Revan_Silus

Jul 22, 2020
So I've been seeing a lot of games that are being developed also being sold on Steam. Is there any difference in the "Paid" steam version and the free version we get or anything in between? I'd gladly support a dev for extra content of course if its worth it. And NLT puts out stuff that is clearly *chef's kiss* worth it.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
So I've been seeing a lot of games that are being developed also being sold on Steam. Is there any difference in the "Paid" steam version and the free version we get or anything in between? I'd gladly support a dev for extra content of course if its worth it. And NLT puts out stuff that is clearly *chef's kiss* worth it.
TGO on Steam is early access, you don't get anything more than here (or Patreon). You just pay him once and get updates instead of paying every month for the same stuff (minus the Patreon perks). Or don't pay anything ever and still get the full game .....

Reactions: tommyjohne

stringfellow

Jun 5, 2019
I agree, in ToN was likable faces. These in TGO look like in LE, not bad, but like girls (milf) from next door.
But Chloes face is really old for some teen girl. Like when some 30+ actor playing teenager in some show. Or like that parody of "Never Been Kissed" in "Not Another Teen Movie"
you forgot Dawson's creek

• Haha
Reactions: PhineasFlynn

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Yeah and all these Merlose Hills and Beverly Places.
And all important about Dawson's Creek was said in Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back ;)
You mean Melrose Place and Beverly Hills :ROFLMAO: There is a big difference though MP was about YOUNG individuals between 25-30 ( casting places them there more or less ) while BH was ( supposedly ) a teen drama ( roles and castings vary but not outrageously so from 17-23... some of them looked like a teen tbh :KEK: )
Dawson's Freaks... pfft ! :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
You mean Melrose Place and Beverly Hills :ROFLMAO: There is a big difference though MP was about YOUNG individuals between 25-30 ( casting places them there more or less ) while BH was ( supposedly ) a teen drama ( roles and castings vary but not outrageously so from 17-23... some of them looked like a teen tbh :KEK: )
Dawson's Freaks... pfft ! :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:
But still they are same shows. There was few episodes where someone from one show want fuck with someone from another show. And like usually there was interested in these two blondie whores Kelly and Donna.
Man, you forced me to realy old and worthles memories :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
But still they are same shows. There was few episodes where someone from one show want fuck with someone from another show. And like usually there was interested in these two blondie whores Kelly and Donna.
Man, you forced me to realy old and worthles memories :ROFLMAO:
BAD me and poor YOU ! :LOL: Any memories about Dawson's Freaks ? :KEK: Just kidding... can't wait to let the Sagas characters *cough* clash ! :KEK:
1570908_3x_1.gif

• Haha
Reactions: PhineasFlynn

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
TGO on Steam is early access, you don't get anything more than here (or Patreon). You just pay him once and get updates instead of paying every month for the same stuff (minus the Patreon perks). Or don't pay anything ever and still get the full game .....
TGO is not on Steam. LE (Lust Epidemic) is complete and available on Steam. ToN (Treasure of Nadia) is available on Steam in Early Access. What this means is that it has the main story completed, but does not include the bonus content that comes after the main story is finished. ToN will go out of Early Access after all patrons on Patreon have received the full game, which is about another month away. Sometime after that, the Steam version will become the full version of the game, no extra payment required.

The official free versions of LE and ToN only go to about half-way through the game, so you have to get the games through Patreon or Steam to get them as complete games. Unless you get a pirated copy here, of course.

Protip: If you are thinking of buying on Steam, it's actually cheaper to just become a Casual patron for $2 on Jan 2nd. That way you'll get both LE and ToN complete for just $2 and have supported the dev.

Reactions: Mr.Hide

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
TGO is not on Steam. LE (Lust Epidemic) is complete and available on Steam. ToN (Treasure of Nadia) is available on Steam in Early Access. What this means is that it has the main story completed, but does not include the bonus content that comes after the main story is finished. ToN will go out of Early Access after all patrons on Patreon have received the full game, which is about another month away. Sometime after that, the Steam version will become the full version of the game, no extra payment required.

The official free versions of LE and ToN only go to about half-way through the game, so you have to get the games through Patreon or Steam to get them as complete games. Unless you get a pirated copy here, of course.

Protip: If you are thinking of buying on Steam, it's actually cheaper to just become a Casual patron for $2 on Jan 2nd. That way you'll get both LE and ToN complete for just $2 and have supported the dev.
Bigger question here : what about the wincest ? Surely NLT bigbrained Steam into including the patch he didn't make ? Or was it just a massive wetdream all those years ......

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Bigger question here : what about the wincest ? Surely NLT bigbrained Steam into including the patch he didn't make ? Or was it just a massive wetdream all those years ......
I'm not sure what you mean? I haven't checked out the games on Steam, so I don't know if someone includes patches there. Maybe in the Steam forums for those games?

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
How is the incest so far in TGO? In ToN it seemed shoehorned in without much substance. Is it the same here?

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
How is the incest so far in TGO? In ToN it seemed shoehorned in without much substance. Is it the same here?
ToN in general wasn't very great with relationship development. I think it had a lot to do with having 12/13 women instead of four main women and two extras like in LE, while still having the same development cycle of about two years. So less time for each woman.

I'd say you can expect the same kind of thing with TGO -- we get thrown into fast sexual development which is largely supposed to be due to the "sex virus" going around, just like with ToN having waters contaminated from the ending event of LE.

The incest in particular is a lot trickier with TGO, because of mixed messaging. It seems a go with Heather (the mom), but with Chloe (the sister) it's really awkward because the MC is being pushed to date her, which is a strange thing for ppl to do at the outset of the story. You can try the patch I've created if you really want to give it a go. I'll keep doing it as long as MC's mom isn't ever discussed or identified in the dialogue of the game's official version.

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
its incest just dont expect the dev to put incest in patreon version where the game is banned , so wake up and actually pay attention to the games narrative which i doubt you do.
there is no incest in the game, you need to pay attention to the dialogues, others have already done so .. the patch in the OP is fan-made ..
you can swing Heather as the Mom sure, but Chloe as Sis ? I hardly think so.. Hannah trying to hookup MC with his actual Sis (Chloe) .. it's like living in a world where wincest rules .. here, hear from the man who made the fan-made incest patch himself..

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
there is no incest in the game, you need to pay attention to the dialogues, others have already done so .. the patch in the OP is fan-made ..
you can swing Heather as the Mom sure, but Chloe as Sis ? I hardly think so.. Hannah trying to hookup MC with his actual Sis (Chloe) .. it's like living in a world where wincest rules .. here, hear from the man who made the fan-made incest patch himself..
Really ... he stood in a house with random people that would buy him his home, know them very intimately since he was a kid and this isnt made with incest in mind (all the more reason considering previous games|). Its like i said he didnt put incest in our face due to patreon rules and the risk of loosing money. He specifically made it ambigous so he would walk a grey area in between , but calling this game not incest its like thinking any game with landlady and tennents living in the same house isnt incest.

Reactions: dnzieg

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
And yes , read the NLT comics , they are almost 100% pure incest , the dev himself is well known for his incest theme , or is this your 1st game from his works?

Reactions: dnzieg and Only1P
3.70 star(s) 233 Votes