VN Unity Completed The Future Radio and the Artificial Pigeons [Final] [Laplacian]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

-FibaG-

Nov 9, 2018

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
I'm not really buying the story. They say cable lines became obsolete... But it's hard to think the entire world just threw cable lines in the trash and didn't use them. We still have people using vinyl records. Also, there's no one trying shoot and destroy the pigeons? That seems like the first thing people would do. Maybe I'm not far enough in the story but it says that these artificial pigeons are expanding? Are these self replicating robots?

rustle911

Nov 27, 2019
So many questions and so few answers...For those who aren't sure why the "Believe in Kaguya" choice is unavailable on your playthrough, it's because to open that choice you need to finish the Tsubaki route first.

I've seen multiple version/patch references here, not sure outside of the mentioned fix for a Win7 issue what all they do.

If you haven't gotten 100% on the CG/scene. I couldn't tell you why either. I've played through about 7 times and can't get the last Kaguya extra scene to unlock which should unlock her last two CG's. My guess is there's something that has to trigger it, but despite trying to do different things with the few choices I'm given, I don't know what that trigger is. I'm hoping it's as simple as an update. I did try using the "Full save" that was posted on page 3, but that didn't change my available CG's or scenes, so if it does carry something, then my guess is it's in some kind of update that either isn't linked here explaining what it is and isn't part of the OP.

As far as the game goes, it's fairly well written and covers most of the "that makes no sense" statements. Yes there is a system in place for replacing damaged/dead birds to keep up network integrity(must be nice having grand fantasy tech like that). That also makes it kind of impossible to cull their number by sending rednecks after them. As for the removal of existing hardwire networks, I agree, that that would take way too much time, money, and energy to remove, even given the time difference. The better way to look at it would be that without a need, the end-point facilities were probably shut down and the buildings, servers, etc. were repurposed for other uses. Considering the time and money spent setting them up in the first place, it may have been a nigh impossible undertaking to set them up again without the ability to properly organize and communicate given the massive loss of capability given the world's reliance on the pigeon infrastructure that ultimately betrayed them. highly possible that such things were in the works, although the game does point out the massive distrust of technology in general following start of the wave eating.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: notBatman747

karmaqueen

Apr 15, 2018
After completing the game normally, to all of the CGs, you have to go into Special, and then on the top-right you'll see a New Game+

ArthurDank

Mar 28, 2019
A fine game mostly but I prefered Tsubaki Kaguya is great and the threesome at the end of the true route made sense given Tsubaki's route was required for the true route with Kaguya (and was welcome considering protag loved Tsubaki in the route where Kaguya died) but I don't know felt my choice with Tsubaki was just a stepping stone for the devs preferred girl not to mention the other two have good scenes but feel like after thoughts compared to the main two routes just felt Laplacian could have done better here a fandisc would have been nice but you gotta be a big seller for that.

MegaClinton

Dec 17, 2017
audio is bugging for me in this game whenever im focused on it and only works once out of focus, any solution?

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes