theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
actually the save for v39084 is not there yet, man
Wrong. It indeed is there. In the "FAQ/Save Files" section.

And before you say "But the last entry is for v37081, so there's no save file for v39084" -- try reading the "FAQ/Save Files" section again. And again. Until you understand it. Thanks.

Last edited:

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
Wrong. It indeed is there. In the "FAQ/Save Files" section.

And before you say "But the last entry is for v37081, so there's no save file for v39084" -- try reading the "FAQ/Save Files" section again. And again. Until you understand it. Thanks.
Hey you fool, I was asking for save file v39084, and it is not there fool.jpg , means it is not there, don't try to tell me to understand, and thank me, I don't need it

• Angry
Reactions: Cabin Fever

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Hey you fool, I was asking for save file v39084, and it is not there...
I knew this would be your answer, and therefore I asked you to read the section over and over again until you understand it.

1661446840624.png

Btw: there's no need to call me a fool.

EDIT: Looking back in the history of you asking for the save file for v39084 -- in this post cold_arctus already told you what to look for in the "FAQ/Save Files" section:
1661447417308.png

Last edited:
Reactions: groq

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
I knew this would be your answer, and therefore I asked you to read the section over and over again until you understand it.

View attachment 2004628

Btw: there's no need to call me a fool.

EDIT: Looking back in the history of you asking for the save file for v39084 -- in this post cold_arctus already told you what to look for in the "FAQ/Save Files" section:
View attachment 2004653
haha, I checked it and tested it, all good, I didn't aware it was a bit tricky likes that, thought likes after v37081, should be v39084 right under. I take it back, cos I am a bit sensitive when people tells me if I understand this and that; sorry

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Apology accepted. And for the next time: at least THREE people told you the save file you were looking for actually IS in the "FAQ/Save Files" section. If you then can't find it -- before calling names on others, it might be YOU that just can't find it, so take a CLOSER look before raging.

Reactions: groq

norm7777

Dec 5, 2019
okay dont flame me with the MC's torch.

the file update is called
v . 39084 (fixed)

but the came is only at 37% so i am assuming i have missed some things. I should have 39% complete.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
okay dont flame me with the MC's torch.

the file update is called
v.39084]

but the came is only at 37% so i am assuming i have missed some things. I should have 39% complete.
Give less details and don't post a screencap of your menu, it'll help us help you

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Eye of the beholder. I like the character models in TGO just fine.
Indeed. Working with great artists somehow spoiled me. Now when I look at TGO's models they just look bad for me.
but Nadia went so over the top, that it affected even the sex scenes drastically. I found the scenes at the temple near the end of the game awful.
Totally agree with that. I even started to skip scenes because of that or because too many sex scenes happened right after each other.
but I like him more than Brad and Henry somehow.
TON's fuckface was the worse! I already forgot his name so bad was he.
But William gets out of the "I'm a horny virgin teenager (who is actually 20 something?)" archetype, maybe because of his design and backstory.
Or maybe because of a different writer? NLT no longer works alone as it was the case for LE. During TON's development he expanded his team
haha, I checked it and tested it, all good, I didn't aware it was a bit tricky likes that, thought likes after v37081, should be v39084 right under. I take it back, cos I am a bit sensitive when people tells me if I understand this and that; sorry
It's a test I set up to see if people actually read what have been posted in the FAQ.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
It's a test I set up to see if people actually read what have been posted in the FAQ.
And here are the results...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:KEK:

NLT no longer works alone as it was the case for LE
:unsure:
Might be the reason why almost everyone thinks that of the 3 MCs Brad was the most likable... although he was a dickhead as well :LOL: It's possible that if you really want to produce quality than you need to be a one man show... :unsure:
TON's fuckface was the worse! I already forgot his name so bad was he.
Told you a couple of days before you should give TGO a try... once you get the hang of Fuckface 3 ( William ) you will forget about Henry being the worst... :ROFLMAO: And what is most alarming about this that this project is only at 39% released but the MC already left the other 2 Fuckfaces behind at least a couple of galaxies :LOL:
Now when I look at TGO's models they just look bad for me.
Think you wrote it much more accurate the last time... they are not bad but they are " just " average which can be considered as " bad " but flat out bad would give the wrong idea :p

So breakfast is ready... will there be bacon I wonder ? :unsure::KEK:

SwiftPint

Jul 11, 2019
it's amusing to see how people get stuck on such a linear game. After every update where I see I've missed some "secrets" I simply talk to the NPC's and that solves it 90%+ of the time. Ya'll making me feel like a straight up genius reading your posts, thanks for that

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
it's amusing to see how people get stuck on such a linear game. After every update where I see I've missed some "secrets" I simply talk to the NPC's and that solves it 90%+ of the time. Ya'll making me feel like a straight up genius reading your posts, thanks for that
That's cause you still expect people to read anything, let alone play the game

3.70 star(s) 229 Votes