Feb 27, 2018
I went back to page 227 to look at Sam_Tail's intended roadmap for the game,and for some reason the images aren't loading. Refreshing the page doesn't work. Reloading the images doesn't work. If I try to open them in a new tab I get "expired URL."
Is this just me or is anyone else having a similar experience?
it's on kemono

Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

Coolaboi

Jul 11, 2019
Hey, I remember there being some kind of feature, that you'd have to be quick to choose whether to let a guy cum inside, or else the game would just choose for you. For some reason, I don't encounter this anymore. Was it removed?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Hey, I remember there being some kind of feature, that you'd have to be quick to choose whether to let a guy cum inside, or else the game would just choose for you. For some reason, I don't encounter this anymore. Was it removed?
That's not in this game, afaik. The X-change Life game has that, but this one typically just has like 2-3 options when it happens.

BigAlzBub

Jul 20, 2020
I don't know how it worked in the past, but you can still earn a perk (I think it is called Creampie Lover), you gain it by choosing to have guys come in you, and if you have it, it generally it will stop asking, however sometimes it doesn't always work, maybe because some other perk is interfering with it. If you do earn this perk, it is also highly likely that you will also earn a perk which I believe is called Baby crazy, in which you are desperate to get pregnant. There is also yet another trait called Anal Queen which means you always try to get guys to fuck you up the ass, obviously they don't always.

All this is definitely still in the game (as of the last public release anyhow)

Hope that helps.

Coolaboi

Jul 11, 2019
That's not in this game, afaik. The X-change Life game has that, but this one typically just has like 2-3 options when it happens.

At some point, I'm dead serious, there was a feature like that in this game. You get three options, cum inside, pull out, and "Haaa!:love:". I'm 100% sure, that the feature made the two other options fade away and it just picked the third option for kicks. Sort of like a quick-time event.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
At some point, I'm dead serious, there was a feature like that in this game. You get three options, cum inside, pull out, and "Haaa!:love:". I'm 100% sure, that the feature made the two other options fade away and it just picked the third option for kicks. Sort of like a quick-time event.
I don't recall that ever being in this game, but I could be wrong. Regardless, it does seem to be not in the game anymore if it was.

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
No such timed feature has ever been in this game.

j7u01

Jul 2, 2018
(...)
-After the second photo for the magazine, where he wears the short dance outfit, the mission neither ends waiting for updates nor progresses, but stays in a loop and can be repeated daily.
(...)
I have similar problem and remember from earlier releases, that there were other photo sessions (santa helper, elf, halloween) and a bit of a storyline and plans to it. How are things going in this topic?

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
I have similar problem and remember from earlier releases, that there were other photo sessions (santa helper, elf, halloween) and a bit of a storyline and plans to it. How are things going in this topic?
as far as I remember the quest line is currently on hold and awaiting further development.

sup3rbreakout

Nov 10, 2020
There was/is - It's all due to patreon. You should look at definitions.rpy

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
how does that even happen? It changed the ass in class into bum. why?:WaitWhat:
I wonder if they have some kind of censuring software on their computer that did it, along with the .

So the program sees the "ass" and is set to replace it with "bum", regardless of it being a part of a different word.

Amhran

Mar 22, 2022
The latest full release (v0.3.3.04) had a heaping of textual censoring done to it compared to the prior full release, including instances of "fuck" -> "eff" and "ass" -> "bum" (which resulted in the amusing "clbum" error you're seeing).

(e): But only applies to when you're playing a Bambi personality, as pointed out by Warphorror below.

Last edited:

Jenna99

Feb 17, 2019
The character is indeed set to be a bambi personality. It's hilarious that it's censoring parts of words instead of entire ones, but one can appreciate an overachieving algorithm. Scunthorpe would be hard to fix, needing understanding of context. All this seems to require is restricting it to whole words only. Much appreciated.

I wonder if it will continue to censor words as the character earns other perks. Does a whore or slut bambi still say bum instead of ass? Onward to find out. For science.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
The character is indeed set to be a bambi personality. It's hilarious that it's censoring parts of words instead of entire ones, but one can appreciate an overachieving algorithm. Scunthorpe would be hard to fix, needing understanding of context. All this seems to require is restricting it to whole words only. Much appreciated.

I wonder if it will continue to censor words as the character earns other perks. Does a whore or slut bambi still say bum instead of ass? Onward to find out. For science.
Well, it's a long standing, hard to actually fix issue in auto censure programs. Most systems today do take into account it being only part of a word, only censuring the actual word and its derivatives (ass and asses as an example). Though a lot of the issues are due to them being implemented for forums and multiplayer games. Since people want to swear, they'll look for ways around a simple list censure (adding other characters "a.ss", replacing characters "a55", separating characters "a ss" are common ones).

Regardless, it's an area AI could be used to good effect at some point, to block those work arounds without the blocking parts of normal words and catching the workarounds in (close to) real time.

That's the last I'll post about it here though, since this is off topic.

3.90 star(s) 58 Votes