Otzelhuber

Jul 29, 2017
Hey =)
I have not play it yet.
But i want to ask if there are any szene where mc share the girls or ntr, or is it just the mc who have the fun ? :D

Well i like Sharing =)

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Hey =)
I have not play it yet.
But i want to ask if there are any szene where mc share the girls or ntr, or is it just the mc who have the fun ? :D

Well i like Sharing =)
There's no sharing in NLT games, only the MC can enjoy the girls. :)

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
Hey =)
I have not play it yet.

Well i like Sharing =)
NLT Trilogy (Lust Epidemic, Treasure of Nadia, and this game, The Genesis Order) are harem games, the MC is the only male in all the scenes. There is lesbianism, however (the girls of his harem touching each other).

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Still not trilogy... read the OP there it stands for all to see... SAGA ! :rolleyes::KEK: ( the harem game is a direct hit ! :LOL: )

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
After leaving the Cathedral this is where I am stuck. Gonna start over I guess, and see if it happens again....
Gotta find it ironic people still get stuck on a notbug even after 2+ bugfix that removed it. Guess some duders really are just there to fuck themselves up with nothing

Darkenning

Sep 2, 2020
Weekly update!

Coming later this week is the next chapter of The Genesis Order! Hostility abounds! But even so, there is plenty of room for pleasure. Threats and scheming put you on thin ice, and those you love may just get caught in the crossfire.

This upcoming chapter will feature 3 sexy scenes, a Kamasutra page, and a new profile. In addition, the compatibility that was added to Treasure of Nadia will now feature in all TGO scenes starting September 15th!

We're still updating the puzzle editor with bug fixes, but for the most part it's working and is mostly finalized. Check out the link when logging into .

One of the next projects that will be underway is a complete upgrade of both ToN and TGO to increase the resolution of all visuals. Not sure what the timeline is on this yet, but I will keep everyone posted.

Thanks for all the support! Have a great week!

Aug 8, 2021
Weekly update!

Coming later this week is the next chapter of The Genesis Order! Hostility abounds! But even so, there is plenty of room for pleasure. Threats and scheming put you on thin ice, and those you love may just get caught in the crossfire.

This upcoming chapter will feature 3 sexy scenes, a Kamasutra page, and a new profile. In addition, the compatibility that was added to Treasure of Nadia will now feature in all TGO scenes starting September 15th!

We're still updating the puzzle editor with bug fixes, but for the most part it's working and is mostly finalized. Check out the link when logging into .

One of the next projects that will be underway is a complete upgrade of both ToN and TGO to increase the resolution of all visuals. Not sure what the timeline is on this yet, but I will keep everyone posted.

Thanks for all the support! Have a great week!
Another Hannah scene, I guess. I'm so tired of Hannah, we want Melissa or Chloe.

Reactions: Fzaco87

Jay.k

Dec 24, 2018
Can someone give last update save files because iam format my PC without thinking to backup first and now all my adult game save gone.

Fzaco87

Dec 5, 2018
Yeah, I'm tired of Hannah, the Nun, Ella, even Carol (she's hot but a lot of scenes already). Come on, bring me Andrea!

3.70 star(s) 238 Votes