BrainInAVat

Oct 6, 2021
So got the latest update. My save says 25% done and end of current chapter, seemingly no more to progress but the update should be at 49% complete? Is that because I'm missing another 24% of bonus content?

Retslovesmilf

Jun 14, 2022
I find the problem :
go in the directory "www/img/pictures/"
modify the file "BG-ChurchEast2nd-DARK.rpgmvp" to "BG-ChurchEast2nd-Dark.rpgmvp"
and "BG-ChurchEast2nd-LIGHTNING.rpgmvp" "BG-ChurchEast2nd-Lightning.rpgmvp"
Where's this directory located in? I check android/data/nlt.game but it's empty

Reactions: Qtypical98

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Yup just you... :KEK: Same bullshit as ever storytelling ;) If somebody can explain how or what lead one thing to another in that specific scenario I would be happy :LOL:
Yeah, I know I don't play NLT games for the storytelling, it's pretty much always the same type of scenarios happening since Lust Epidemic. At least this MC isn't as annoying as the ToN one.

Reactions: hisstoryman

Juca_20cm

Jun 4, 2019
I find the problem :
go in the directory "www/img/pictures/"
modify the file "BG-ChurchEast2nd-DARK.rpgmvp" to "BG-ChurchEast2nd-Dark.rpgmvp"
and "BG-ChurchEast2nd-LIGHTNING.rpgmvp" "BG-ChurchEast2nd-Lightning.rpgmvp"
Thank you so much. It is something I should have tried before asking.
It is also weird that the game is looking for a png file, and the files in this directory are rpgmvp.
Do you know how rpg maker works? Does it creates the png file as it runs the game?

Reactions: Qtypical98

Redburn

Oct 27, 2017
how do i get past the briars the walk through video shows something happening but i never picked up a new tool in last months update and the game is telling me i cant do anything about them currently

rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
v0.49 All Secrets Walkthrough

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

<= v0.47 guide here | v0.51 guide here =>

Last edited:

Redburn

Oct 27, 2017
So got the latest update. My save says 25% done and end of current chapter, seemingly no more to progress but the update should be at 49% complete? Is that because I'm missing another 24% of bonus content?
i had the same thought till i realized i missed an update (47102)

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Yeah, I know I don't play NLT games for the storytelling, it's pretty much always the same type of scenarios happening since Lust Epidemic. At least this MC isn't as annoying as the ToN one.
For story we are going down the drain :KEK: And I know that Brad was an ass too but to say he's more annoying than this Fuckface is ludicrous :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK: NOBODY beats this Canmore :HideThePain:

3.70 star(s) 230 Votes