We should add BF system to the game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Guys i'll take some sleep, so if you have any question or bug report only tomorrow i'm tired as fuck.

• Red Heart
Reactions: bro111

Sum_Wun

Nov 17, 2020
Looks interesting but this game needs a second pass on the game balance. And by second pass i mean a fucking first pass because the difficulty is fucking absurd, and you expect me to spend 3 hours grinding slimes so I can actually kill the first boss? Why are the slimes doing 12 damage a hit? Why does the boss have a 20 hp heal? This is fucking trash to play and I don't know if theres any amount of CGs that can be worth this shit.

Reactions: Sivarra

Dr.Feelgood

Sep 21, 2018
Pretty sure it has already been said plenty of times, but the game balance for this is not in a good place at the moment. Fights as of the initial release end up being curb stomp battles either in or against your favor with little inbetween that isn't a joke to beat or a near impossible challenge. I presume that the current damage calculations are based off of raw stats determining how much damage is dealt and received on a 1:1 ratio which, while simple... leads to almost every fight being a check of who has the higher stats and better stat allocation. Adding a helper NPC in combat helps to alleviate this issue somewhat... but only so far as to spread the burden of attack, defense, and support across multiple characters as opposed to having only one do everything.

While I am unsure of exactly how to fix this issue, adapting the system so that way it is much harder to no-sell damage or have no chance of victory against more than a single slime in the beginning of the game before multiple level ups seems like a good place to start.

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
The designs look good, the labels interest me, but the premise is somewhat vague, take revenge on who? do whatever like what? I like revenge but it would be good to be a bit more specific.

Saduon

Feb 11, 2018
For a 0.1 this looks really good. Gonna check back in a year for sure to take a look again. My personal hope is to see some armpit play and armpit hair opions. Too nieche for most games.

Lord Reaper

Jan 19, 2018
Okay, so I wanted to give this a try, but unfortunately I'm stuck just after a few minutes, because I can't enter the barracks. I can't go past the fence. One step after the two people in front of the entrance I just are not allowed somehow to go further.

Apr 28, 2020
so far only one question about femdom, are there any scenes already and can the MC be in a half-dominated position or is she dominant?