Anfield

Sep 27, 2017
sigue activa esta mierda?
Is this shit still active?
sorry another fucking spanish who doesn't remember speaking english

Reactions: JagHond

SavageKing

Feb 10, 2018
I have a question, can there be a path that does not lead to you being forced to be turned into girl?

Lyphrus

Jun 30, 2017
There's a bad bug in this new release where It skips a BUNCH of content and content with mia's dinner party doesn't trigger it seems.

May 6, 2018
Unfortunately for those on IOS, the bedroom menu buttons are too big and the sleep button is too far to the left off the screen, you can’t sleep.

Acheron32

Aug 12, 2019
needs Sisification and mind control tags added. Wish games like this gives you a chance to avoid sisificating your self and turning the table by using the app on others while turning yourself in to a some better than a weak girly boy.
I agree if someone tried blackmailing or forcing me into that sort of situation I would seriously beat the shit out of them no matter who they were.At least these sort of games could at least give choice's to turn the table so you don't have to play as some spineless motherfucker.

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
needs Sisification and mind control tags added. Wish games like this gives you a chance to avoid sisificating your self and turning the table by using the app on others while turning yourself in to a some better than a weak girly boy.
I agree if someone tried blackmailing or forcing me into that sort of situation I would seriously beat the shit out of them no matter who they were.At least these sort of games could at least give choice's to turn the table so you don't have to play as some spineless motherfucker.
Being forcefully sissified by someone else pretty much is the common version of the fetish. Very few games that have sissification let you turn the tables since most fans want to be the one being sissified, not the one doing the sissification. Somebody once suggested most sissification fans are transgender women that have repressed their feelings for whatever reason and stayed physically male. They thought these people are living out the fantasy of transition through the safety of these games. They further suggested the forced aspect needs to be there so they can feel like it's not something they are doing themselves, and it relieves them of the responsibility of the decision.

I do know of a few games where you can be the one doing the sissifying of somebody. Sissy Maker is pretty much what is says on the box, though the sissy in question is very eager to be feminized. The Company gives you a lot of choices about your own gender, and allows for you to feminize a guy. Friends of Mine actually allows for multiple paths where you feminize a friend, or become a fellow sissy instead.

BoohooBitch

Oct 30, 2017
Is there direct m/m content in this? If so, can someone tell me how to avoid it? It's so hard to find good non mm HTML games man.

If there is actually gay content in this, why isn't anyone tagging it "gay"?

Reactions: Turret

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
Is there direct m/m content in this? If so, can someone tell me how to avoid it? It's so hard to find good non mm HTML games man.

If there is actually gay content in this, why isn't anyone tagging it "gay"?
As far as I've played there's no M/M content. The gay tag is for a male gendered person having sex with another male. This game doesn't have yet, if it ever will. That's why it's not tagged as such. There's a girl that is trans who has sex with the MC. The MC also stops identifying as male as the game progresses, but doesn't have sex with any men yet. If any of that fits your definition of gay then I guess don't play this.

ScarletHarlot

Jul 4, 2018
As far as I've played there's no M/M content. The gay tag is for a male gendered person having sex with another male. This game doesn't have yet, if it ever will. That's why it's not tagged as such. There's a girl that is trans who has sex with the MC. The MC also stops identifying as male as the game progresses, but doesn't have sex with any men yet. If any of that fits your definition of gay then I guess don't play this.

I think in the park there's a gay blowjob scene but other than that nah very lack of m/m

Reactions: Lyphrus
May 29, 2017
There's a bad bug in this new release where It skips a BUNCH of content and content with mia's dinner party doesn't trigger it seems.
It might be a purposeful skip to new content. I'm pretty sure the skipping is caused by visiting the living room. That changes ClassStory variable to 10. Since there is usually no reason to visit the living room, it mostly causes problems with a new game. It can be avoided by opening the developer console and editing the variable 'SugarCube.State.variables.ClassStory'.

I started a new game, played through the roommate event in the living room and reset the variable to 0 and it seems to work fine. Revisiting the living room will set the variable again, so if one wants to visit the living room further on, just check the variable with the console and reset it after visiting the living room.

Reactions: Jackyll48
3.50 star(s) 4 Votes