MIKE007@787

Sep 5, 2019
Is there a walkthrough doc for this game that shows everything step by step to collect all items and get all scenes like there was for the previous games by NLT?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Is there a walkthrough doc for this game that shows everything step by step to collect all items and get all scenes like there was for the previous games by NLT?
Yup ! It's called Oracle... :rolleyes: :KEK: It's not a doc ( file ) but is in text format and tells you step by step what you need to do... what is not story task comes from the townsfolk :p

HellasRaven

Sep 5, 2021
Gotta find it ironic people still get stuck on a notbug even after 2+ bugfix that removed it. Guess some duders really are just there to fuck themselves up with nothing
Will look back through to find this said bugfix. Didn't download this Game via F95, found it elsewhere and noticed that there was forum here for it. Thank you!

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Will look back through to find this said bugfix. Didn't download this Game via F95, found it elsewhere and noticed that there was forum here for it. Thank you!
So download v41 or wait 3 more days and download v43 to get the fix... besides unless someone ( I'm not gonna ) does not post bugfixed versions you won't get such things on this forum... so better be careful what you download and use ;):p

Reactions: HellasRaven

Ron4164

Jul 31, 2018
Does anyone have a save file for version 39 that they wouldn't mind sharing? Thanks to any kind soul in advance.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Does anyone have a save file for version 39 that they wouldn't mind sharing? Thanks to any kind soul in advance.
It's linked in the OP --> "FAQ/Save Files" --> "Save Collection"
And yes, it definitely is (I just checked it), even if it's not very obvious ;-)

jaytee01

Sep 29, 2017
If you're running Linux as your main OS, you should know how to run an application.
  • download the Linux version of the game from OP
  • extract the archive
  • make sure the main files are executable
  • execute "launcher.sh" or double-click "Game.desktop" from your file browser
Works. No issues. Just tested it.
Been running Linux for many years. I did all of the above without success. The only moderate achievement was to run in "wine" however the monetary values never show and the game crashes midway through chapter two...

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Been running Linux for many years.
What error or message do you get when your try to launch nw.sh via Terminal?
I don't want to be mean, but if you've running Linux for many years, you should know how to troubleshoot such an easy one...

1) Download the Linux package of the game and extract it

2) Open a terminal, cd to the directory where you extracted your files, and run ./nw or ./launcher.sh
1663048627454.png
You will get an error ("Permission denied"), which is to be expected, because distributing a Linux package of a program/game as ZIP or RAR archive is a bad idea, because it doesn't preserve any file permissions. Therefore you have to make sure the main file is executable​

3) Make nw executable by typing chmod u+x nw
1663048655688.png

4) Run ./nw (or ./launcher.sh) again

5) If you still got errors (i.e. missing libraries), make sure you have all the needed libraries installed
1663048675485.png
(I'm not going to explain how to install additional libraries, this is way to off-topic)​

6) After installing the missing libraries, the game should run perfectly fine
1663048841019.png

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes