dat3

Nov 1, 2021
Somehow the Sammy with fitness level 50 looks exactly the same like a Sammy with a fitness level of 100, only the description is very different (the body stops changing when you reach fitness level 30 or 35).
Each.... waist size requires a new set of all clothing assets (70+ new pictures per waist size) plus the body sprites. It would be hard for Sam to do this (as i believe he is a one man team). It seems (to me) that may not be worth the effort currently, but suggest it to Sam if you want.

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
Somehow the Sammy with fitness level 50 looks exactly the same like a Sammy with a fitness level of 100, only the description is very different (the body stops changing when you reach fitness level 30 or 35).
not entirely true as you can see in the images at both 60 and 80 the stomach becomes more defined.

screenshot0006.jpg
screenshot0007.jpg
screenshot0008.jpg

Reactions: Magic Potato

Buffmutti

Aug 27, 2021
not entirely true as you can see in the images at both 60 and 80 the stomach becomes more defined.

View attachment 3859132
View attachment 3859133
View attachment 3859134
Did you make these screenshots with a older version of the game? There is something missing in the UI.

I wish i had a screenshot of my Sammy before she got raped and impregnated. I did cheat only with the money, chose the Gamine route and trained hard to get to a fitness level of 98 and strange enough her tummy stopped changing at level 30.

Of course it could be that this is just a "hiccup" in my game.

In this screenshot she is pregnant since one week and her stomach looks exactly like this since day 1 (even before i started to train hard)
fixer.jpg

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Having an issue where the new jump for 'whore_street_sex_group_standing_cont', for the level 10 bully event, is stuck in a loop and not progressing (new save).

Oct 1, 2023
The Fixer Streetwalker update full change log for v0.3.3.0.
This changelog confuses me - I think some parts of it are falsely attributed to 0.3.3 that are in fact older.

> Added whores to the highway, including the haven whore who is now named “Kitty”
Wasn't she already named Kitty?
> Added new perk “Despondent” which can only be gained by dropping below 0 mood. It auto accepts any sex or whore offer. Accepts any offer of drugs, beer or anything else that might boost Sammys mood. With this perk, Sammy will never fight back and fails most other checks
This perk, too, I'm pretty sure was already in 0.3.2.
> Added a new item “tissue” which can be used to clean any visible cum. It can be bought from most shops and found scavving
Definitely exists in 0.3.2.

Reactions: Magic Potato

Hiroshi000

Jan 24, 2020
This changelog confuses me - I think some parts of it are falsely attributed to 0.3.3 that are in fact older.

> Added whores to the highway, including the haven whore who is now named “Kitty”
Wasn't she already named Kitty?
> Added new perk “Despondent” which can only be gained by dropping below 0 mood. It auto accepts any sex or whore offer. Accepts any offer of drugs, beer or anything else that might boost Sammys mood. With this perk, Sammy will never fight back and fails most other checks
This perk, too, I'm pretty sure was already in 0.3.2.
> Added a new item “tissue” which can be used to clean any visible cum. It can be bought from most shops and found scavving
Definitely exists in 0.3.2.
True but the 0.3.2 build is a patreon only build so the changes were known only to patreons
The 0.3.3 is public and the people updating from the previous public build on itch.io couldnt know what was in 0.3.2
That's why those changes are listed in the 0.3.3 changelog

Reactions: cache-coherent

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
This is pretty much the opposite advice that almost all h-game creators need to hear, but it might be a good idea to pause content updates for awhile and just focus on performance for a few months. This poor performance of the game has made it basically unplayable on the low end, incredibly annoying on mid-range, and is even starting to become distracting on the highest end machines. The problem is only getting worse, and the rate we're going, in a couple of years I won't want to play it on anything.
Have you tried using TheFixer-32.exe even though my old laptop is a 64 bit OS it still runs the 32 bit exe without issue while the 64 bit is a problem.

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
Did you make these screenshots with a older version of the game? There is something missing in the UI.

I wish i had a screenshot of my Sammy before she got raped and impregnated. I did cheat only with the money, chose the Gamine route and trained hard to get to a fitness level of 98 and strange enough her tummy stopped changing at level 30.

Of course it could be that this is just a "hiccup" in my game.

In this screenshot she is pregnant since one week and her stomach looks exactly like this since day 1 (even before i started to train hard)

I did use an older version but as you can see in these images it is still exactly the same way in the current version.

screenshot0001.jpg
screenshot0002.jpg
screenshot0003.jpg

The number is the number of days till birth which means you took that screenshot 12 days after impregnation.
At 42 days of pregnancy duration, she starts showing at day 12-13(29-30 days left). next stage is on day 22(20 days left). the final stage is on day 34(8 days left).

Last edited:

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
This is pretty much the opposite advice that almost all h-game creators need to hear, but it might be a good idea to pause content updates for awhile and just focus on performance for a few months. This poor performance of the game has made it basically unplayable on the low end, incredibly annoying on mid-range, and is even starting to become distracting on the highest end machines. The problem is only getting worse, and the rate we're going, in a couple of years I won't want to play it on anything.
What do you mean by performance? Because the game mostly shows static images and doesn't require a lot of performance. On the contrary, it's better to reduce fps and make the game "slower" to save on gpu/cpu usage for something else. If you want to reduce gpu/cpu usage, I have a solution for you.

Open the file renpy\display\screen.py

Scroll down to the bottom of the file and find
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The game will refresh the screen with a delay, and the maximum fps will be 30 or less. But at the same time your device will be cooler.

grumpyoldcat

Apr 30, 2020
Real curious what would be the best path to consistency to maintaining Sammy as a butt slut. Is it a particular trait you choose? Another attribute? Is it just RNG no matter what, and you're in for save scumming ad nauseum?

Buffmutti

Aug 27, 2021
And this is a proof that the pregnancy system is sometimes a bit wonky. The Icon in my screenshot shows that she is pregnant since 12 days, her Diary says that she lost her virginity when she was raped 9 days ago (and she was on her period back then. Its not impossible to be impregnated while being on the period, just very, very unlikely).

I think i should stop playing this game and start a new game, because it seems to be corrupted.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
And this is a proof that the pregnancy system is sometimes a bit wonky. The Icon in my screenshot shows that she is pregnant since 12 days, her Diary says that she lost her virginity when she was raped 9 days ago (and she was on her period back then. Its not impossible to be impregnated while being on the period, just very, very unlikely).

I think i should stop playing this game and start a new game, because it seems to be corrupted.
Don't need to be penetrated to get pregnant. Guy can just cum on Sammy and there's a very low chance it happens, have had 2 pregnant virgin Sammys that way. If you really want to track and pay attention to that stuff you'll need to play with debug on so you can see exactly how Sammy was impregnated.

3.90 star(s) 56 Votes