VN Unity Completed The Future Radio and the Artificial Pigeons [Final] [Laplacian]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

May 6, 2017
Like literally or metaphorically? I can't imagine how they're both 7G and somehow destroying communications.
well basically, the pigeon act as wave transmitter, kinda like moving antenna dish
but something happen making them rather than giving people wave signal, they eating/absorbing the wave signal without pass it on to anyone, preventing anyone to get signal or any electromagnetic wave from any device including wifi internet, mobile signal, TV signal, Radio wave, and so on.
Btw, its a story where the whole world already stop using wired connection since it consider obsolete by that time, wired connection basically when extinct at that point since there no use of it when u only need the trillions 7G pigeon to give out great signal than any wired connection can.
so they pretty much fuck up when all the pigeon take arms.
Cybernet baby~

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Ferghus

GA123

Jul 1, 2017
Is there a version without mosaic censorship?

shows uncensored images..

Edit: Nevermind, it's on page 2.

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
okay... its 15 years, why doesnt they restore LAN??
EDIT: why doesnt the people play duck hunt and shoot the pigeons?

Last edited:
Reactions: HunterSeeker

Dragonbite

Aug 27, 2017
There seems to be missing scenes from Kaguya's route and omake?

Edit: nvm. There's a newgame+ I didn't notice.

Last edited:

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
ill guess its a unity port by nekonyan. i think there is more nekonyan works that is unity ported too

nazim10

Aug 17, 2017
Is there a way to get the updated 1.03 version? I'm stuck on the loadind screen (white screen)

Goldbunny

Jan 15, 2023
looks good but keeps freezing at the second tea fairy scene and i cant get past without skipping to the next choice

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
only do 2 routes and dropped it. its good but theres something about the plot that makes me not want to read the other routes

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Very enjoyable VN if you don't focus too much on the details.

I think a more realistic version of this story would have had an organization quickly swoop in confiscating all tools and data including the characters. Would've been a pretty short story though, so I guess it's probably for the best. :LOL:

nazim10

Aug 17, 2017
NekoNyan has posted an update patch that fixes the issue on Windows 7, among other things. Just copy the content of the "GameFiles" folder into your game folder (replace files when asked).

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes