Karmasaur

Dec 24, 2021
How do you get the key for this update? i activated the 7th gargoglye, got the blowtorch, did the events after, talking to random npcs leads to "loot everything you can from rich people mansions" and "dont talk to me", I've checked everything in the mansion and opened up all the boxes, just cant get the kama sutra box to open because i dont have a key

dafffboy123

May 8, 2018
How do you get the key for this update? i activated the 7th gargoglye, got the blowtorch, did the events after, talking to random npcs leads to "loot everything you can from rich people mansions" and "dont talk to me", I've checked everything in the mansion and opened up all the boxes, just cant get the kama sutra box to open because i dont have a key
Light the pile of sticks on fire inside the barrel at Ray's farm

Reactions: hentai charley

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
The Genesis Order [v.53121] [NLT Media] Compressed

Download PC (5,12GB/801MB) :

The compression was made with Yac on medium Settings. Files are reencrypted to end the error if you accidently use the uncompressed update only to bump up this version to next version.

If you find error's please pm me and not spamming this thread.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Kal_PL

Dec 10, 2017
I have a problem. The scene at the begining with cops at the mansion doesnt trigger for me. The Oracle says to go to gym and find the key to locker room and get something from it. I found a dumbell and nothing happens. Any advice?

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Hi

is there a way to discover the missing scenes/actions?

The angel is constantly telling me that I have missed some action and I should talk with people around.
I cannot trigger any new task even though I talked with everybody.

Any hint?

3.70 star(s) 211 Votes