot of potential. These are things to think about. Game far off from being finished, so there is still a lot of room to grow. But yes, it would be great if the men in this game were more possessive of Sammy. It would be so cool if they had confrontations with Sam or even other men to either protect you, fight over you, or even attack you, kidnap you. It would breathe a lot of life into the game.

Honestly what I want to see is a relationship status with the characters around you, and it can shrink or grow depending on Sam's actions.

Ggggehnhdsyn

Mar 12, 2024
I have a suggestion: Sam, after sex or rape, with a very small chance, can become pregnant with twins or triplets, because of this, the belly will increase even more than in the last stage (sorry for my English, I have to use google translator)

Reactions: GmFn1869

hgffdh

Feb 26, 2018
I have a suggestion: Sam, after sex or rape, with a very small chance, can become pregnant with twins or triplets, because of this, the belly will increase even more than in the last stage (sorry for my English, I have to use google translator)
Check out this old post (basically, developer knows and wants to fix and expand on pregnancy but its a lot more work than just one more pregnancy stage and bigger boobs):
Unfortunately I have to agree. The pregnancy mechanics were brought to functional and not further.

I had planned for pregnancy to be like a sidegrade. Lock off some content but unlock others. But as the game progresses it seems that it would just end up more of a hindrance than anything. While right now there is not pregnancy specific content, even when I do add it, it would probably still be lacking compared to normal content. So yes it is something I will need to address, even if it might seem a bit unrealistic like working the bar while pregnant (Although is that really unrealistic considering the lore?).

There are a few pregnant events, but they are so few it might as well be none. But absolutely in future there will be a fair amount of them. Haven and some specific events will still be locked for story reasons, but the sandbox and city events will be designed with pregnant characters in mind. Considering how much time you might end up spending while pregnant, it shouldn't harm your ability to have fun in the game. But yes right now, as pointed out, it just locks off all the current content.

Once the haven endings are done, I will be heavily focusing on the more general content the game has to offer. So we can expect to see this issue start to fix it's self soon.

Happy to hear you are enjoying. Can expect a lot more improvements going forward. And don't think of donating unless you can afford it, care for yourself first :)

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
But latest public bild very old. Interesting, when SamTail will fix bugs and create new public release?
That's the way this developer works. It's generally several months between public releases, with multiple patreon releases between them.

Basically, it happens when it happens, but I'd guess May for a public release.

Jan 7, 2022
When Robin is giving blowjob or having sex with landlord in her room, we get a option to spy on her, when I click it, it says

"Label where Sammy will spy sneakily on Robin"

what should I do here? nothings happening...

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes