AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
All the people saying there's no NTR are kinda correct. Suelle does not indicate any romantic interest or jealousy at any point.
He is distraught at his friends being raped, but that's about it.

IceHunt55

Oct 10, 2018
This isn't NTR. Game is a time-waster. Art is gorgeous but the scenes are horrible. Author has an electro-shock therapy fetish but there's so much stuff on screen you can barely see the girls during those scenes. The story is pretty generic, as well. Please remove the NTR tag. This ain't it, chief. Proof that once again story trumps artistic skills and people who draw well should hire writers. Full save underneath.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
The 3 heroines are potential love interest for the MC, there are plenty of obvious signs of flirting, sexual tension, etc even if they aren't explicitly stated. They are stolen away by the other antagonist and even though jealousy isn't explicitly mentioned, its pretty much assumed with how it's setup.

Therefore it meets the criteria for the tag in my very humble correct opinion so the tag stays. That's all yall are getting from me on the NTR topic. Ain't drawing me into an argument about NTR on these forums nuh uh. :HideThePain:

dinamite157

Oct 24, 2021
game with a great potential, gorgeous art but besides the blonde girl, everyone else had boring scenes, and there is way too many eletro-shock therapy scenes.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
I can see the argument for this being NTR, but it really is piss poor NTR at best. It's female POV so for it to be true NTR the guy needs to be getting stolen, lol. It's more of a corruption game where you just watch the girl's get hypnotized and tortured. Another case of a dev wanting to make a game in a popular tag but not really understanding the tag, oh well.

If you want to see girls electrocuted and tortured, and dont really care about NTR then you will probably still enjoy this short game.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
This game isn't tagged as netorare on dlsite and as far as I'm aware, the dev had no intention for this game to have proper netorare in it.

That said, people see netorare anywhere there's even a hint of sex that happens around even the smallest possibility of a romantic relationship... so I'm not surprised that it got tagged netorare here, even though it makes no sense whatsoever.

Pagoramix

May 22, 2019
well, netorare ain't about potential love interest, it's about actual love interest. Suelle aint even the MC, you litteraly never play him whatsoever. And an actual reader, or even more so, someone that have been playing the game through, would have spotted out that the only time potential feeling of Suelle toward a female protag' are actually said as a roast by another character impersonating Suelle thought.
But i guess it's too much of a bother to show a modicum of respect toward actual work for someone sharing it for free. But am ain't starting an argument with that kind of people on here.

Mar 9, 2021
God I love this series.
Series?
There are more games?
Edit: There are more games that feature these characters. Lovely. That being said, one of these games seems to feature all of them as children so Idk if the premise is they got de-aged or this is a prequel or something.

xanathous

Apr 2, 2020
The 3 heroines are potential love interest for the MC, there are plenty of obvious signs of flirting, sexual tension, etc even if they aren't explicitly stated. They are stolen away by the other antagonist and even though jealousy isn't explicitly mentioned, its pretty much assumed with how it's setup.

Therefore it meets the criteria for the tag in my very humble correct opinion so the tag stays. That's all yall are getting from me on the NTR topic. Ain't drawing me into an argument about NTR on these forums nuh uh. :HideThePain:
lmaoooooo ntr snobs mad they cant get properly cucked :ROFLMAO:

thx for the TL

Mar 12, 2018
Is this really an NTR, though? It doesn't have the tag on the dlsite.
p.s. Nevermind, it seems this was already discussed, lol.

Last edited:

ganggang

Jul 1, 2017
First and foremost, it's very lame that Rise doesn't have pubes. I understand why she doesn't, but that's the exact reason why it's such a missed opportunity. We need more hairy petite girls in these games.
Second, while I'm not a fan of farts and this game hasn't changed my mind, I appreciate that it doesn't ruin the CGs with obnoxious fart cloud effects like many fart fetishists want to do. I'll never take away points for including a fetish I don't like, but I'm more than willing to give points for doing it tastefully.

The game is fun enough. Not exactly my cup of tea, but it does what it does very well.

Reactions: merleved

moirai145

Oct 27, 2022
Series?
There are more games?
Edit: There are more games that feature these characters. Lovely. That being said, one of these games seems to feature all of them as children so Idk if the premise is they got de-aged or this is a prequel or something.
this is a series? what are the prequel called?

3.10 star(s) 14 Votes