You play as a Female Protagonist, trying to escape a nightmare​

Thread Updated: 2020-10-11
Release Date: 2020-09-15
Developer: Banana San -
Censored: No
Version: Tech build
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

865934_Screenshot_2.png 865933_Screenshot_3.png 865932_Screenshot_4.png 865931_Screenshot_5.png 865930_Screenshot_6.png

Last edited:

wolfund

Aug 22, 2017
some bugs, you can enter some area but not leave (I had to crouch for some of those doorway to exit the room), collision problems between models, and the character shouldn't move to where the camera is looking it give a serious feeling of driving a truck, not moving a human character.

Haven't played long enough to see anything else but finding this in the first five minute don't make me want to go further.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
This game is quite the buzz, honestly the dev is pretty fly for a banana guy. I'm on this game like a fly on sh*t. Anyone want more fly puns?

Wonder if the final boss will be called Beelzebub, otherwise...lost opportunity. :)

Orkanbomber

Apr 14, 2020
This game is quite the buzz, honestly the dev is pretty fly for a banana guy. I'm on this game like a fly on sh*t. Anyone want more fly puns?

Wonder if the final boss will be called Beelzebub, otherwise...lost opportunity. :)
Naaah the Final Boss should be called Marty Mcfly, first you got a fly pun and second you got an back to the future easter egg

AmethysRose

Dec 6, 2017
the game premise aside, this game is in need of a LOT of work for it to even be considered playable. the controls are clunky as hell and the doors are twitchy to the point that you could get locked in a room that has a wide open door hole. The enemies are obnoxiously oblivious to the point that you have to be directly in front of them for them to even notice you exist, which makes sneaking past them entirely too easy. To make things worse, the sex scenes (if that's what you want to call them) don't even line up properly, making it look dumb as the entire bottom half of the... ahem... monsters... clip all the way into your back, or forehead. Also, there really needs to be a struggle feature involved, or at the very least, shortened animations so that we don't have to be stuck idle for 2-5 minutes while the bugs do their thing. Fortunately, this is a beta, so there's time for improvement, which I hope the dev takes full advantage of.

sharpys

May 21, 2017
>>Gets on roof guard
>>Proceeds to jump off into the abyss out of the map

Okay. I've taken the shortcut and beaten the game: what next?

Edit:
Already glitched into the stair's handrails.

Edit 2:
I have broken the AI by merely standing on a bucket

Last edited:
Reactions: Dover2

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
Hey, I though this game had been abandonned a long time ago, but glad to see it's back. Let's see if it can grab my interest again.