hejjhajj

Feb 19, 2023
Whenever a scene causes a crash, i just swap back to jap language to get past that scene and after that change to mtl again

hejjhajj

Feb 19, 2023
I've been having the crash problem too, how do I swap the language back?
you swap the 2 SCPACK files inside the SCRIPT folder. just like you had to do when first installing the game, except you do it the other way around

Ayu2023

Feb 27, 2023
Great game (thanks again to the uploader), but keeps crashing, and I have now gotten to a point in the story where it is impossible to continue beyond persisting crashes. Reloading earlier saves and trying different approaches doesn't work (same issue no matter the configuration I try), and temporarily swapping Japanese script folder for the English one (as suggested above in thread) doesn't work at this point either (I have tried). Using the latest emulator, and have even tried to run in compatibility (in case of an issue with my Win10). Still nothing.

In case someone managed to get to the end with the MTL, how did you do it? Am I just having bad luck?

Also, in case anyone is interested (or still not aware of it), the hentai anime based on the prequel plus some of this game (and yes, it is uncensored):

Last edited:

ncelsword

Jun 8, 2020
This is a great game but...

1. The MTL is horrible.
2. There seems to be bugs with the MTL that makes the game close down at certain points.
3. This is an old game that hates scaling. You need to set windows scaling to 100% or the game will refuse to start with error message.
darn it. I always wanted to dive into this one ... maybe someone can do a GPT translation of this now that interest has been rekindled.

zufield

Mar 6, 2018
I have shit out things with better translations than this. Google translated, completely unedited crap belongs in the trash can.