Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
This picture becomes more and more relevant on this site everyday that passes.
View attachment 3874612
Yeah not at all what I said though is it? This game has a dedicated non ntr path in the game that has not gotten any content the last couple of updates. You really think it is wierd to assume that both paths would get equal amount of content?

Literary copied from the op. "One day you are given an opportunity to work at a mysterious complex. The offer is also for your girlfriend to join you. The decision if she does is up to you"

Aramintha

Jun 1, 2022
Yeah not at all what I said though is it? This game has a dedicated non ntr path in the game that has not gotten any content the last couple of updates. You really think it is wierd to assume that both paths would get equal amount of content?

Literary copied from the op. "One day you are given an opportunity to work at a mysterious complex. The offer is also for your girlfriend to join you. The decision if she does is up to you"
It did get content
Sam x GF x PL BJ Samantha Room
Anita x Darcy x PLayer Sleeping

Not as much as the gf x futas but it does get content every update the ratios are just different since most of the actual supporters who pay to fund the game prefer the NTR gf content as showed in all the polls result where the majority of people prefer the NTR girlfriend content

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019

I don't care much for the NTR part, especially since the GF isn't all that attractive to begin with and also doesn't have much of a personality, in my personal opinion, but it has to be said that it makes sense for the Dev to focus first and foremost on the side of the game that the people paying them money for are after, which is the NTR route. Just be patient, the Dev works steadily on the game so sooner or later there will be more scenes with the protagonist again as well.

Reactions: Vanillahater

Vanillahater

Mar 31, 2023
Why are people even discussing this? The people supporting the game monetarily prefer the NTR content over the player content so that takes priority. One thing I always disliked about this sites users is how entitled they feel most people here don't support the devs monetarily and yet a lot of them complain when the content they want doesn't get put in to the game and then there are other people demanding to have the latest version of the game to be uploaded its ridiculous.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
It did get content
Sam x GF x PL BJ Samantha Room
Anita x Darcy x PLayer Sleeping

Not as much as the gf x futas but it does get content every update the ratios are just different since most of the actual supporters who pay to fund the game prefer the NTR gf content as showed in all the polls result where the majority of people prefer the NTR girlfriend content
Just ignore the guy. He didn't read it the first time it was mentioned that the player gets their own content. It shouldn't be surprising that a game with a primary ntr theme, heavily inspired by another game with a primary ntr theme gets majority ntr content with each update.

Reactions: 1Teddy1
3.60 star(s) 23 Votes