Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
Does garrettino's tgo psuedo incest patch v2 work with this version of the game?
Yes they still work; as mentioned in the post, it should work in perpetuity as I swap out the Images, not any text.
My portion that changes the Names above Dialogue (pink names) and map labels, still work, and I will make an update when they cease to do so.

Aug 28, 2018
"A very bad man wants a bribe, if you're smart you can figure out a way to pay him less" I have come to the conclusion that after a few hours I am not smart and I need an answer to this riddle as I feel I am missing something that is probably super simple... please someone save me :ROFLMAO:

Petzl

Jul 11, 2021
"A very bad man wants a bribe, if you're smart you can figure out a way to pay him less" I have come to the conclusion that after a few hours I am not smart and I need an answer to this riddle as I feel I am missing something that is probably super simple... please someone save me :ROFLMAO:
Looks like someone is lacking INTelligence...

Reactions: TravisTheLightBoss

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
If your character is smart (i.e. has 4 INT), not if you, the player, are smart. XD

• Haha
Reactions: TravisTheLightBoss
Aug 28, 2018
If your character is smart (i.e. has 4 INT), not if you, the player, are smart. XD
Ok, ok I think I understand now... but how does one gain INTelligence without a bunch of old books to craft the essence thing in the church? I cant seem to find any books after buying the only one there is in the store. Currently got 1 INT im guessing I need atleast 2?:unsure:

zamzam12345

Nov 25, 2021
Guys im stuck at this part "You've finished this chapter, but you've missed some secrets. Don't be afraid to talk to strangers" who should i talk to?

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes