Jonathan Y

Dec 1, 2020
Brother, if you have any friends and/or aquintances who are into drawing. Regardless wether it's Anime style or realism or comic-book style, ask them what body parts they struggle the most.
9 out of 10 will say : Hand and fingers, no contest. Real human artists struggle with those all the time, they are a bitch to draw,

Poorly drawn hands are no concrete evidence of Ai Art. At all.
Usually better cues to indicate the use of Ai is : Lack of facial expressions and variety ( this is the biggest one, that's why people get bored playing Ai art games ), dull renderings and lastly inconsistent proportions.

And this one isn't Ai drawn by any stretch of the imagination

Reactions: ztaway96

MIC132

May 14, 2018
Oh yeah, it certainly rivals that one. Now if I remember correctly, Dead End Aegis also had some guro scenes correct ? This one doesn't. But in all other aspects except that, it's just as bad if not worse.
I don't recall Dead End Aegis having much guro (though I haven't gotten that far, again, that game was way too much for me, I only checked the gallery later to see if there were any decent CGs). But I'll be honest, my mind *refuses* to imagine something worse than DEA, so I think I'll stay away from this one I guess.

KarylSummer

Sep 12, 2018
Honestly this game is good but I would categorize it as lost potential. Needed more scenes and actual choices to give more depth and consequences

Burner5

Dec 11, 2020
Game is decent. The story is ok, if a bit lacking. Gameplay is bog standard rpgmaker fare, meaning that there are choices between what moves you can do but there's usually only one/two spells that are worth using. The art is rather unique and helps the game stand out (especially the battle UI) though some of the faces weren't my tastes. The biggest issue I have with the game is the lack of follow through it has with it's characters. The mind break is surface level and doesn't really matter in the end.

Clown333

Jun 5, 2020
Game overall is short and non-avoidable NTR attempts by torture and brainwash cutscenes. But the ending, is sweet/happy ending but with no scene, just black then return to Main Menu, unlocking memory/gallery. Prob gonna be sequel but that chance is slim.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Brother, if you have any friends and/or aquintances who are into drawing. Regardless wether it's Anime style or realism or comic-book style, ask them what body parts they struggle the most.
9 out of 10 will say : Hand and fingers, no contest. Real human artists struggle with those all the time, they are a bitch to draw,

Poorly drawn hands are no concrete evidence of Ai Art. At all.
Usually better cues to indicate the use of Ai is : Lack of facial expressions and variety ( this is the biggest one, that's why people get bored playing Ai art games ), dull renderings and lastly inconsistent proportions.

And this one isn't Ai drawn by any stretch of the imagination
Yep, most AI do hand just fine now, its not always going to be bad at stuff. But its the lack of any dynamic poses and expressions. At least for now.

Kahlan

Aug 27, 2017
Art does look AI generated or rather it gives that "feel", it comes from the coloring in this case because this circle has been putting out games for almost 10 years and if you look at the style it's the same old MomiMomi art, and their very early games don't give that vibe because the coloring is different.
I guess it's an unfortunate coincidence that the artist started coloring more and more like stable diffusion over the years and now that the AI cat is out of the bag... His art looks like AI in retrospect. :KEK:

Other than that the game has NO battlefuck, NO ero status screen, linear story. and it's still good :)
It's a shame the game doesn't have the features I already mentioned but the main complaint you'll have at the end is that the game felt short, which I'd say it's a good thing in a way.

Magi17

Jul 29, 2017
Art does look AI generated or rather it gives that "feel", it comes from the coloring in this case because this circle has been putting out games for almost 10 years and if you look at the style it's the same old MomiMomi art, and their very early games don't give that vibe because the coloring is different.
I guess it's an unfortunate coincidence that the artist started coloring more and more like stable diffusion over the years and now that the AI cat is out of the bag... His art looks like AI in retrospect. :KEK:

Other than that the game has NO battlefuck, NO ero status screen, linear story. and it's still good :)
It's a shame the game doesn't have the features I already mentioned but the main complaint you'll have at the end is that the game felt short, which I'd say it's a good thing in a way.
It does feel short. Especially with the missed opportunities with the time skips in the game. Feels like it could have more fleshed out corruption.

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
This might have already been asked but I'm wording it differently.

Even if NTR is unavoidable, is it possible to save at least one of them while the other two get corrupted? The question in the summary makes it seem like there is a choice in saving them or not.

kark

Jun 18, 2017
Another game with hypno or brainwashing...
Its ok if its your fetish, i dont think its disgusting but its really boring and kills the rest of fetishes, it kills any personality, character, story or context. I think i see it more than it should be because its quite simple to do a plot with it, you just have to do a meh story and then magically the woman just go and have sex. No need to build a situation that makes things go erotic, no need to build a solid context that explain why it ended that way, you dont even need to think how would the character react in said situation as she just turns into a zombie.

Then again, i dont mind there are games or whatever with this fetish, its just that looks like a good amount of devs uses its as a excuse to no work. And of course, dont expect me to like the game if you just kill any plot. Its almost at the same level of "npc game".

Reactions: LordFrz

Kahlan

Aug 27, 2017
This might have already been asked but I'm wording it differently.

Even if NTR is unavoidable, is it possible to save at least one of them while the other two get corrupted? The question in the summary makes it seem like there is a choice in saving them or not.
Well about that...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hypno/Brainwashing bad
Yeah I agree with everything you said, hypnosis it's always pretty boring. When I got to the part in the game where they say brainwashing I was like "aw fuck I downloaded a lame hypnosis game"
This game however made a very clever use of the concept, avoiding the usual tropes with brainwashing, using it to torment the characters instead of just lobotomizing them or making them dumb.
Similar to what Taimanin does when it comes to 3000x sensitivity and stuff like that.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: LordFrz
3.10 star(s) 14 Votes