exter

May 29, 2017
Torian_Media quick question, is it planed to add sound at some point? the sex scenes would be a lot better with it. generic moans and slapping sounds would already add a lot imo

Aramintha

Jun 1, 2022
Why is every update about the gf?
Jeez I wonder why? maybe because the games main selling point is futa NTR also the player does get scenes every new update just less than the gf since the based on all the polls I seen on the Discord the gf is more popular than the player and is what most Patreon supporters want to see.

Reactions: KiraJames

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Jeez I wonder why? maybe because the games main selling point is futa NTR also the player does get scenes every new update just less than the gf since the based on all the polls I seen on the Discord the gf is more popular than the player and is what most Patreon supporters want to see.
I'm always amused when someone asks questions like that. It's as if they just randomly download games without any knowledge of what they are playing.

CrystalBall

Oct 13, 2016
I'm always amused when someone asks questions like that. It's as if they just randomly download games without any knowledge of what they are playing.
It's not that weird considering that you have the option to tell the GF to leave. Now, why that option is even there when the NTR focus is so obvious is the real question. It's like, do you want content or not?

Torian_Media

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2021
So we are still in Beta. As a rough timeline of things.

We have 2 people helping with Bugtesting. A huge amount fixed as of 0.69.
0.70 Warden update. This is equal content to both the Player and Girlfriend. New storyline.
0.80 Shop Update. This will start to help with the game loop, so you are earning rewards and purchasing special items.
0.90 Gallery. Using the shop, you can place Video recorders in a room. You can then replay those scenes it records.
1.0 Main story part 1

Not all of the systems have been implemented yet, and a lot has been reworked over the last few updates. I view anything before 1.0 as an alpha/Beta and looking to improve based on feedback.

Aramintha

Jun 1, 2022
I know right, It reminds me of when people go to NTR games and then get mad when there are no love paths or happy ending I would say I'm surprised but then I remember I am on f95 and comments like that are a daily thing here.

Even the question of is NTR avoidable? has even become a big meme on this site because of these kinds of people who ask this stuff lol

Ken Moreno

May 16, 2017
I myself only play for the ntr futas x gf content and don't really care about the player content to me the player model is just a convenient plot tool to make the gf scenes better with the cucking. That's why I like Tina the best as she provides the best hardcore ntr experience in the game out of all the girls.

Reactions: rokrad
Jul 4, 2018
Swear to fucking god, every time I clean a room 8/10 times it's giving me an error about "Darcy Menu" and I have to Rollback, can't even ignore it either.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
It's not that weird considering that you have the option to tell the GF to leave. Now, why that option is even there when the NTR focus is so obvious is the real question. It's like, do you want content or not?
It's not that understandable considering it is indeed a NTR themed game. As that other user has stated, the MC gets content updates too, however as per the game theme, the girlfriend gets the spotlight during the updates.
I know right, It reminds me of when people go to NTR games and then get mad when there are no love paths or happy ending I would say I'm surprised but then I remember I am on f95 and comments like that are a daily thing here.

Even the question of is NTR avoidable? has even become a big meme on this site because of these kinds of people who ask this stuff lol
Only thing better than this is the "is the futa avoidable" in a game with futa in the title.
I myself only play for the ntr futas x gf content and don't really care about the player content to me the player model is just a convenient plot tool to make the gf scenes better with the cucking. That's why I like Tina the best as she provides the best hardcore ntr experience in the game out of all the girls.
I would say aggressive instead. Her NTR is more of an aggressive, both physically and verbally, so she is good if you are into that sort of thing. Like how Cass and Darcy are more of the gentle cucking experience.

Reactions: Aramintha

CrystalBall

Oct 13, 2016
It's not that understandable considering it is indeed a NTR themed game. As that other user has stated, the MC gets content updates too, however as per the game theme, the girlfriend gets the spotlight during the updates.
It is, how you say, idiotic to have a NTR themed game where you prevent the GF from being available to NTR. Best to know your audience, don't try to please everyone by providing such options.

troll6921

Dec 8, 2023
So we are still in Beta. As a rough timeline of things.

We have 2 people helping with Bugtesting. A huge amount fixed as of 0.69.
0.70 Warden update. This is equal content to both the Player and Girlfriend. New storyline.
0.80 Shop Update. This will start to help with the game loop, so you are earning rewards and purchasing special items.
0.90 Gallery. Using the shop, you can place Video recorders in a room. You can then replay those scenes it records.
1.0 Main story part 1

Not all of the systems have been implemented yet, and a lot has been reworked over the last few updates. I view anything before 1.0 as an alpha/Beta and looking to improve based on feedback.

Any plans to add more hidden NTR? Like the MC is talking to a futa and the gf is under the table or something

Torian_Media

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2021
So, hidden NTR will be the big focus of the next updates. The backend was all reworked. Say your GF is in a room with Tina, and they will have sex. They will now have sex whether you see the event or not (It used to only occur when you saw it happen).

So, there will be a new way to play. The character locations will be hidden initially and then unlocked. You can then purchase cameras to see what is happening in a room (which also acts as a gallery). The shop will act as gameplay loop, do jobs earn favour and buy rewards.

- Keys to look into a room
- Cameras to spy on the girls
- Purchase the girls trackers

- Also planning on a lot of other stuff for new scenes. Outfits toys etc.

This will make it a lot more "sneaky". The caught system is also going to be all updated, as well as the consequences for addiction.

Jadeicorn

Jul 11, 2022
imo the player is just more attractive but yeah this is one of the best ntr games ive played and im not really a fan of the genre

Jan 25, 2018
Happy we finally got the update, but a little disappointed it isn't the 0.69 version. I was hoping we'd get a double dose of content after the long drought.

-Agito-

Sep 23, 2017
Happy we finally got the update, but a little disappointed it isn't the 0.69 version. I was hoping we'd get a double dose of content after the long drought.
Wouldn't be fair to the people who actually pay for it and before someone tells me " They should've gave us the latest update, for the long wait time. ", remember that we're getting paid content here for free. We're not entitled to it, even if it takes months to appear here. Of course, if someone still gave us the latest update here, that's awesome, but if not, it is what it is.

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes