Vlad11

Dec 17, 2021
PC DOWNLOAD -- MAC DOWNLOAD -- ANDROID DOWNLOAD

v0.3.3.03 change log
  • Fixed so that custom colours are remembered after closing the game and reloading
  • Fixed a loop issue with the bullies
  • Fixed loitering in the pub when it’s closed
  • Fixed a bug where it wouldn't allow you to clean at the motel
  • Fixed some pub CG issues
  • Fixed bug where Sammy telling the soccerboys who got her pregnant crashes
  • Fixed lake dealers skin tone
  • Fixed hair issue with one of the whore advertisement CGs
  • Removed the ballgag from the wardrobe so it doesn’t show up when adding clothes via the cheat
This version has problems with dialogs.

Essta

Sep 12, 2023
Just add intrauterine device installation at hospital as an option. Just make it an exclusive feature for Sammy since she "related" to organization and have the privilege. Not for free, of course.
Sure, but not related to these traits? If creampie lover sammy likes the risk of impregnation then getting a IUD runs counter of that.

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
-- --

v0.3.3.04 change log
  • Fixed the [name] error introduced in the last build
  • Fixed Sammy’s name and description not always showing correctly in the diary
  • Fixed a crash when doing soccer dares while robin is around
  • Fixed being asked to go topless when already topless with soccer dares
  • Fixed crash when asking Simon about Mira
  • Removed all curse words for Bambi Sammy and replaced them with lesser versions (eg. Damn > Darn, Arse > Bum)
Hello. Another question. Were the random encounters removed? My opinion that it will be better if random events, including in the bus, start after Simon and Bob quest in the pub.

Also my opinion that swimming pool in the school should be restored.

As an idea for the future version - if one of the dance girls is at the last stage of pregnancy, all the girls go to the pool instead of continuing the plot of the dancers
Random encounters are still there, though some are on a time delay.

Swimming pool had no events and didn't make sense in the lore. The beach will cover any nice events that the pool might have had.

Plot for dancers will carry on as normal since pregnancy shouldn't be a punishment in the game and lock you out of content.

This version has problems with dialogs.
Thanks, fixed in this build.

lostcause516

Jun 23, 2018
it would be nice to have a toggle to automatically reject random prostitutions also the gloryhole should be required to be a job, she should be able to use it for fun. kinda like she just doesnt want to be a whore, but still is slutty, and also still uses any means for quests cause of the sort of spy thing. also these events can pop up constantly so just having the option to auto reject for a bit to get things done would be nice.... i saw a game that kinda had an attitude system, where you could kinda uncheck or check some things to guide the characters principles a bit,

FTFaceless

Jan 9, 2023
Sure, but not related to these traits? If creampie lover sammy likes the risk of impregnation then getting a IUD runs counter of that.
That's the whole point. If comparing with real statistics - chance of pregnancy somewhere around 0.1-0.4%. With this thing would be possible to go full ham fucking around (pun intended).

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
it would be nice to have a toggle to automatically reject random prostitutions also the gloryhole should be required to be a job, she should be able to use it for fun. kinda like she just doesnt want to be a whore, but still is slutty, and also still uses any means for quests cause of the sort of spy thing. also these events can pop up constantly so just having the option to auto reject for a bit to get things done would be nice.... i saw a game that kinda had an attitude system, where you could kinda uncheck or check some things to guide the characters principles a bit,
Regarding the Gloryhole, what if we had the option to go/sneak into the men's bathroom and set the price ourselves? Maybe it could even affect how quickly someone shows up.

Balbaar

Oct 14, 2017
I'm a little confused.. Why am I being forced to choose a new origin at around day 16?

Is this a bug or something?

Oct 1, 2023
I'm a little confused.. Why am I being forced to choose a new origin at around day 16?

Is this a bug or something?
If you started with the male origin, once you get enough body confidence points, this event happens and replaces your origin with a chosen one. You get them for some choices in the long introduction with Emile, and then passively as time passes.

Vlad11

Dec 17, 2021
PC DOWNLOAD -- MAC DOWNLOAD -- ANDROID DOWNLOAD

v0.3.3.04 change log
  • Fixed the [name] error introduced in the last build
  • Fixed Sammy’s name and description not always showing correctly in the diary
  • Fixed a crash when doing soccer dares while robin is around
  • Fixed being asked to go topless when already topless with soccer dares
  • Fixed crash when asking Simon about Mira
  • Removed all curse words for Bambi Sammy and replaced them with lesser versions (eg. Damn > Darn, Arse > Bum)

Random encounters are still there, though some are on a time delay.

Swimming pool had no events and didn't make sense in the lore. The beach will cover any nice events that the pool might have had.

Plot for dancers will carry on as normal since pregnancy shouldn't be a punishment in the game and lock you out of content.

Thanks, fixed in this build.
Most people thinks that delays for random encounters too long. My opinion that the delay should not exceed one game week, and i think that all random encounters should be unlocked after completing Simon and Bob quest in the pub. In the old versions was better.

Beach - not for cold weather. My opinion , was better in old versions when Sammy went to the swimming pool when she was pregnant - pregnant girls should continue to do some kind of sport exercises.

Pregnancy shouldn't be a punishment but for realism will be more reasonable if dancers will take a break when any of them in the last stage of pregnancy. In the last stage of pregnancy fitness skill too low for good dance show - you can't even join a dance troupe with such a low skill.

And when Sammy in the second stage of pregnancy, she can not dance with the girls in the school (sometimes she thinks, that she should head to the pool which is not in the new version), but she still can join dance girls for event - this is not logical and strange - the show has to spend more energy to make people fun.

Last edited:
Reactions: Magic Potato

Balbaar

Oct 14, 2017
If you started with the male origin, once you get enough body confidence points, this event happens and replaces your origin with a chosen one. You get them for some choices in the long introduction with Emile, and then passively as time passes.
I see, well that's dumb. How do "body confidence points" change a character's origin. It's called an 'origin' for a reason, it doesn't change just because you've built up certain stat points. What's the point of having a male origin in the first place if it just disappears when the game has barely even started yet...

This event causes that entire decision in the beginning to be completely meaningless and causes some of the dialogue to make zero sense, because the moment I chose another origin Sammy suddenly started talking as if she has always been a girl. The dev needs to remove this event from the game asap, or at the very least allow us to choose the origin we had from the start to avoid this problem.

Oct 1, 2023
This event causes that entire decision in the beginning to be completely meaningless and causes some of the dialogue to make zero sense, because the moment I chose another origin Sammy suddenly started talking as if she has always been a girl. The dev needs to remove this event from the game asap, or at the very least allow us to choose the origin we had from the start to avoid this problem.
Yeah, I agree. I think it's reasonable to lose the effects of the male origin perk eventually and replace it with one of the others, but it's very silly that the way that it's implemented is the game completely forgetting that you've ever had it, and giving you female-origin dialogue.

Vlad11

Dec 17, 2021
Yeah, I agree. I think it's reasonable to lose the effects of the male origin perk eventually and replace it with one of the others, but it's very silly that the way that it's implemented is the game completely forgetting that you've ever had it, and giving you female-origin dialogue.
My opinion, that currently better remove male origin from game.

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Personally, i'd like it if i could stick with Male Origin on 'choice day' with an option of "Eff it, just because i know my way around a female body now doesn't make me crave the D" and take some minor dialogue jank for granted with Sammy still acting like a male in them.

Balbaar

Oct 14, 2017
My opinion, that currently better remove male origin from game.
There's no need to remove it when the problem can be solved by changing the event that forces you to choose a different origin. The male origin being in the game is not the problem, that unavoidable event is, as it causes Sammy's personality to do a complete 180 out of nowhere..

Just don't force the player to switch origin, problem solved.

3.90 star(s) 58 Votes