Caelia

Mar 18, 2018
I'm seeing a lot of placeholders in v0.3.3.03

First time at the market: "(-Oh, this is the market [emile.name] took me to.-)"

Walking around the market after the initial flyers intro: "(-[dialouge]-)"

Reactions: Vlad11

Vlad11

Dec 17, 2021
Yes, but its not easy. It's a common complaint and will be redesigned somewhat soon.
Hello. Another question. Were the random encounters removed? My opinion that it will be better if random events, including in the bus, start after Simon and Bob quest in the pub.

Also my opinion that swimming pool in the school should be restored.

As an idea for the future version - if one of the dance girls is at the last stage of pregnancy, all the girls go to the pool instead of continuing the plot of the dancers

Last edited:

Vlad11

Dec 17, 2021
PC DOWNLOAD -- MAC DOWNLOAD -- ANDROID DOWNLOAD

v0.3.3.03 change log
  • Fixed so that custom colours are remembered after closing the game and reloading
  • Fixed a loop issue with the bullies
  • Fixed loitering in the pub when it’s closed
  • Fixed a bug where it wouldn't allow you to clean at the motel
  • Fixed some pub CG issues
  • Fixed bug where Sammy telling the soccerboys who got her pregnant crashes
  • Fixed lake dealers skin tone
  • Fixed hair issue with one of the whore advertisement CGs
  • Removed the ballgag from the wardrobe so it doesn’t show up when adding clothes via the cheat
This version has problems with dialogs.

Essta

Sep 12, 2023
Just add intrauterine device installation at hospital as an option. Just make it an exclusive feature for Sammy since she "related" to organization and have the privilege. Not for free, of course.
Sure, but not related to these traits? If creampie lover sammy likes the risk of impregnation then getting a IUD runs counter of that.

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
-- --

v0.3.3.04 change log
  • Fixed the [name] error introduced in the last build
  • Fixed Sammy’s name and description not always showing correctly in the diary
  • Fixed a crash when doing soccer dares while robin is around
  • Fixed being asked to go topless when already topless with soccer dares
  • Fixed crash when asking Simon about Mira
  • Removed all curse words for Bambi Sammy and replaced them with lesser versions (eg. Damn > Darn, Arse > Bum)
Hello. Another question. Were the random encounters removed? My opinion that it will be better if random events, including in the bus, start after Simon and Bob quest in the pub.

Also my opinion that swimming pool in the school should be restored.

As an idea for the future version - if one of the dance girls is at the last stage of pregnancy, all the girls go to the pool instead of continuing the plot of the dancers
Random encounters are still there, though some are on a time delay.

Swimming pool had no events and didn't make sense in the lore. The beach will cover any nice events that the pool might have had.

Plot for dancers will carry on as normal since pregnancy shouldn't be a punishment in the game and lock you out of content.

This version has problems with dialogs.
Thanks, fixed in this build.

lostcause516

Jun 23, 2018
it would be nice to have a toggle to automatically reject random prostitutions also the gloryhole should be required to be a job, she should be able to use it for fun. kinda like she just doesnt want to be a whore, but still is slutty, and also still uses any means for quests cause of the sort of spy thing. also these events can pop up constantly so just having the option to auto reject for a bit to get things done would be nice.... i saw a game that kinda had an attitude system, where you could kinda uncheck or check some things to guide the characters principles a bit,

FTFaceless

Jan 9, 2023
Sure, but not related to these traits? If creampie lover sammy likes the risk of impregnation then getting a IUD runs counter of that.
That's the whole point. If comparing with real statistics - chance of pregnancy somewhere around 0.1-0.4%. With this thing would be possible to go full ham fucking around (pun intended).

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
it would be nice to have a toggle to automatically reject random prostitutions also the gloryhole should be required to be a job, she should be able to use it for fun. kinda like she just doesnt want to be a whore, but still is slutty, and also still uses any means for quests cause of the sort of spy thing. also these events can pop up constantly so just having the option to auto reject for a bit to get things done would be nice.... i saw a game that kinda had an attitude system, where you could kinda uncheck or check some things to guide the characters principles a bit,
Regarding the Gloryhole, what if we had the option to go/sneak into the men's bathroom and set the price ourselves? Maybe it could even affect how quickly someone shows up.

3.90 star(s) 56 Votes