Unity Completed The Future You've Been Dreaming Of [v1.02] [Qureate]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

DominiqPRIME

Jan 18, 2021
oh. No sex here. Damn that's a huge shame, this could've ben easily another golden nugget.
But oh well, it's worth giving a shot even though you will probably not cuhm playing this. It just looks so well made.
I hope it's not actually "Complete" i'm looking forward for some.. Extra content :sneaky:

lifesuckz69

Mar 5, 2017
for whatever reason all those games that let me be a voyeur in some anime chick room always end up not having sexual content or nudity (and no, i don't count a vague shape through a milk glass door as nudity)

aasguard

Jul 4, 2019
i ended up asking steam for my money back
also why do they always make the games with no pubic hair i mean come on if there over 18 they should at least have some not make them like the way they do

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
So this definitely works better as a game with a controller (a shame) but, my god the camera sensitivity is ridiculously high even on low! To the point where I can't even reliably control it...

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
So once I had fixed the sensitivity issue. It took me about 10 minutes to accidentally clip out of bounds... You can get in the shower while she is in there and I did attempt to get a screenshot but she warped back into the changing room fully clothed exactly the same time i pressed print screen. Heres that screenshot though and one from outside the room.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

She has no nipple textures or nipple protrusions on the model however, there does seem to be some kind of suggestion at genitals in the texture done for her crotch area :unsure:

Update: So in order to clip through into the shower room all you need to do is move against the invisible wall while she is closing the door and eventually you'll just clip through. Here's a nude shot and you can see what I mean about the crotch texture.

Last edited:

Samoriba

Jul 6, 2017
So once I had fixed the sensitivity issue. It took me about 10 minutes to accidentally clip out of bounds... You can get in the shower while she is in there and I did attempt to get a screenshot but she warped back into the changing room fully clothed exactly the same time i pressed print screen. Heres that screenshot though and one from outside the room.

She has no nipple textures or nipple protrusions on the model however, there does seem to be some kind of suggestion at genitals in the texture done for her crotch area :unsure:

Update: So in order to clip through into the shower room all you need to do is move against the invisible wall while she is closing the door and eventually you'll just clip through. Here's a nude shot and you can see what I mean about the crotch texture.

thank you for the effort. i still think this should be classified as a no sexual content game. actually, i think it should remain this way despite being possible to see her nude

Reactions: Disco-Inferno

replica

Aug 27, 2017
for whatever reason all those games that let me be a voyeur in some anime chick room always end up not having sexual content or nudity (and no, i don't count a vague shape through a milk glass door as nudity)
there are 1 or 2 game that have nudity, i can't remember it's name, but you can find it on DLsite with filter search Simulator+pixel game.

it's quite old and its pixel game no CG but yeah that's all I can think about.

replica

Aug 27, 2017
Ok, I finished my first run,

First of all, You can cheat with CE, For control Time, use Float and Converse in to Second (1:30 = 90)

1. game have reward system, you need to collect note and have require certain stat to unlock reward which added Item to your next run
1.1 Note's RNG base spawn, so you can't collect all note and have all stat to unlock
1.2 you can't unlock all reward with brute force (max stat)

2 I think it's more suitable to called ECHI game, but yeah dev can give more Fan service than this, SNW have more bold service than this
I think because Western Rating fault to blame, that why this game's flag as adult game.

3 controll is suck but it's kinda become japanese game port style now, control suck, even they make it playable with M&K but you still have to swim around your keyboard with shitty key mapping (Cam rotate, Choice select etc.)

Last edited:
Reactions: fwood29
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote