sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021

mgillman

Jul 26, 2017
Having problem. I have collected all three barbells and essence of strength. Yet, when I try to have the angel craft strength, it says I don't have all the pieces. This also happens with the old books and intelligence. Am I missing something?

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Yes it's crystal clear... :KEK:

Maybe in visuals anything else is the same or got worse... :whistle:

She is in Heather's house kitchen... but she doesn't need Aloe plant but Aloe Lotion... :KEK:
Nice to see that we have similar tastes in Adult games.

The Chef

Sep 4, 2018
Having problem. I have collected all three barbells and essence of strength. Yet, when I try to have the angel craft strength, it says I don't have all the pieces. This also happens with the old books and intelligence. Am I missing something?
i have 2 of the barbells i need the 3rd

Ali10

Jan 15, 2022
How do you save the game and return to menu playing on Android? Only visible buttons are Hide and Skip
To save the game, first click on the screen with two fingers and then click on the phone by showing the menu and select one of them on the save section, and after selecting to exit, click on the settings and click on Click Exit

Petzl

Jul 11, 2021
Does anyone have the latest 100% save file?
Can some kind soul share a 100% save file so that the rest of us lazy fucks can check the new scenes out?
Come back near the end of 2024 2023 and I should be able to give you both a 100% save file.

Yes

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: sixart
3.70 star(s) 238 Votes