danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
FAQ

Read this before you post your question!

I. General questions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

II. Troubleshooting

III. Save collection

IV. Walkthrough collection
could anyone post complete save for v39084 ? tks

Animal-Gx

Sep 14, 2017
Short fucking update.

The girls are hot and it's very quality, but it was really short.

I'm calling it now, ToN and GO protags have the same father. They're brothers.

I like that idea of Henry and MC being brothers since Idaho could have started several relationships throughout his journey.
Fingers crossed both main characters have more interactions to carry the plot and not just a minute cameo here and there.

Last edited:

JustAmou

Jul 11, 2020
I'm still too weak to move the barrel in the kitchen..

Got a seed of strength but no dumbells.. where tf do i get them..

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
Available in the FAQ.
Hello, I am sorry to hijack this post, but it is the only way I could think of to contact you (you have limited who can contact you directly) You have been very helpful in the past, and might give me a straight answer instead of the runaround as others have. I know that "walkthroughs" for this game are available from other sources, but the ones from GREG87 are the best for me. So I ask, (if you know) is GREG87 still going to continue making them, an if so how can I get them?
Thanks!

natsu36

Feb 28, 2019
I pretty much just started so could get atone of stuff not one little thing after the other I have to say im pretty shocked almost nothing with the hottest girls. very little I am grateful for Hannah. it does fell like they are putting way more effort into chest keys and hiding chest over what in them to me. I do want to thank the people making the walkthrough's very good and over helpful. video one in the faqs is slacking for the fact they are not up to date way behind. but other ones are up in chats that are pretty good. i would have to say the first is my favorite just for how much more it has at least to me. the 2nd one has by far the hottest girls so it right under it. this one if im being honest it really doesn't compare to me. way better then alot of other games out there it just not as good to me. what do you all think which one out of the 3 do you like the best and why?

groq

Aug 12, 2017
So I ask, (if you know) is GREG87 still going to continue making them,
YES!
an if so how can I get them?
I really dont't know! It's your problem, solve it! (you decided to ignore other advices, probably hoping someone else will do your job)

Now you have your answers. Btw, there is a SAMPLE of 98084 WT attached. And before you ask "why not the FULL one?", the answer is: Because you don't deserve it!

DON'T BOTHER TO REPLY

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
We'd love you too if :

1- You'd stop asking the same thing 20 times per page

5- Figure out if no1 replies what you asked for 20 times over 2+ pages within the same day, move on with your life, you won't get what you asked for
I am trying to set a record. Thanks for helping me to achieve my goal :)

Reactions: robbiej691

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
there is a SAMPLE of 98084 WT attached. And before you ask "why not the FULL one?", the answer is: Because you don't deserve it!
Nice try at doctoring a previous version of GREG87's WT to make it look like one for v39084 :LOL:

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Please refrain from Spamming or unnecessary unrelated discussions derailing the thread to off-topic.
Warnings/thread bans may occur if not complying with the general thread rules. Thank You!

hardyhar

Aug 13, 2017
I'm so bad about accidentally clicking through text before I read it, I wish they had some sort of dialogue history implemented in their games.

Reactions: chuckd2041

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
you do not play? can i know why? i really thought you was a fan of this. i am interested as to why not
Milfs don't look like milfs and their daughters act like teenagers while looking like over 20-something. :rolleyes:

The biggest letdown are clearly the characters models.
Too generic for me. Characters lack proper skin texture which would make them look more unique compare to their play-doh plastic barbie doll skin.
And I'm not a harem-boy because I like to share pixel.

3.70 star(s) 238 Votes