Ren'Py Abandoned The Fox Goddess's Village Rework [v0.13a] [Master Hyo]

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Jacobsm

Jun 23, 2019
Oh really? I just was poking about and saw that you have restarted work on the game. Man it feels like an age (only two years) since I was being sad that the game had ceased development. Cheers!

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Wow.. the fucking mini game is total shit? Fucking seriously click on green on a fucking dildo what bull shit is that? Not only is it BS the fucking game locks up every fucking single time on it. So fucking too fast to be possible and the game locks up on that shit mini game.

1. Navigation UI sucks really poorly done
2. No indicator if anyone is at a location so you have to keep going through a ton of mouse clicks to check each area
3. Mini Game is total shit.. too fucking fast and because it's so damn fast it keeps locking the damn game up.

Current Review: 1/5

Reactions: DOM76210

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
BDSM does nothing for me but if there is some control over the degree of it that I will experience then I will have to check back for future updates.
I like the concept so far but the interface seems a bit clunky and is therefore annoying. I pushed through it to see all the current content but I really hope that as your programming skills grow that gets handled. Also, to a native English speaker it is obvious that you are not and some of the words that were chosen are definitely either misspelled or the wrong choice. Hopefully you can also get someone to help you with that but overall it is a good translation.
At this point the main story seems to be stalled and most of the game is just unlocking the content with the Li's. As a result the world feels really empty and can be a bit boring. I hope that you can fill in some of that in the next updates. It would really help flesh things out if there were things going on around us in a town of 200 people. I haven't seen any romance so far and I hope that you plan on developing that in conjunction with the sex scenes, else it just becomes a sex game and will get old quickly.
I like the renders, the Li's are very attractive and I appreciate the realistic breasts on them. Interested plot device to make them all petite as well but I approve.

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
Only the Pixeldrain and Workupload links work, the rest seem to be dead, and the uncompressed version doesn't seem to be available at all.

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
There's no tag telling the gender of the protagonist. The description only mentions that it's a researcher.

DOM76210

Dec 19, 2017
Considering there have been no updates in 6 months, I suspect this game will soon be flagged as Abandoned.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Considering there have been no updates in 6 months, I suspect this game will soon be flagged as Abandoned.
Yeah, probably. However, Master Hyo has disappeared and reappeared a couple of times in the past. I don't believe he's doing this as anything more than a hobby right now, so I wouldn't be surprised if he pops up again and resumes work at some point. But IDK anything about his real life so obviously can't say for sure.

koustaro

Apr 29, 2017
already posted them here. Thought thats still the buggy version
Bug fix is out. Should address most if not all Bugs found. Especially the missing pictures. Turns out I missed an entire folder while compressing the images. Luckily I keep the original. If any more bugs are reported, I'll fix em and add them into the next proper update.

Btw the default Name of the Protag is now set as Ian.
I love your Game. I have it bookmarked since forever and thought it was dead but just discovered there was an update last year. Please continue working on it!!

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
An update where? Don't see no link to it. Also did they fix the UI and mini games at all?

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes