Unity Completed The Future You've Been Dreaming Of [v1.02] [Qureate]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

lifesuckz69

Mar 5, 2017
there are 1 or 2 game that have nudity, i can't remember it's name, but you can find it on DLsite with filter search Simulator+pixel game.

it's quite old and its pixel game no CG but yeah that's all I can think about.
Ah sorry, should have added 3D freely movable

CYFire

Feb 8, 2018
3 controll is suck but it's kinda become japanese game port style now, control suck, even they make it playable with M&K but you still have to swim around your keyboard with shitty key mapping (Cam rotate, Choice select etc.)
So you've figured out how to rotate camera on keyboard? I just managed to edge view focus on something to get painly slow rotation. Which keys, please?

gamer012345

Jun 12, 2020
so this is for those who wanna experience h-games but don't wanna see h stuff in it. Hey, at least if someone watches you play this, you wouldn't be labelled as a pervert (probably idk)

Massanian

Jun 5, 2017
A / D = Pan Left / Right (Menu Left / Right)
W / S = Pan Forward / Back (Menu Up / Down)
Arrow Keys = Rotate Camera
J = Pose Selection (when Unlocked)
I = Change Time Speed
K = Select / Enter / OK
L = Cancel / Esc / Back
Q / E = Change Camera Mode (When Unlocked) Free Camera <-> Follow Camera
U / O = Change Camera Height Up / Down

Controls are worst I've ever played on a keyboard but maybe it's a standard thing for controller mapping?
Would need to play through Many Times to unlock more things.

Picking up notes adds them to the possible endings? You need to collect all the notes for that ending for it to trigger?
Once her stats are in the range for an ending, it happens automatically. So if you are wanting to go for a higher ending, you need to avoid a lower stat ending first by taking a stat beyond the low ending range.

Maybe someone else can/will put up actions and stat results. It does tell you when she starts the action, but not when you are hovering over the bell/location or queueing actions.

iliketacos

Dec 3, 2019
Plug in a PS4 controller, game works great after that. The PC controls are the worst ever created. Has anyone figured out how to get the 20th ending? I read online that it is the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, but there's no cards for it.

Figured out ending 20, just play the whole game and end with 0 cards and 0 stats. Took like 5 minutes

Last edited:

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
They put out another no sexual content ecchi game today, so i guess it makes sense. But the description is very misleading, however their website clears that up with a which seems to unlock more gameplay.

※This patch does not add any R18 elements.

Reactions: Twistty

blackorb

Jun 14, 2019
They put out another no sexual content ecchi game today, so i guess it makes sense. But the description is very misleading, however their website clears that up with a which seems to unlock more gameplay.
Is both of Qureate Game can be Nude Mod? or maybe unofficial no cencorship??

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019

I have no idea, but i also lost interest in it after it became clear it is indeed ecchi and not eroge content. Good luck on finding that out and or requesting the thing. ;)

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote