VN Unity Completed The Future Radio and the Artificial Pigeons [Final] [Laplacian]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

PinchyCrabbo

Dec 19, 2019
Yup, this game is supposed to be uncensored, you can check the , among others, to see. I did find there's an uncensor patch , I think for the Steam version, but I don't know if it's to remove mosaics or just to restore H-content. Can someone test it? I can't download stuff right now.

May 6, 2017
Could have sworn this was uncensored, at least according to Denpasoft...
Yup, this game is supposed to be uncensored, you can check the , among others, to see. I did find there's an uncensor patch , I think for the Steam version, but I don't know if it's to remove mosaics or just to restore H-content. Can someone test it? I can't download stuff right now.
The game is uncensored as one can see here for example:
In config, there "Mosaics" button at the bottom of the screen, u can choose to have it censor or not by clicking it

also, does anyone know how to fix this problem
whenever i minimize the game or open other app (like seeing discord or look up internet), then i go back playing this game, the game is auto skip to the high hell without a way to stop the skip
is this game bug ?

Last edited:

Vaelaztrasz

Sep 26, 2022
also, does anyone know how to fix this problem
whenever i minimize the game or open other app (like seeing discord or look up internet), then i go back playing this game, the game is auto skip to the high hell without a way to stop the skip
is this game bug ?
I'm guessing Alt is the skip button. So if you alt-tab, it starts skipping. That's just a guess though. I haven't played the game yet.

May 6, 2017
I'm guessing Alt is the skip button. So if you alt-tab, it starts skipping. That's just a guess though. I haven't played the game yet.
no, i already test it by pressing alt, it dosent skip
the eternal skip happen when i minimize it and when i open the game back up, it start skipping
and once it like that, it wont stop no matter what button i press

Last edited:

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
Is the download itself pre-patched, or do I need the steam patch to get the 18+ content as well?

Thank you for sharing this! I enjoyed "Newton and the Apple Tree" very much a few years back, and this is from the same studio. So there are high expectations for it! :)

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
The plot is that 7G kills people. Don't tell me that's not something an American would come up with.
That makes a lot more sense than what I thought was happening. The VNDB summary made me think that mutant radio wave-eating pigeons was picking everyone off.

Reactions: Somta and Beaupere

mofu2x

Oct 10, 2020
Like literally or metaphorically? I can't imagine how they're both 7G and somehow destroying communications.
Literally. The idea was self-replicating mobile hotspots everywhere in the world. As soon as humanity began to rely on them for all telecommunications they went evil.

• Wow
Reactions: Ferghus

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
So basically this is the second time humans lost a war against birds.
For anyone not in the know, I think he's referring to this as the first:

If you haven't seen this before, trust me, it's worth your five minutes.

edit: Also, since nobody definitively answered whether the download in the OP needs the patch applied, I tried to figure it out for myself by skipping through the game and seeing if any sex scenes happened. I hit a few CGs that looked like the beginning of a sex scene but then it went back to regular talking heads presentation without any sex happening, so I figured it did need the patch. Applied the patch, restarted the game, hit skip again... turns out I was wrong, those seeming sex scene setups were just regular dialogue scenes after all. Out of curiosity I let it run, and finally a sex scene started after an amount of dialogue that felt like it would have taken at least five hours to read through at normal speed.

So, still not sure if the patch is needed or not, but my bigger point is: fair warning - a nukige this is not.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Ferghus
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes