cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
What a take ! I put this on my wall ! :p :KEK:

Ehhh fuckers stick dildos and whatnots in their ass or what ? To think they have GF or wife or slutpuppy or whatever..... but instead of fucking the living shit outta them they would be using toys on them ????? :oops::unsure:o_O I don't buy this for a second... sure there are some freaks that are open to literally anything but still... this is some next level bullshit in my book :KEK: But as long as fools are buying all sorts of stuffs I don't mind... I'd like tengo mucho dinero for him like the next MOFO :LOL: ( ofc in exchange I would like to see a good game for the next project coz this one is whack :KEK: )

How was that song again ?!? I need a herooooh !!! :oops: Wooooow !!! :eek::oops: Ahhh o_O:p
:KEK::whistle:
NLT worked in marketing before... just wait for his first sex doll. ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Oh my god... And I'm an atheist.... Now I know that this is probably kink shaming and it's wrong of me to said but, how sad and embarrassing is that thing...:eek: :eek::eek:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
You are shitting me right ?! :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :KEK: I said there are some freaks... but this is the perfect example why it won't work :p:LOL: Okay the vid is quite old 2016 ( and excuse me but I'm not gonna brush myself up on this sorta " knowledge " :ROFLMAO: ) I don't think in the meantime that much has changed... there are perverts but that's not enough to hit the bank big time ! ;):whistle:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
There are many desperate and lonely wankers out there. ;)

Never underestimate the mind of a creep! *Radiohead plays in the background*
I would even agree on many... since there are many... but what I don't believe that this " hidden advert " to some product could hit big... first of all this kinda game industry is still very limited so an advert here becomes limited as well... but how many sextoys shop is out there ? A LOT ! :LOL: ( since you made a Radiohead offer... :whistle: )

Slvh

Nov 19, 2018
Didn't even realise there was a new version. Anyway, save file post has been updated with the latest version save

Jun 5, 2022
The MC is slowly turning into another assy little shit like Henry and Brad before him. B-O-R-I-N-G. It's about time NLT tried something new like having more than one active male protagonist for example, maybe a couple of brothers, say? And what about twin girls as female characters? That could be a lot of fun. NLT games need the shock of the new. The Sauronite "one cock to rule them all" obsession has become kind of stale and tired to be honest. And before anybody points it I do know that TGO is a "harem" game but it's a "harem" game in need of a shitload of innovation and improvement... and I don't mean sex toys with tempos set by sex scenes and booty calls occurring in the game.

Last edited:

silverbane27

Mar 26, 2020
How do you get up the steeple for the coin(?) ?
Or another question: "The note in the attic is referring to the number on the steeple" - ...what do I do with that number? o_O
Had this problem too. I couldn;t read the numbers on the steeple had to screen shot it so I could zoom in lol

Last edited:

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
NLT nailed it again, good mc intreasting story with tie in to his other two games. Although some character archtipes are recycled. For example- Hannah/Carol and Alia/Naomi, Heather/Chole and Jannet/ her dauther. Its clear that all of them are incestual relationships that NLT couldn't implament due to Patreon rules. The game machnices themselfs are much better in my opinion and are more streamlined comapred to Treasures of Nadia. The game is an improved version of TON.

I just hope that in his next game NLT tries to break some new ground and branch out to diffrent places like space, medival times.. etc

Reactions: beerbee

RodBo

May 24, 2020
Can some kind soul share a 100% save file so that the rest of us lazy fucks can check the new scenes out?

Reactions: Badang
3.70 star(s) 233 Votes