May 30, 2019
heyas! so, i'm trying to remove some perks via console, but i keep getting this error:

file "<string>", line 1: expected statement.
player.remove_perk (perk_baby crazy)
itwontlemmeputspaces)^

what am i doing wrong?

okay, update: I had the wrong keyword, found the right one, but now it gives me this:
dammit.png

Reactions: Ifllslonly

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
Hi, for some unknown reason the game doesn't launch on the last update. Tried both .exe files and none works

jekno

Jul 23, 2021
Is there a way to never show injuries on the avatar? Or alternatively at least reduce how severe/serious they appear?

Vlad11

Dec 17, 2021
About dance girls storyline and pregnancy. I think, It can only be a block storyline when any of the girls are in the final stages of pregnancy and let them dance in the earlier stages of pregnancy. I think it is also necessary to rewrite the dialogue where Svetlana scolds Sammy for getting pregnant. It looks ridicuosly when Svetlana is pregnant.

Reactions: Highland_Hunter

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
Is there a way to never show injuries on the avatar? Or alternatively at least reduce how severe/serious they appear?
carry pepper spray with you all times, unless you really max out on the fitness level, then you can fight them off

• Red Heart
Reactions: jekno

Leelloominai

Nov 23, 2017
they can be if you feed them poisoned beer. or the soccer boys step in.
oh, i never did that but they disappear of nowhere, and never come back, a lot of dialog about how they just disappear and no one knows where they are and think they are dead.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
can we not buy sex toys from the funwear shop? see all kinds of toys BUT cant figure out how to buy?

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
OK checking in to see if Mira Quest has anything and I think it bugged out, the lady from the revel office is somehow there

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
OK I was able to get back on the dance team even though I was knock up slut that loves being knock up but the lady from Tucker office is now in the school basket ball floor

Reactions: XulOnTuesday

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I think it would be cool if the two sisters got involved with each other. Emily can say things like I'm making love to my sister, but, I know I'm really making love to my brother. Things like that. They could also use dildos and strapons on each other and even share guys together. Go out clubbing together, like lovers.

SWTiger

Mar 7, 2021
I have a question. In an earlier version, there was a teaser of a big event with a dance group from school. Is this event already in the game or not yet? And if not, any idea when it will appear?
Thanks in advance for the answer

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes