verizon_vader

Jun 4, 2022
Does this run in fullscreen properly? I tried setting it to fullscreen from the settings but it seems to change the res and smh shows a cropped screen. Alt+f4 did not seem to work.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
With all options on japanese no idea what i have to do or means when you start. need some pngs or something with meaning
There is the installation process. It shows how to install and start the game.

Oct 2, 2018
Welp, guess its over due time to learn to Read and Write Japanese then... Maybe even start speaking some? If not only to understand the UI in games like this. Still thanks for upload

Oct 2, 2018
Cute but the translator obviously just stuck it into a bot to spit out and didn't even bother to proofread it to make it even sound anything close to understandable. Quest Failed... Successfully. Also, what is with people not translating the UI and option menus. They are essential to enjoying any game and not understanding anything just ruins everything.

Reactions: KermitwithaC

Doublethelewd

Jan 8, 2019
game crash alot.
temporary fix: game crash because translation script, when you crash on some scene just use the original script folder do that scene again, when u get pass the crash one, save the game and applied the translator again.

Reactions: Vakarian2020

DLSKG

Jun 4, 2019
game crash alot.
temporary fix: game crash because translation script, when you crash on some scene just use the original script folder do that scene again, when u get pass the crash one, save the game and applied the translator again.
the patch so much risk

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
there is no excuse for translations MTL this shitty anymore. chat gpt may not be the best but the higher levels are way better than this shit.
The MTL is horrible but I some sick part of me lives for these deranged translations.
Damn, i thught it was manually translated since OP doesn't add "MTL" on this thread . Oh well :(...

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheFlamesOfImpregnationBigBoobiedClassmates-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​