sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Nope, the saves aren't in the game's folder, whatever happened isn't the game's fault. They don't delete themselves. You have to go inside a hidden folder to do anything, which the game doesn't. It's 100% on you
Which means it was his mom !!! :eek::LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: deesnuts

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I will join the others impatient:

when is the update coming out? thanks

answer from an unknown person:

you bore us with your questions every year, every update etc
either you wait like everyone else like a good little dog that the first page is updated, or ( 3 choice ) you go and see elsewhere / you volunteer to help them release it faster / you look at what's above my comment

answer of the protagonist :

sorry, sorry, I'm sorry, I just wanted to know when it's coming, don't pick on me, I won't do it again, I swear on my life

answer of the unknown

good, very good boy

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: i was 5 minute to late , it will be better for my joke if i have post before Crazygamer43 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Actually, it's waaaaaaaaaaaaay better just the way it is because of what I've highlighted in your post.

deesnuts

Jan 25, 2019
Hi

is there a way to discover the missing scenes/actions?

The angel is constantly telling me that I have missed some action and I should talk with people around.
I cannot trigger any new task even though I talked with everybody.

Any hint?
The angel will also tell you that you've missed some secrets if you don't do a booty call.
If you've done everything else (the NPCs will have nothing to say), then do a booty call and check the latest page. This will give you the 'completion' for the angel.

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
The angel will also tell you that you've missed some secrets if you don't do a booty call.
If you've done everything else (the NPCs will have nothing to say), then do a booty call and check the latest page. This will give you the 'completion' for the angel.
Thank you for explaining.

I will try.

Blackdragon25

Sep 30, 2018
I uploaded the update file and none of the new content is showing and crashing the game. I don't think I missed an update but I guess it's possible. The last up date left off after MC cracked the safe in the church and found the medication? Or was there another between the one just released and the one where the MC cracked the safe?

Last edited:

Vegetta79

Jul 26, 2017
I have a problem. The scene at the begining with cops at the mansion doesnt trigger for me. The Oracle says to go to gym and find the key to locker room and get something from it. I found a dumbell and nothing happens. Any advice?
Climb the other wall, so you can find another locker key and therefore open a second locker

Dez_87

Mar 19, 2020
Hi there. Win. Downloaded the update only, no missed updates. These errors appear. How to fix that? The game don't even start.

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Hi there. Win. Downloaded the update only, no missed updates. These errors appear. How to fix that? The game don't even start.
Have you tried to use the update only on the compressed Version ? Normally These error comes when you trying soming like that.

Slvh

Nov 19, 2018
Amen brother, sometimes I have to smoothbrain for 5 minutes until I figure it out.

By all means. Full save of 12021

New Edit: Sorry for ghosting for the past 2-3 months. University work caught up to me. Either way, I went ahead and downloaded version 27053 yesterday and cleared everything besides 1 side quest which doesn't give you any kama sutra pages, so there is no real loss here. Enjoy ^^
Added the v37081 save file. Enjoy

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Does anyone know how to make a strength of essence? Also, have 2 barbells. I found one during this update. I wanted to see if I could get my strength up to 4. Desktop Screenshot 2022.08.02 - 14.50.07.67.png

3.70 star(s) 236 Votes