Darkenning

Sep 2, 2020
Gargoyles?
Those sculptures that look like black animals and what happens when I click on them
Oh. Click on one, and their eyes light up. If you click on enough of them, you'll get something useful at locations where you find a circle with a number inside of it. You have to click on a number of them equal to the number in the circle.

Do you understand? I'll try to clarify if you don't.

zielak123

Jun 24, 2017
Failed to load: img/characters/$ShoeGlue.png

I downloaded only update files for v27053. Does it mean, the recent update doesn't contain every up-to-date files?

• Angry
Reactions: theMickey_

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Failed to load: img/characters/$ShoeGlue.png

I downloaded only update files for v27053. Does it mean, the recent update doesn't contain every up-to-date files?
No, if you want use update only, than you need use all upddates between your and last version.

Ali10

Jan 15, 2022
Oh. Click on one, and their eyes light up. If you click on enough of them, you'll get something useful at locations where you find a circle with a number inside of it. You have to click on a number of them equal to the number in the circle.

Do you understand? I'll try to clarify if you don't.
Thanks for the help

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
When the final climatic orgy takes place (because let's face it 3 for 3), do you think it will be kind of a let down like the last one in Treasure of Nadia? I was looking forward to the one mentioned previously, and to be honest it felt rushed and mechanical. I hope with the improvement of this game over the last, the orgy scene will improve as well.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 233 Votes