rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
v0.49 All Secrets Walkthrough

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

<= v0.47 guide here | v0.51 guide here =>

Last edited:

Redburn

Oct 27, 2017
So got the latest update. My save says 25% done and end of current chapter, seemingly no more to progress but the update should be at 49% complete? Is that because I'm missing another 24% of bonus content?
i had the same thought till i realized i missed an update (47102)

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Yeah, I know I don't play NLT games for the storytelling, it's pretty much always the same type of scenarios happening since Lust Epidemic. At least this MC isn't as annoying as the ToN one.
For story we are going down the drain :KEK: And I know that Brad was an ass too but to say he's more annoying than this Fuckface is ludicrous :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK: NOBODY beats this Canmore :HideThePain:

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
For story we are going down the drain :KEK: And I know that Brad was an ass too but to say he's more annoying than this Fuckface is ludicrous :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK: NOBODY beats this Canmore :HideThePain:
I feel like there are a lot of nostalgia goggles when people talk about the greatness of Lust Epidemic.

Brad was the worst protagonist. He was straight up the creepy and manipulative teen boy protag. Traits that were severely toned down with Henry and William.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I feel like there are a lot of nostalgia goggles when people talk about the greatness of Lust Epidemic.

Brad was the worst protagonist. He was straight up the creepy and manipulative teen boy protag. Traits that were severely toned down with Henry and William.
Nah they are all the same... stupidity is what grows in them from Brad to Henry and ending especially with a defective detective :KEK:

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
Nah they are all the same... stupidity is what grows in them from Brad to Henry and ending especially with a defective detective :KEK:
Nah, believe me, Brad was creepier. Groping and force kissing some of the women, putting his cum on the food that they eat just for the lolz, straight up manipulating Katherine to give up her virginity (something that William goes about a little less aggressively with Judy), among other examples.

Edit: And of course, most of LE was him using the magic sex drug without the girls' knowledge to get laid. Henry on the other hand always invited them to use it, and this is not even a thing in William's game.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheGhost13579

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Nah, believe me, Brad was creepier. Groping and force kissing some of the women, putting his cum on the food that they eat just for the lolz, straight up manipulating Katherine to give up her virginity (something that William goes about a little less aggressively with Judy), among other examples.

Edit: And of course, most of LE was him using the magic sex drug without the girls' knowledge to get laid. Henry on the other hand always invited them to use it, and this is not even a thing in William's game.
Welp by the end we will see if your assessment was right or wrong... ;)

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes