Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
View attachment 3900366

I got the chisel and the gaffa, how do I get the saw, or do I need more instructions? From whom?
Activate the chis or saw in your inventory and you will advance the quest.

View attachment 3900580

Funny situation: Sammy had sex with the reporter to get the info and during the talk afterwards to get the blackmail photos she has an orgasm every two or three lines of text xD
This is a bug that was introduced when I tried accounting for sex with multiple men as before sex would end when the first man cummed so now sometimes sex doesn't end properly. I have fixed in my current build.

Feb 27, 2018
So what are the conditions to get different bikinis when Emile takes Sammy to the beach, and what are the conditions to get the option to unlock the exhibitionist perk from it? I remember the first time I played it Emile gave Sammy the transparent bikini and dared her to strip naked after taking her top off, but this time I tested it and Emile just gave Sammy the relatively modest bikini. I tried using cheats to change her confidence, mood, fitness, and arousal, but none of them seem to have changed what is given. Is it tied to the hidden body confidence stat thingy? Because I tried doing some things I thought would raise it but yet again I got the same result.
Also is there a way to remove the locking ball gag in the current version? I couldn't find one.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
So what are the conditions to get different bikinis when Emile takes Sammy to the beach, and what are the conditions to get the option to unlock the exhibitionist perk from it? I remember the first time I played it Emile gave Sammy the transparent bikini and dared her to strip naked after taking her top off, but this time I tested it and Emile just gave Sammy the relatively modest bikini. I tried using cheats to change her confidence, mood, fitness, and arousal, but none of them seem to have changed what is given. Is it tied to the hidden body confidence stat thingy? Because I tried doing some things I thought would raise it but yet again I got the same result.
I wrote out a full step by step guild for the bikini scene a while back, but if you don't buy it yourself you need to get the thong and select nothing but positive reactions on the male origin. To get the thong you have to go alone into the changing room. If you do this right, you should get a dress to wear and then just talk to Emile over the next couple of days to go for a walk, and then the beach.

I don't know the exact breakdowns of what gives each swimsuit other than that though.

Reactions: fblurblblarghl

theraphosa

Sep 10, 2020
BBC and futa will never be in the game.
A year later and 90% of the sex scenes are BBC. Even white characters (e.g. the reporter and his victim) somehow pull a black cock out of their pants.
I'm now on day 27 and actually haven't seen a single white cock yet. Apart from the one the other waitress takes care of and the two who rub the cucumber on the bus.

This is really disappointing.

Buffmutti

Aug 27, 2021
Can you help Cassidy if she gets bullied? I tried to talk to her and give her the poison that i have or tried to give her the poisoned beer (and i even tried to cheat all items and give her the pepper spray), but no luck, you can't give her anything. My Sammy simply ignores the bullies (she walks away if she meets them), so i can't give them the deadly beer.

BigAlzBub

Jul 20, 2020
Can you help Cassidy if she gets bullied? I tried to talk to her and give her the poison that i have or tried to give her the poisoned beer (and i even tried to cheat all items and give her the pepper spray), but no luck, you can't give her anything. My Sammy simply ignores the bullies (she walks away if she meets them), so i can't give them the deadly beer.
How friendly are you with her? Some options are locked out if you don't have enough relationship with them.
Not saying this is your issue, but it is something to look at.

jediwithbat

Oct 10, 2017
How do I buy a camera to take photos? I didn't have money when the quest was introduced initially and now I can't get it.

BigAlzBub

Jul 20, 2020
How do I buy a camera to take photos? I didn't have money when the quest was introduced initially and now I can't get it.
Can't you buy it from Felix (The photographer?). On his speak icon, there might be an arrow (above it) which give other ways of interacting with him.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I can't run this game on Windows 11. 23H2. OS Build 22631.3880
I hate to ask the obvious, but you put very little info to help with figuring out what's wrong.

So, obvious thing 1: Did you download the windows version of the game?
2: Did you extract the game files? Are they in the default windows / program folders (windows doesn't like that).
3: Did you allow the game to run when windows asked about it (maybe you have that set to auto deny, not sure about if there's a setting for that).
4: Does the game open and just sit a while (renpy needs to load a lot of assets at startup, so it can take a while).
5: Is there any error message / window that pops up?

dimakvirik

Jul 14, 2020
I hate to ask the obvious, but you put very little info to help with figuring out what's wrong.

So, obvious thing 1: Did you download the windows version of the game?
2: Did you extract the game files? Are they in the default windows / program folders (windows doesn't like that).
3: Did you allow the game to run when windows asked about it (maybe you have that set to auto deny, not sure about if there's a setting for that).
4: Does the game open and just sit a while (renpy needs to load a lot of assets at startup, so it can take a while).
5: Is there any error message / window that pops up?
I extract game, allow, but when I run just nothing happening. it appear in task manager, but soon disapier. it not have any error

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I extract game, allow, but when I run just nothing happening. it appear in task manager, but soon disapier. it not have any error
Maybe check your antivirus settings, since it might be shutting the process down. If you have other renpy games, check if you're able to run any of them. Also, depending on your computer's stats (mainly RAM) that could be an issue, try a system restart and not having other programs open.

dimakvirik

Jul 14, 2020
Maybe check your antivirus settings, since it might be shutting the process down. If you have other renpy games, check if you're able to run any of them. Also, depending on your computer's stats (mainly RAM) that could be an issue, try a system restart and not having other programs open.
I disabled antivirus and other renpy games is running. also I see there no problem with ram

dimakvirik

Jul 14, 2020
the problem was that path where folder was contains russian words. I don't know why exactly for this game happend this. for other renpy was working.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I think I've hit a brick wall in the Find Mira quest.
I don't even get a list of people I could talk to about it - it just says Try to find out anything about Mira from people I know. I don't think I know the right people yet. Dan says he's seen Mira working the highway and I've been there with Cass (whom Shane is treating as a cumdump at the moment).

Okay, nvm. Had to advance the main quest to the point where I could talk to the police.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 58 Votes