4.30 star(s) 16 Votes

nech

Jan 29, 2018
I tried that, I put the files to the ssd, then hdd but still same.
.... that doesn't matter, the point is to put it in a top level directory. i generally keep downloads like this about 3 levels deep in folders TOTAL and then that is the root for each games folder.

richard9000

Feb 7, 2020
changelog says there is a cheat to unlock the gallery, but i dont see nothin. whats the big idea here buddy whats goin on huh

Night King

Aug 27, 2018
.... that doesn't matter, the point is to put it in a top level directory. i generally keep downloads like this about 3 levels deep in folders TOTAL and then that is the root for each games folder.
I put it on to the desktop still not working. I said sssd and hdd but i meant direct inside the disks, not to de bottom folders. But still do not working.

alechv

Jul 5, 2019
how do I use the bell item? I have it in my inventory and I'm at the perch but can only examine it. picked up twelve planks and no cant get back to the village

nech

Jan 29, 2018
I put it on to the desktop still not working. I said sssd and hdd but i meant direct inside the disks, not to de bottom folders. But still do not working.
then the only other things are permissions on the directories are messed up, your OS is as corrupt as a crack whore with white on her face saying she isn't sampling the product or your hardware is ancient and complete crap.

unity is a cross-compiling engine so performance and compatibility is really pretty even across all systems and OS's, the only significant varying factor between one system and another of the same OS and version in a stable and working state is the power and capabilities of the hardware.
issues beyond that are usually down to that systems specific OS and system settings, drivers and permissions.

so if your system cant play the game take a full backup and then revert to a factory state, if it still doesnt work then its you and not the game, if it works then it's something you did to your system or have installed/configured.

Night King

Aug 27, 2018
then the only other things are permissions on the directories are messed up, your OS is as corrupt as a crack whore with white on her face saying she isn't sampling the product or your hardware is ancient and complete crap.

unity is a cross-compiling engine so performance and compatibility is really pretty even across all systems and OS's, the only significant varying factor between one system and another of the same OS and version in a stable and working state is the power and capabilities of the hardware.
issues beyond that are usually down to that systems specific OS and system settings, drivers and permissions.

so if your system cant play the game take a full backup and then revert to a factory state, if it still doesnt work then its you and not the game, if it works then it's something you did to your system or have installed/configured.
My system is working fine. All other unity games and programs working good. Only this one gives error. It is not about my system, it is all about the game.

nech

Jan 29, 2018
My system is working fine. All other unity games and programs working good. Only this one gives error. It is not about my system, it is all about the game.
correct me if I'm wrong but no one else has reported the same exact issue?
unless that's wrong, then I'm sorry but it is in fact you; because you use other unity games and they have no issue isn't cart blanche that your system has no issues with unity it just means that whatever issues those other games have are not fatal errors on the rendering side.
on this one, it is.

Night King

Aug 27, 2018
correct me if I'm wrong but no one else has reported the same exact issue?
unless that's wrong, then I'm sorry but it is in fact you; because you use other unity games and they have no issue isn't cart blanche that your system has no issues with unity it just means that whatever issues those other games have are not fatal errors on the rendering side.
on this one, it is.
There is a lot of persons has this issue if you read the comments.

nech

Jan 29, 2018
There is a lot of persons has this issue if you read the comments.
i see all of 2 other than you and one resolved it by not burying the game in his folder structure.
so 2 in total is not what i would call a "lot" of people. it is what i would call a fringe case that could easily be a settings or system incompatibility independent of an issue or bug within unity or this game

Night King

Aug 27, 2018
i see all of 2 other than you and one resolved it by not burying the game in his folder structure.
so 2 in total is not what i would call a "lot" of people. it is what i would call a fringe case that could easily be a settings or system incompatibility independent of an issue or bug within unity or this game
I saw 5 more has the same issue. Maybe it is because it ahs compability issues with windows 10, maybe because its folders are in locallow folder. I do not know. But i posted the note file in the comments somewhere. The error writes there.

nech

Jan 29, 2018
I saw 5 more has the same issue. Maybe it is because it ahs compability issues with windows 10, maybe because its folders are in locallow folder. I do not know. But i posted the note file in the comments somewhere. The error writes there.
except that there is no actual error in your output file, it just stops mid way; mine has all those lines exactly then continues to get more in the same vein as what you have, but mine loads and works perfectly fine. so again points to a system configuration issue on your machine, not the game.

those shader not found messages are simply when a shader is not loaded and designated as a default or fallback shader.

Night King

Aug 27, 2018
except that there is no actual error in your output file, it just stops mid way; mine has all those lines exactly then continues to get more in the same vein as what you have, but mine loads and works perfectly fine. so again points to a system configuration issue on your machine, not the game.

those shader not found messages are simply when a shader is not loaded and designated as a default or fallback shader.
Then I am not sure where the problem is. Maybe cause of the shaders, maybe like i said cause of locallow files. I do not know. But I am hundred percent sure it is not because my pc have problems, but game has some problems ( compability or other things). And I can do nothing about it.

Oct 3, 2020
Does this game actually have gay content, if so, can you play this game fully?
Yes. There are two scenes in which the protagonist tops a male. There is also a scene where the protagonist is fucked by a plant. Currently, 3 of the 6 animated scenes are gay, 3 are straight. As for the non-animated scenes, there are a few that are bi, a few that are straight, and a few that are gay.

I do not know what you mean by 'if so, can you play this game fully?'. Could you explain?

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes