Ren'Py Abandoned The Forest [v0.10] [ZoviKHStudio]

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. You've been warned so no bitching.

The Forest [v0.9 Public] [ZoviKHStudio] - Original Size: 973MB

Download PC (214MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
Am I correct in saying that the game is linear? Most or all of the choices available don't change which scenes you will see, or how they progress?

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Fans of Angela (Angelina? ;)) will be VERY happy with the next update!

@Retro Any chance we could get the "Pregnancy" tag added? Fans of that kink will want to know about this game.

t77

Apr 18, 2017
From the Patreon Page Public to everyone

Too little to be a release, but really wanted to please you! Updates coming soon! No more delays!

Too little to be a release, but really wanted to please you! Updates coming soon! No more delays!

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

The Forest [v0.10] [ZoviKHStudio] - Original Size: 1.18GB

Download Win (251.1MB):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
Despite the crudeness of Thrixxx/K17/whatever models, the dev seems to have put a little bit of effort into the navigation and hopefully they don't abandon it after 2 days like most other games like this.
You might be amazed at what one can do with TK17, given time & effort. See sig below :coffee: