Abduxuel

Jun 26, 2021
Nooooo !!! :eek: :eek: :eek: Surprised ? :unsure::LOL:

What does it matter ? :oops: This whole mess and it's " story " is built upon one becoming the dick of dicks so God is kicked out of his position and this little tosser walks around 12+ women and fucks 'em silly... oh wait ! Not even that let's just stick to fucks 'em :ROFLMAO: The mindset of NLT ( or more precisely his patrons ) is as clear as day so better make your peace with it that this one goes into the mindless orgies waaay before ToN did... and will fail epically :KEK:
You are 100% correct of course. (y) However on an open forum like this the naive, worldly, intelligent and moronic - basically everybody! - should be free to air their opinions about games, whatever they might be openly, fearlessly and shamelessly. :D Not all visitors to this site sprang from the womb as thick as mincemeat, content and able as adults to play NLT Media games thoughtlessly and uncritically. It takes all sorts to make a world and both the intellectual and dumb-ass should be at liberty to have their say on this site as they please. :)

Viva égalité! (y)

Last edited:

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Granted... though I'm not sure what difference ( relevant ) does it make... :unsure: I don't think that these games ( or any other for that matter :p ) mesh well with this " toy story " :KEK: Most toys are for fems most playas are males... o_O Where is the big bucks here ( reduced of course to Lovense ) is really beyond me... :unsure: I might be old fashioned but I don't see this working out well... :p

:KEK:
to be honest, I thought the lovense idea wouldn't work as well, but it's strange that people are actually buying those toys and it has a dedicated discord channel in NLTs server, if it rakes in more money for the development of this game and future game... I am okay with it as long as the change is significant, open forums like this people are always gonna moan on 2nd & 15th regardless about stories & continue doing that till this game has ended, this is moaning without sex toys so :KEK: more power to them

• Haha
Reactions: Dylan741 and sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
to be honest, I though the lovense idea wouldn't work as well, but it's strange that people are actually buying those toys and it has a dedicated discord channel in NLTs server, if it rakes in more money for the development of this game and future game... I am okay with it as long as the change is significant, open forums like this people are always gonna moan on 2nd & 15th regardless about stories & continue doing that till this game has ended, this is moaning without sex toys so :KEK: more power to them
What a take ! I put this on my wall ! :p :KEK:

Ehhh fuckers stick dildos and whatnots in their ass or what ? To think they have GF or wife or slutpuppy or whatever..... but instead of fucking the living shit outta them they would be using toys on them ????? :oops::unsure:o_O I don't buy this for a second... sure there are some freaks that are open to literally anything but still... this is some next level bullshit in my book :KEK: But as long as fools are buying all sorts of stuffs I don't mind... I'd like tengo mucho dinero for him like the next MOFO :LOL: ( ofc in exchange I would like to see a good game for the next project coz this one is whack :KEK: )

How was that song again ?!? I need a herooooh !!! :oops: Wooooow !!! :eek::oops: Ahhh o_O:p
:KEK::whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: DD69-1

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Basically Carol and Hannah from The Genesis Order are equivalent to Naomi and Alia from Treasure of Nadia. Carol is the Naomi character, i.e., a highly sexed uninhibited MILF who, by example and encouragement, enables another maternal-like MILF figure, Heather, to enjoy a sexual relationship with the "reluctant" MC, and scatterbrained Hannah the equivalent of simple Alia doing the same thing for sororal-like Chloe as she did for Kaley in Treasure of Nadia. ;)

(Lots of tropes and parallels like this exist between NLT Media games which I am sure aficionados will recognize.)

The only difference this time seems to be that everything is happening at an accelerated rate which make me wonder who in The Genesis Order the "last girl" is going to be and how NLT Media are going to be able keep the sexy flowing for another year and a half. :unsure: Hopefully at the game's approximate midpoint at the end of the year The Genesis Order will offer more than a sequence of preposterous non-stop orgies, all of the female characters having been banged in every way possible by then, and the only thing to do pursuant to novelty is to repeat all of the sex acts again involving bigger and bigger groups of females and a single master of ceremonies in various situations and locations. :sleep:

I can't fault the art and animations ( maybe not even the story now :unsure:) but based on the rapid pace of the MC's conquests am concerned about the evolution and direction of the story of the game :cautious:. At this speed the only thing left to do in sex scenes in the not too distant future would be to increase the number of female participants as in Treasure of Nadia, during the final insanely silly orgy scene of which (when eleven female characters were in play simultaneously) the MC didn't have the time (or energy probably :p) to service every member of his harem personally! :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:

When it comes to graphic sex less done well is better than more done hastily IMHO. (y)
And you can continue with simularities if you add Lust Epidemic.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
What a take ! I put this on my wall ! :p :KEK:

Ehhh fuckers stick dildos and whatnots in their ass or what ? To think they have GF or wife or slutpuppy or whatever..... but instead of fucking the living shit outta them they would be using toys on them ????? :oops::unsure:o_O I don't buy this for a second... sure there are some freaks that are open to literally anything but still... this is some next level bullshit in my book :KEK: But as long as fools are buying all sorts of stuffs I don't mind... I'd like tengo mucho dinero for him like the next MOFO :LOL: ( ofc in exchange I would like to see a good game for the next project coz this one is whack :KEK: )

How was that song again ?!? I need a herooooh !!! :oops: Wooooow !!! :eek::oops: Ahhh o_O:p
:KEK::whistle:
NLT worked in marketing before... just wait for his first sex doll. ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Oh my god... And I'm an atheist.... Now I know that this is probably kink shaming and it's wrong of me to said but, how sad and embarrassing is that thing...:eek: :eek::eek:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
You are shitting me right ?! :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :KEK: I said there are some freaks... but this is the perfect example why it won't work :p:LOL: Okay the vid is quite old 2016 ( and excuse me but I'm not gonna brush myself up on this sorta " knowledge " :ROFLMAO: ) I don't think in the meantime that much has changed... there are perverts but that's not enough to hit the bank big time ! ;):whistle:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
There are many desperate and lonely wankers out there. ;)

Never underestimate the mind of a creep! *Radiohead plays in the background*
I would even agree on many... since there are many... but what I don't believe that this " hidden advert " to some product could hit big... first of all this kinda game industry is still very limited so an advert here becomes limited as well... but how many sextoys shop is out there ? A LOT ! :LOL: ( since you made a Radiohead offer... :whistle: )

Slvh

Nov 19, 2018
Didn't even realise there was a new version. Anyway, save file post has been updated with the latest version save

Jun 5, 2022
The MC is slowly turning into another assy little shit like Henry and Brad before him. B-O-R-I-N-G. It's about time NLT tried something new like having more than one active male protagonist for example, maybe a couple of brothers, say? And what about twin girls as female characters? That could be a lot of fun. NLT games need the shock of the new. The Sauronite "one cock to rule them all" obsession has become kind of stale and tired to be honest. And before anybody points it I do know that TGO is a "harem" game but it's a "harem" game in need of a shitload of innovation and improvement... and I don't mean sex toys with tempos set by sex scenes and booty calls occurring in the game.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 228 Votes