grindosso

Jan 31, 2024
Found about this game earlier this week, and it's really lovely, the art style, dialogue, it's amazing. Just trying to go for an anal only, or anal focused route is an absolute chore since I have absolutely no control over what is happening rofl.

Reactions: Magic Potato

Buffmutti

Aug 27, 2021
The boxes on the right side of the default colors have nothing to do with the color, just the transparency levels of the different outfit sections (not every part has transparency enabled).

You also seem to be on an older version of the game, since the more recent version has a different color selection option. The most recent version has 6ush more color options that are the ones you can manually adjust.
Nope, its the newest version, but i made a test and it seems that this version is not fully compatible with savegames from version 0.3.3.04. With a new game everything works as intended.

hgffdh

Feb 26, 2018
A year later and 90% of the sex scenes are BBC. Even white characters (e.g. the reporter and his victim) somehow pull a black cock out of their pants.
I'm now on day 27 and actually haven't seen a single white cock yet. Apart from the one the other waitress takes care of and the two who rub the cucumber on the bus.

This is really disappointing.
Its a bug obviously. It feels like every male character in sex scenes has half brightness or something like that. Like, I had a save from last version mid sex with Oskar, and after loading in new version Oskar immediately became black.

Oct 11, 2023
Looks interesting.
I won't know though.
Not in the near future.
It's PC only.
The fate of only having a phone is indeed a grim one.
For now no need for me to even try it.
The feud between Android and LeakPy - named after its memory leaking nature - is brutal and bloody.

4nk1

Mar 5, 2024
Looks interesting.
I won't know though.
Not in the near future.
It's PC only.
The feud between Android and LeakPy - named after its memory leaking nature - is brutal and bloody.
You can play it in android with Joiplay

Feb 27, 2018
Looks interesting.
I won't know though.
Not in the near future.
It's PC only.
Why is your post formatted like that? It's weird. Secondly, why don't you have a computer? You can buy old laptops that would run this game for probably like 50 bucks, I just don't understand why someone wouldn't own a computer.

Thisguy01

Sep 18, 2020
Nope, its the newest version, but i made a test and it seems that this version is not fully compatible with savegames from version 0.3.3.04. With a new game everything works as intended.
You could also post the new version you have here, so we all can see what it is you are talking about, and maybe help. :cool:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Looks interesting.
I won't know though.
Not in the near future.
It's PC only.
The opening post has links for the 0.3.3.04 apk version.

EmptyBottle

Jan 14, 2019
Why is your post formatted like that? It's weird. Secondly, why don't you have a computer? You can buy old laptops that would run this game for probably like 50 bucks, I just don't understand why someone wouldn't own a computer.
Nah bud, serious gamers only. Game runs like trash unless you're running AT LEAST an I9 processor and an RTX4090.

• Haha
Reactions: Magic Potato
Feb 27, 2018
Nah bud, serious gamers only. Game runs like trash unless you're running AT LEAST an I9 processor and an RTX4090.
jokes aside, I do wonder what the actual minimum specs for this game are. Sam_Tail has done a wonderful job of keeping file sizes optimized. I'm tempted to dig some old computers out of the crawlspace and see. I suspect even the oldest of them will run it fine, barring the possibility that the version of Python required might not work on XP.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
fblurblblarghl, Python up to and including 3.4.4 are known to work on Windows XP.
Python 3.12.5 is the most most recent build though Ren'Py haven't stated what they currently use. It's safe to assume that it uses some version of Python 3 as Python 2 (as it used previously) has reached EOL and is no longer supported.
However, Ren'Py has dropped support for XP with 7, 8 and 8.1 to follow with the next major release.

Last edited:

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Just curious :

How hard would it be to make a Mod, to add a "Drunkenness/Inebriation/Intoxication", gauge/meter, (similar to the current gauges indicating ; Desire, Mood, Tiredness, Attraction, Confidence, etc., already in the game) . . . ? :unsure:

Apr 14, 2023
Just curious :

How hard would it be to make a Mod, to add a "Drunkenness/Inebriation/Intoxication", gauge/meter, (similar to the current gauges indicating ; Desire, Mood, Tiredness, Attraction, Confidence, etc., already in the game) . . . ? :unsure:
That gives the idea of a new perk called [Conscious alcoholic], Allowing you to better keep track of your intoxication once you drink enough times.

Last edited:

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
That gives the idea of a new perk called [Conscious alcoholic], Allowing you to better keep track of your intoxication once you drink enough time.
I had presented this on the Fixer Discord, as in the Idea/Suggestion channel . . .

Response from Dev Sam_Tail :
"can see that from her face. i dont want to have too many numbers on the screen so if i can show it in other ways i will "

Just like you can 'see' her Desire, by all the Pink Hearts flowing around her, so why do we need that 'gauge', up top with the others, cause it's actually represented twice . . . :oops:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: *mumbling noises*

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
What I want is a hygiene gauge. Other than maybe a nigh-invisible sweatdrop or two, it's currently impossible to tell how much you need a shower until your Attraction suddenly drops to zero.
Just play with debug info on if it bugs you that bad. Same to the person who wants the conscious alcoholic perk, it's in the debug info. Y'all are crazy playing this game with debug off, I'd never touch this game again if that feature was ever removed.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Just play with debug info on if it bugs you that bad. Same to the person who wants the conscious alcoholic perk, it's in the debug info. Y'all are crazy playing this game with debug off, I'd never touch this game again if that feature was ever removed.
I'd 'try' it if I knew where to access it . :unsure:

PoisonousPasta

May 11, 2022
View attachment 1584510

Overview:
The Fixer
is an adult life sim lite visual novel. You take the role of the protagonist, Samantha who is a Fixer. In order to solve her employer’s problems she has to face different challenges such as investigating industrial sabotage, diplomacy between factions and tracking down troublemakers. But she needs somehow to carry on with her everyday life while dealing with her missions.
After playing through one of the origin stories, Samantha finds herself in Blaston, having been rescued by the cities main power base and in return she agrees to work for them as a "Fixer" who solves potentially sensitive problems using tact, diplomacy or underhanded means. Will she manage to make a difference to the town and its power brokers or will she fall into the pit of depravity and despair along with the majority of residents in Blaston?​

Thread Updated: 2024-07-28
Release Date: 2024-07-27
Developer: Sam_Tail - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.3.04
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: -
MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android: -
MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Extras:
Basic guide*

View attachment 2251255 View attachment 2251260 View attachment 2251259 View attachment 2251258 View attachment 2251257 View attachment 2251261 View attachment 2251262 View attachment 2251307
View attachment 2251264 View attachment 2251263 View attachment 2251309 View attachment 2251266 View attachment 2251265 View attachment 2251267 View attachment 2251269 View attachment 2251268
How to get rid of a perk or just change it? I want to change the broken virgin perk also not a problem if i have to use cheats

3.90 star(s) 58 Votes