lostcause516

Jun 23, 2018
i have free use but she still charges for things, like gloryhole....also many bar events...and just a lot of stuff in general....also why does she have to charge to begin with, sure it should be an option to try to charge, but she shouldnt be required to.;.....some events at the school also...it will say i am free use, but then the agree, disagree thing shows up, and agree is money and disagree is say no

Last edited:

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Truckstop whoring doesn't work when they invite PC to a motel.
Also even when they take her out back it doesn't count toward mira quest, for me at least.

Reactions: XenoviaQua

Zero_Blazer

Jun 12, 2018
Came back to this after not playing for a while, and when I try to go to the haven, an error for "havwhore" not existing occurs. Is this due to my using an older version save, or is this an issue even if I start a new game? And is it something I can just ignore through?

Sorry if this has been asked before. Tried searching for havwhore and got nothing.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Nice to see a new version.
Though it seems to be somewhat buggy.
After a reload, I did manage to inquire about a cleaning job at the motel, but.... there's no way to actually do the job, that I've found. I reckon I'll wait for a bit. Month or so.
Edit: Turns out starting over fixes it. Sort of.

Last edited:

Krew

May 5, 2017
Yeah. I'm getting the distinct feeling that this update is one of those. Start a new game ones.

erisonkel

Jul 11, 2020
Isn't this just another one of the unstable updates that aren't put out into public access by the dev for this very reason?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Isn't this just another one of the unstable updates that aren't put out into public access by the dev for this very reason?
Yes, but everyone wants updates now, so the patreon version gets leaked. It can help find bugs, but then there are those people who can't reason that an in progress game will likely have bugs, especially when leaked early.

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
While it is interesting it provides methods, details on what you do and wear, the huge problem is the start. You can't have her origin be a "buttslut" so you're stuck doing events or in other words, taking lot of time to come in a status of being able to choose how you want sex. Instead of always being denied, won't sell virginity.
Has freedom but at the same time, breaks immersion, which invalidates freedom.

Shadey99

Jun 20, 2021
So... I hadn't played this until a couple days ago... and I've tried to find answers to my issues, but... I have a few comments/questions:
1. How in the world is the gloryhole quest supposed to work? As far as I know I have all the pieces found among the scrap, but it still always says I need to find out how to make it and their are no clues of how to find out.
2. I can't find Mira with Cass during her quest and the quest hints at where to go, but none of those do anything. But it doesn't feel like that's the current end of the quest...
3. I can't tell if there are still outfits to buy... Since they are completely random it's possible some have just proven extremely rare. I bought out the girls stock for the fashion club, the back alley store, and the beach as those don't vary. Most days I can spend 12 hours wandering the market and not find any new items. This feels really bad, also with so few of some items (ie bras) they almost never appear. One playthrough hit winter before I ever saw a bra other than the sports one you start with.
4. I assume I'm at the end of the modeling questline as he just asks me over and over for more magazines and weeks later I haven't found any new ones in any stores.
5. The Haven quest felt impossible the one time I've managed to get to it. It takes several days because you need 10 intel things and getting those is purely random (or so close I can't tell the difference when I spend an entire day trying to get intel and fail). I ended up cheating my mood because the MC kept failing due to mood from how long this was all taking. I never did find a place to set a fire, but I busted some pipes and that lead to even worse things happening so I reverted that. In the end I gave up and went back to a save before going in because it was in no way fun.

Generally I like this type of game (female corruption), but I've bene wracking my head against these...

Dattebayo777

Mar 20, 2023
So... I hadn't played this until a couple days ago... and I've tried to find answers to my issues, but... I have a few comments/questions:
1. How in the world is the gloryhole quest supposed to work? As far as I know I have all the pieces found among the scrap, but it still always says I need to find out how to make it and their are no clues of how to find out.
2. I can't find Mira with Cass during her quest and the quest hints at where to go, but none of those do anything. But it doesn't feel like that's the current end of the quest...
3. I can't tell if there are still outfits to buy... Since they are completely random it's possible some have just proven extremely rare. I bought out the girls stock for the fashion club, the back alley store, and the beach as those don't vary. Most days I can spend 12 hours wandering the market and not find any new items. This feels really bad, also with so few of some items (ie bras) they almost never appear. One playthrough hit winter before I ever saw a bra other than the sports one you start with.
4. I assume I'm at the end of the modeling questline as he just asks me over and over for more magazines and weeks later I haven't found any new ones in any stores.
5. The Haven quest felt impossible the one time I've managed to get to it. It takes several days because you need 10 intel things and getting those is purely random (or so close I can't tell the difference when I spend an entire day trying to get intel and fail). I ended up cheating my mood because the MC kept failing due to mood from how long this was all taking. I never did find a place to set a fire, but I busted some pipes and that lead to even worse things happening so I reverted that. In the end I gave up and went back to a save before going in because it was in no way fun.

Generally I like this type of game (female corruption), but I've bene wracking my head against these...
10 days are more than enough to collect 10 intel, just repeat all the possible interactions every day: shower, eavesdrope, pipe, firepit, etc. It's a bit annoying, but you can collect all 10 just like this. If I remember well: if you still decide to break the pipes you should do it in specific time and should have some higher skills (think it was intellegence), after that rush to the office . Or you can just fuck the guard and sneak to the office...In 2022 when I was playing in virgin playthrough, I discovered all the possible outcomes of Heaven while trying still to be a virgin, was pretty hard...

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017

2:That's the current end, since it's a leaked patreon version release. The next public release should have the full quest.

3: That's an issue, since it is random outside a few stores. You can just cheat in all outfits to see them all, if you want (click the lock symbol in the top bar).

4: Yes, that's the current end.

5: It's one of those tricky things, you need to get beer / drugs to improve your mood to go longer. It's been a while since I did it though, so I can't remember the exact details of most of Haven, and I know some things have changed.

Shadey99

Jun 20, 2021
As for your responses to #5... My experience of it was a mess. If I was in the building during the day (when the guys are there) I'm constantly accosted or literally assaulted. I also kept either falling asleep or getting moody and not doing anything at key moments... With no money I was left trying to steal for it (It's random & if I had to not forfeit for the previous issues I mentioned during that time), which got me caught a stupid number of times. I never got to finish seducing the guard, I kept not being able to do anything when the time limits would let me.

I have no idea how anyone gets to 10 days of this. Heck, in 3 days the MC was assaulted and beat to crap 5 times! So by day 3 I hadn't gotten more than 4 pieces of intel and I was tired of the whole thing. Theoretically I had the supplies required to set a fire, but I never got an option to use them anywhere so I assumed I couldn't. And since the pipe break didn't lead to getting me out, I just tossed it and did a new playthrough. I don't think that's the experience you want a new player to have...

Oh! I had a #6!

A value needs to be shown for each item of clothing to determine it's 'sluttiness'. Anything over ~100 seems to be incredibly slutty by NPCs and gets commented on (people calling you a slut, the police saying your dressed like a slut, etc). But the visuals don't seem to relate to the end value. & things like coats don't seem to change literally anything, which is odd. So it ends up being trial and error. Even if all we get is a S--, S-, S, S+, S++ sort of rating it would be so much better. I make these cute outfits to wear, but the game decides they are totally mega slutty as if the ones deciding were my (deceased) grandma. Makeup and the school uniform can give me rating of 120 at times...

Jun 13, 2021

Glory hole, scavenge for saw and chisel gaffa tape. Beach and junk yard good start scavenge for the glory hole

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 55 Votes