fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
In haven, trying to get slave ending. Cannot for the life of me pry the pipes. Max fitness, 10/10 intel, got the crowbar, idk what I'm missing here. Can anyone help?

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
Does anyone know how to check if the danger_content is turned on? Since there's the 20 day buffer when it doesn't appear at the start of the game, and then starts to slowly appear between days 20-50 (if I'm reading the code correctly) - I've no clue how to actually make sure I have enabled it correctly.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit:
Nvm, I guess I'll just edit the code directly - much more foolproof
Which File?

Buffmutti

Aug 27, 2021
fixer.jpg

I know this been posted with nearly all versions of this game. My Sammy is virgin, she never had sex with anyone, hell she even never masturbated since the start of the game so this line of text is a lie.

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
I know this been posted with nearly all versions of this game. My Sammy is virgin, she never had sex with anyone, hell she even never masturbated since the start of the game so this line of text is a lie.
Just to be sure, what Origin did you pick?

BigAlzBub

Jul 20, 2020
and.. why show "broken event" ? o_O and with numbers ... looks like broken text to me xD.
There are a few events in the game which just have placeholder text, like when you complete the Sweet girls quest line, or talk to the police guard captain and he outlines a story which will be told. When it says Broken event 3, it might be referring to the third event that is planned. From a coding point of view, this is done, so that the coder can see what should happen even before they have completed the subroutine, that way they can test if the event triggers are firing off when they should rather than for say a character which isn't broken.

BigAlzBub

Jul 20, 2020
Where can i find saw for glory hole quest?
You can find it while scavenging, but I think you may also (sometimes) be able to buy it from Ashton (The Junk Dealer). you also could check out the guy who buys drugs from you at the far end of the Truck stop, although I'm not 100% sure about that one. But you can definitely find it while searching Scavenging.

Reactions: 4nk1

Leelloominai

Nov 23, 2017
There are a few events in the game which just have placeholder text, like when you complete the Sweet girls quest line, or talk to the police guard captain and he outlines a story which will be told. When it says Broken event 3, it might be referring to the third event that is planned. From a coding point of view, this is done, so that the coder can see what should happen even before they have completed the subroutine, that way they can test if the event triggers are firing off when they should rather than for say a character which isn't broken.
oh i see, tyvm for the explanation.

3.90 star(s) 58 Votes