Vocabulary

Jan 3, 2019
If I start a new game and go to the university, I can't leave the area with the different clubs' stands.

kioeclipse

Dec 11, 2019
I'll be honest I enjoy the premise of the game but the karma system is garbage, there is no need for it.

hathios

May 20, 2017
I am done with everything and when I check the Objectives.
Katy: All for 0.09
Looks liek there is no new content in this version except for the number.

And here bugs are found:
1. When i visit the park and walk around I find a lot of money. And I mean you get the max amount of 9999 which is set back even if you earn more and go to a new room.
2. And there is the cock sucking event in the living room where you are asked for a new name. In a loop

Reactions: Dorken
Mar 16, 2018
character portrait has an errorbelow on the start page (selecting names) and it persists through the game

Code:
Error: child tag <</nobr>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<nobr>>
<</nobr>>

The Freshman Year_CURRENT.html:14387 Error: child tag <</nobr>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<nobr>>
<</nobr>>
a @ The Freshman Year_CURRENT.html:14387

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
when you click on: suck a Dildo, there is a transformation , the photo and the name of the character is changed and the gender is not

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
character portrait has an errorbelow on the start page (selecting names) and it persists through the game

Code:
Error: child tag <</nobr>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<nobr>>
<</nobr>>

The Freshman Year_CURRENT.html:14387 Error: child tag <</nobr>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<nobr>>
<</nobr>>
a @ The Freshman Year_CURRENT.html:14387

If you can download and use the Twine Sugarcube development environment, it's fairly easy to see what appears to be the problem. There's a StoaryRightSidebar passage that looks like:

Code:
<<if $timecount is 0>><<set $daytime to "Morning">>
<<elseif $timecount is 1>><<set $daytime to "Day">>
<<elseif $timecount is 2>><<set $daytime to "Evening">>
<<elseif $timecount is 3>><<set $daytime to "Night">>
<<elseif $timecount is 4>><<set $daytime to "Late Night">>
<</if>><</nobr>>
which probably should be changed to:

Code:
<<nobr>><<if $timecount is 0>><<set $daytime to "Morning">>
<<elseif $timecount is 1>><<set $daytime to "Day">>
<<elseif $timecount is 2>><<set $daytime to "Evening">>
<<elseif $timecount is 3>><<set $daytime to "Night">>
<<elseif $timecount is 4>><<set $daytime to "Late Night">>
<</if>><</nobr>>
It's more of a dog's breakfast if you edit the html directly since the fixed block will look like this instead. I was using Emacs here so diety help you with whatever mishmash you might get in a basic editor like Notepad:

Code:
&lt;&lt;nobr&gt;&gt;&lt;&lt;if $timecount is 0&gt;&gt;&lt;&lt;set $daytime to &quot;Morning&quot;&gt;&gt;
&lt;&lt;elseif $timecount is 1&gt;&gt;&lt;&lt;set $daytime to &quot;Day&quot;&gt;&gt;
&lt;&lt;elseif $timecount is 2&gt;&gt;&lt;&lt;set $daytime to &quot;Evening&quot;&gt;&gt;
&lt;&lt;elseif $timecount is 3&gt;&gt;&lt;&lt;set $daytime to &quot;Night&quot;&gt;&gt;
&lt;&lt;elseif $timecount is 4&gt;&gt;&lt;&lt;set $daytime to &quot;Late Night&quot;&gt;&gt;
&lt;&lt;/if&gt;&gt;&lt;&lt;/nobr&gt;&gt;
That was at around line 6603 if your editor knows how to deal with html and linebreaks in a sane way. I'm attaching a 7zip of the fixed html file.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes