Windows 32bit:
Mac:
Linux:
WebGL:
Android:

Peanut Games

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2022
I downloaded and deleted the game 3 times. I can't see anything in the main menu, just some leafes falling. When I press Space, the game starts. But when I interact with a character, I can't see the texts etc. resim_2023-02-11_133932026.png

This is my main menu for 10mins. At the beginning I thought that was an intro but no.

X-Dee

May 4, 2020
Does anyone else have issue with one of the story, where two bears are having fun with Red and Bucky? It started black with just a dialogue, then after certain time images were starting to show, totally out of sync, then when dialogue ended, I couldn't proceed and had to Alt+F4. I don't know if that was just one time or it will persist, as I didn't have time to play it after that.

I just wanted to know if a) anyone encountered it and if so, is there any way to prevent it, b) this happens to everyone and there is no way to get rid of it, c) nobody heard of it and I have to check later myself.

0.27. The newest version as for now.

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
I'm new in this game what's the diference betwen act 1, 2 and 3?
They're essentially major checkpoints indicating that some other significant part of the map has opened up. For example, in Act 2, you open up the bridge, which gives you a few more spots to explore, as well as introducing the gossip mechanic.

Reactions: Xol and Kayz_Shield

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
Finished the game ( I think ) but I'm missing the blue bell ( for the mountain post ) and the 24 pic in the gallery. How can I get them?

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes