_DarkDesires_

Jan 3, 2018
This game has some quite intriguing aspects to it, but then there's the placeholders...
Playing to progress in the lewdness, only to be met w barebones scenes for e.g. the pink room is such a letdown.
Same is apparently true for some of the Haven scenes. I also encountered in my short try some teases of scenes in the school locker room and boy's toilet that never materialize.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not knocking the dev for this, I understand it takes a lot of time to get features fully developed.
However feels kind of pointless to play at this point when so much of the good stuff is still WIP (and that seems to be a long-term trend, I've wanted to give this project a proper try for quite a while now)

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
I absolutely love how corruptive your influence can be in this game. The women around the player can slowly morph from accepting/despairing at their current lives to actively seeking out being nothing but sex objects with just minor but insistent pushes from the player.

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
I absolutely love how corruptive your influence can be in this game. The women around the player can slowly morph from accepting/despairing at their current lives to actively seeking out being nothing but sex objects with just minor but insistent pushes from the player.
it only requires a minor push because deep down they were sluts all along they just didn't know it.

Melus1ne

Jun 6, 2019
This game has some quite intriguing aspects to it, but then there's the placeholders...
Playing to progress in the lewdness, only to be met w barebones scenes for e.g. the pink room is such a letdown.
Same is apparently true for some of the Haven scenes. I also encountered in my short try some teases of scenes in the school locker room and boy's toilet that never materialize.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not knocking the dev for this, I understand it takes a lot of time to get features fully developed.
However feels kind of pointless to play at this point when so much of the good stuff is still WIP (and that seems to be a long-term trend, I've wanted to give this project a proper try for quite a while now)
I feel very much the same way. It's been a while since I last dug into it, and I really enjoyed what there was of it, but it felt so unfinished that it was ultimately a bit of a let down.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I feel very much the same way. It's been a while since I last dug into it, and I really enjoyed what there was of it, but it felt so unfinished that it was ultimately a bit of a let down.
It is still early days in development terms. I'm just glad that it hasn't been abandoned.

Last edited:
Feb 26, 2023
A year later and 90% of the sex scenes are BBC. Even white characters (e.g. the reporter and his victim) somehow pull a black cock out of their pants.
I'm now on day 27 and actually haven't seen a single white cock yet. Apart from the one the other waitress takes care of and the two who rub the cucumber on the bus.

This is really disappointing.
I come back to this thread every now and then to check the changelog, to see if this has been even acknowledged by the dev.

I read
"Added more variety to the generic NPC skin tones"
and thought, yay, it's fixed. But apparently not.

Honestly, I'm tempted to fix this myself. I don't know python or ren'py (or programming in general tbh), but since I already have the program needed to read and edit .py files I think I should be able to do it. But unlike Course of Temptation, which only needed simple changes in a single .html and included instructions etc., this may take a while. Just finding the right file(s) to edit will be annoying.

It's really weird how the dev, as far as I've seen, has not deigned to offer any response to this problem. And if I manage to fix it, I'll have deeper concerns.

Edit: yay, compiled files that aren't easily editable. I might have to actually learn something to do this.

Looks like all the files I can actually read are default files that have little to no bearing on the actual game. Again, don't know python, and it looks like I'd need to decompile and recompile (or whatever the hell it's called) whatever the relevant files are. Not something I'm going to learn at ~1:30 AM after a good bit of wine.

If the dev can't fix the whole "white guys turn black during sex", at least let us choose the ratio in the options. Doubt the dev will respond or even acknowledge this, though.

Last edited:

xxxDPxxx

Oct 17, 2020
I come back to this thread every now and then to check the changelog, to see if this has been even acknowledged by the dev.

I read
"Added more variety to the generic NPC skin tones"
and thought, yay, it's fixed. But apparently not.

Honestly, I'm tempted to fix this myself. I don't know python or ren'py (or programming in general tbh), but since I already have the program needed to read and edit .py files I think I should be able to do it. But unlike Course of Temptation, which only needed simple changes in a single .html and included instructions etc., this may take a while. Just finding the right file(s) to edit will be annoying.

It's really weird how the dev, as far as I've seen, has not deigned to offer any response to this problem. And if I manage to fix it, I'll have deeper concerns.

Edit: yay, compiled files that aren't easily editable. I might have to actually learn something to do this.

Looks like all the files I can actually read are default files that have little to no bearing on the actual game. Again, don't know python, and it looks like I'd need to decompile and recompile (or whatever the hell it's called) whatever the relevant files are. Not something I'm going to learn at ~1:30 AM after a good bit of wine.

If the dev can't fix the whole "white guys turn black during sex", at least let us choose the ratio in the options. Doubt the dev will respond or even acknowledge this, though.
You could send bugreport to devs discord.
And, AFAIK, dev sometimes read this thread.

Buffmutti

Aug 27, 2021
Ok, trying the new version 0.3.3.13 and stumble over something that might be not a bug, but simply bad UI design.

Fixer.jpg

I want to tint this top to be white. I clicked a thousand times on this color thingy on the right side. The first white box just cycles through different levels of see-through and the second white box does nothing. So how can i tint this fucking top? Or do i need to start (again) a new game to use these features? Or is this a bug and we will see soon the version 0.3.3.14 that fixes that?

Jul 17, 2020
Ok, trying the new version 0.3.3.13
snip
Or is this a bug and we will see soon the version 0.3.3.14 that fixes that?
probably not the best place to ask for support on unavailable/patreon only release versions. if you have access to 0.3.3.13 instead of 0.3.3.04 that's on this thread i recommend asking on Patreon or Dev's discord?

Last edited:

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Ok, trying the new version 0.3.3.13 and stumble over something that might be not a bug, but simply bad UI design.

View attachment 3987411

I want to tint this top to be white. I clicked a thousand times on this color thingy on the right side. The first white box just cycles through different levels of see-through and the second white box does nothing. So how can i tint this fucking top? Or do i need to start (again) a new game to use these features? Or is this a bug and we will see soon the version 0.3.3.14 that fixes that?
The boxes on the right side of the default colors have nothing to do with the color, just the transparency levels of the different outfit sections (not every part has transparency enabled).

You also seem to be on an older version of the game, since the more recent version has a different color selection option. The most recent version has 6ush more color options that are the ones you can manually adjust.

grindosso

Jan 31, 2024
Found about this game earlier this week, and it's really lovely, the art style, dialogue, it's amazing. Just trying to go for an anal only, or anal focused route is an absolute chore since I have absolutely no control over what is happening rofl.

Reactions: Magic Potato

Buffmutti

Aug 27, 2021
The boxes on the right side of the default colors have nothing to do with the color, just the transparency levels of the different outfit sections (not every part has transparency enabled).

You also seem to be on an older version of the game, since the more recent version has a different color selection option. The most recent version has 6ush more color options that are the ones you can manually adjust.
Nope, its the newest version, but i made a test and it seems that this version is not fully compatible with savegames from version 0.3.3.04. With a new game everything works as intended.

3.90 star(s) 58 Votes